>Assemble a part list
pcpartpicker.com/
>How to assemble a PC
youtu.be/hGiAfMoYEjI?t=92

Want help?
>State budget & CURRENCY
>Post at least some attempt at a parts list
>List your uses, e.g. Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors, include purpose (e.g., photoediting, gaming) and graphics card pairing (if applicable)

CPUs
>Athlon 200GE - HTPC, web browsing, bare minimum gaming (can be OC'd on mobos with the right BIOS)
>R3 2200G - Minimum 30-60fps gaming. 2400G/3400G may be worth to less likely require a CPU upgrade when adding a dGPU
>R5 2600 - 60fps+ gaming CPU with great value
>R5 3600 - Great gaming CPU
>R7 3700X - Overkill gaming CPU
>Wait for Threadripper gen3 - Extreme overkill gaming with its larger cache
>R7 1700 - Budget production
>R9 3900X - Professional tasks

RAM
>Do NOT use a single DIMM. 2 sticks for a typical dual channel CPU
>CPUs benefit from fast RAM; 3200CL16 or Micron E-die ("AES" in P/N) recommended
>AMD B & X chipsets and Intel Z chipsets support XMP

GPUs
1080p
>RX 570/580 8GB - Can be found on sale/used for cheap. Look for 570s which are >1240MHz boost
>GTX 1660/TI / Vega56 - higher fps / more demanding games; only worth it on sale as normal cost is overpriced
>RX 5700 - higher FPS
1440p
>RX 5700 - standard, 70-100FPS+ gaming
>RX 5700XT - higher FPS
2160p (4K)
>RX 5700XT/2070S - budget option. Upscale with RIS/CAS
>2080Ti - best for 4K, but poor value

>RX 570/580 stock is becoming limited as RX 5600 launch approaches

General
>Yes, adaptive sync (g/free-sync) is important for gaming
>HDD are defunct except for servers, NAS, and sub-$400 builds; SSDs are cheap now
>Beware sites which rank CPUs by arbitrary, obfuscated scores (eg userbenchmark, passmark, cpuboss), and comparisons which only use averages and not 1% minimums nor framegraphs
>AM4 VRMs, Monitors & Storage/SSD guidelines under "more"

more rentry.co/pcbg-more

Attached: firefox_2019-07-26_22-57-21.jpg (1852x1277, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5dTzf6dpCpo
pcpartpicker.com/list/7HnbsZ
youtu.be/TRytGgmdeQM?t=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ATTENTION: Graphics card prices are excessive by historical standards; therefore, consumers should delay or completely forgo any midrange to high end graphics card purchases. The gouging has two root causes: lack of market competition and shortage/"new normal" pricing during the mining hayday.

youtube.com/watch?v=5dTzf6dpCpo

>GD 900

why does everyone waste money on thermal paste when this exists?

Attached: High-Performance-30g-GD900-Thermal-Grease-Compound-Gray-CPU-Cooling-Gel-Silicone-Syringe-Houseware-M (1001x1001, 132K)

Imagine ppi

>stop making posts like this, I know I shouldn't get threadripper and the 3950x is already more than enough but when you post this it tempts me back into buypig mode
I'm saying it unironically, though.
The 16 core threadripper will likely be the best gaming CPU. AMD fixed the NUMA-like problems of Threadripper with zen2. Threadripper will have more cache, and games love L3 cache when they can fit what's referenced every frame in the cache.

I really don't see why anyone should buy the 3950X. The 16 core Threadripper, unless they artificially gimp the cache, is going to be A LOT better for not much more money as a vast amount more games are going to fit in a 140MB L3 than fit in 70MB.
It's likely going to be what, probably $900? With the 3950X already $750. That's not much more for a chip that's probably going to have around a 10% higher "gaming IPC" on average.
Theadripper gen3 isn't going to simply be
>for workstations, but you can also game decently on it
like zen1 threadripper was.
It's very likely to be the best gaming chip.

5700 and 5700XT cost nearly the same in my region.
Would I get better underclock/undervolt results with XT if I only have 1080@60 display now?

I'm a buypig
my mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred
posts like this affect me deeply please understand

quad

channel

ram

Also, potentially 8 channel memory

I don’t see myself using an optical drive very often; should I install one on my PC anyway, or just have a usb CD drive for special occasions?
[spoiler]My sister got the CD rom of Spore as a goof, and wants to play it

Posts like him are hilarious. Fucking threadripper for video games. Is the man insane?

get a usb optical drive if you really want, cases without the bays have better airflow and more room

Okay then you'd better not think about the quad (maybe octo) channel memory or the 128 gen4 PCIe lanes.

people just don't understand how memory choked these high core cpus are, only a 4 or 8 channel system like threadripper can actually handle it

when you include the higher clocks, huge cache, and better architecture, threadripper 3 could unironically be the top gaming cpu

People love there special boutique paste with a name brand on it
Most also don't build enough to justify buyng a large tube of generic stuff to save costs
The cost of even the expensive stuff doesn't really affect the overall price of a system

remember to not get jewd by kryoshit.

Attached: kryonaut is good goy, just buy more of it, surely it was user error, try another 20 applications.jpg (2096x5376, 2.34M)

consider that most cases don't even come with 5.25" bays anyway.
I have a usb dvd-rw drive and i've ended up using it only once or twice in the past 2 years that i've had it

Know where I can find the best usb optical drive?

>Most also don't build enough to justify
true, plus most times you get thermal paste included with your coolers or other parts

don't spend much on an optical drive they're basically all the same, and in reality you'll use it so rarely it's just not worth it at all. get something cheap.

you want cocopa

Attached: DhrXQ1CVAAAAY4v.jpg:large.jpg (854x478, 83K)

>people just don't understand how memory choked these high core cpus are
They are not that starved
It was said that quad channel wasn't enough for a 2990WX and that was the reason it ended up having lackluster performance
Turns out the quad channel was enough and it was a scheduler bug in Windows
Not sure if Ryzen 3000 would change any of that

I'm no kryonaut shill, but why does literally every online benchmark have it performing better than yours

>finally have money for a gpu
>they are all overpriced
wtf I'm not paying 550 € for a 5700xt

Attached: toilet_cat.jpg (600x846, 74K)

Why should I not cast a case out of thermal paste

>I'm no kryonaut shill
I will take your word on it user, seems like you are in the same position as I was before.
>but why does literally every online benchmark
>every
this is your first mistake, it's not every, it's very mainstream one, and most of those are german, or are affiliated with the company that makes kryonaut.

If you acutally look up kryonaut tests broadly across the internet, more from random nobodies who either are consumers like you or myself, or are so far removed form germany and kryonaut producers as that they wont get payed by them, youl notice suddenly that the performance is far less favorable to kryonaut.
Youl notice people suddenly are getting worse temps than normal pastes.
Look into it.

>performing better than yours
From that image, only one of those benchmarks is mine, the rest aren't.

I wouldn't feel this strongly about this shit if I just read it on the net. But I personally tested some of these pastes and it lines up more with what the independent reviwers have said, rather than kryonaut affiliates.

i feel so sorry for that cat. imagine having to cling to the side of a piss-covered toilet every single time you need to bathroom. how unsanitary.

why not melt a case into thermal paste

There's actually going to be new boards for Octochannel as well for next gen threadripper.
You'll be able to chose between quad and octo.
As far as I'm aware, that's basically confirmed. Or, rather, it's a "credible rumor". Like the devices have been seen.

12 cores isn't very choked by dual channel bandwidth as long as you have 3600MHz or higher RAM, in 99% of applications. Especially not games.
Games don't need high memory bandwidth. They need low latency (including from cache).

either that user is a gas lighter, or the others are paid shills.
There is one notable bad thing about kryonaut, though, and that is that it's non-curing and not very viscous.
I replaced the thermal paste on a sapphire rx580 with kryonaut and got exactly the same temps, myself. I may have used too little of it, idk.

How were that not that overpriced in the past if your taxes add so much cost to a 400euro GPU?

try to get an used 1070/1070 ti/1080 for a good price

well i feel better now about buying arctic mx-4 because it was cheaper

Whoops, missed the new thread so I'll post it back.

Argentinafag here.

Everything is expensive here. I need a new graphics card for my build since I'm not sure what should I get yet.

>i5 9600k
>T-Force DDR4 2x8GB 3000MHz
>MSI Z390 A-Pro

I don't plan to do any hardcore gaming (just 1080p stuff) since I don't have enough money to buy a high-tier monitor. I do gaming/programming cus I'm a dev.

I planned to buy a 1660Ti but it's over 380$ over here, kinda over my budget but I could afford it. 1660 is around 300$. But I could also buy a Vega 56 or a RX580 (they're around the same prime range).

I prefer to go with a good choice that can last me a few year so I want to go for best value. But if 1660 is just slightly worse I would like to save those 80 bucks and what not.

forgot to add this pic as well.
Nice testing methods, that copletely remove things like typical heatsink flatness/ imprefections, chip size, or how well the silicone transfers heat and what not.

Lets just remove thermal paste testing as far away from actually testing it on hardware so we can change the priorities of the paste.

Attached: kryoshit.jpg (2352x2984, 1.4M)

what are some good sff cases to look out for?

Are the TridentZ Neo 3600 sticks B die? I didnt see them in the pastebin in the last thread but the non Neo sticks were listed. I assume they're just newer versions.

Also is this build meme? Just guessed on the monitor, will double up eventually. In no rush. Mostly for gaymen; Diablo 2, Vice City, HL2, CS 1.6, Civ6, etc. Also 4chinz/Jewtube.
pcpartpicker.com/list/7HnbsZ

As opposed to just standing in piss and shit 3 times a day and then walking on your kitchen table

>either that user is a gas lighter, or the others are paid shills.
>reality doesn't line up with my beliefs, so reality must be wrong
Not even commenting on thermal paste, just your posts in general

The 1660 should be less than 20% more expensive than the 580 considering relative performance. Also strongly consider an R5 2600 to pair with a card at the 1660 perf level

That's myt point ano, you listen to me and you get a very well know paste thats tested by literally ALL of the world and everybody says it's good but not the best, it's cheap and you get plenty of it.

Or you get memed by the shills and buy into a kryonaut and "maybe" get better performance or maybe you get worse performance than the mx-4 but what you are certain to do is pay 4 times as much for the same amount of of paste.

>either that user is a gas lighter,
Why does everything have to be gaslighter this and gaslighter that?
I read up what the thing actually means and in short it's "making people go insane by making them doubt reality"
Really, Imy objective is to drive anons insane by telling them they are getting scammed by the heavily marketed "top tier" paste?
Stop using buzzwords every chance you get.

>I replaced the thermal paste on a sapphire rx580 with kryonaut and got exactly the same temps, myself. I may have used too little of it, idk.
What cooler and how much wattage are you pushing through your GPU?
I am asking because less wattage you use, the less thermal paste will matter and the more shit your cooler is, the more it will bottleneck the cooling, as in you might be transfering the heat well, but the fans/heatpipes/fins can't dissipate it fast enough.

My own tests were done on beefy cooler and big ass fans. So I was certainly expecting kryonaut to drop a couple of C, instead of raising it by 5C

>That's not much more for a chip that's probably going to have around a 10% higher "gaming IPC" on average
There's no way this is going to happen. You can already examine exactly what happens to games when you double L3 cache by comparing the 2-CCD 3900X to one of the 1-CCD CPUs. The answer is that performance improves only minimally, maybe like 1% at 1080p. Doubling once again most certainly won't increase performance by a fuckhuge 10%. That is pure delusion.

What the fuck, is this true? I just built a 3900X system and a super tiny tube of some Thermal Grizzly paste came bundled (I think it's Hydronaut, it didn't say). I decided to use it, since I had heard it was good and the only other paste I have is like a 10 year old tube of AS5. Is it really bad? Would I be better off repasting with decade-old AS5?

I'm not sure what they are, but if I'm not mistaken Samsung isn't making B-die anymore and Neo are a new lineup, therefore I doubt they can be B-die since it wouldn't make sense to come up with a new lineup when the chip supply is going to soon dry up forever.

>Diablo 2, Vice City, HL2, CS 1.6, Civ6, etc.
wat year is it...

>pcpartpicker.com/list/7HnbsZ
I hope you're not serious.

>everything is expensive here
>waste money on overpriced and underperforming 9600k and Z390 board anyway
idk why you would get less than a 1660ti or 5700 with a $250 cpu and $130 board. You really played yourself.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/7HnbsZ
B-die or not isn't a big deal with Zen2. Those sticks are fine.
Why do you need 32GB to play old games and civ6, though ?? Most of those games use under 2GB.
Get a better SSD like the Addlink S70.
Get better sound like a DAC.
500W PSU would be plenty.
And if you're spending that much, why not get a better keyboard like a Bloody or Wooting?
I also have no idea how those games will run on modern Windows. You should plan to run Linux or at least dual boot it. Linux tends to run old games through WINE better than new PCs run old games.

>I just built a 3900X system and a super tiny tube of some Thermal Grizzly paste came bundled (I think it's Hydronaut, it didn't say)
I have not done any tests with hydronaut not have I done research for it to see how much it lines up with mainstream benchmarks.
So no idea.

>Is it really bad? Would I be better off repasting with decade-old AS5?
Fuck if I know, but you should know that Arctic Silver 5 has a cure time of 200 hours or something. What that means is that it doesn't hit it's peak cooling potential until like a couple of months after use and thermal cycling.

But I encourage testing if you are up for it user.
Just be sure to set the fanspeed to a constant, test with something like AIDA64 or prime.
Let the system warm up for 20min or so and then start reccording the temps for another 10 min.

Really it's up to you if you want to go through the hassle of finding out what is better.

CoolerMaster finally restocked AM4 brackets for Hyper 212, if anyone else has been waiting on those. Stock is limited, move quick!

Attached: 1361857496127.png (100x120, 4K)

I just bought a used GTX 1070TI for $210 with shipping. Was this a good deal?

I think so yes. Assuming it's not a blower and it works well with no issues.

Which is the best budget x570 motherboard: Asus TUF gaming Plus or Gigabyte Aorus Elite? I heard around that gigabyte mobos should generally be avoided, is that true?

Attached: asus tuf x570gamingplus.jpg (678x843, 163K)

Somebody ban this gasligher!
Kryonaut is good, here my video on it
youtu.be/TRytGgmdeQM?t=6

Attached: buy my paste or else il go bald.jpg (687x373, 54K)

>Arctic Silver 5 has a cure time of 200 hours or something
I know the theory, as I've said I've been using it for like a decade now. I have personally never noticed any significant benefits. I'm sure there's a difference but it seems quite minor.
>But I encourage testing if you are up for it user.
Repasting isn't much effort so that wouldn't be a problem, but the tube of the Grizzly paste I got was so super tiny that there isn't enough left for another application, so if I clean it off and AS5 is worse I need to pay for a different paste.

I heard that Asus boards supposedly still overvolt Ryzen 3000, but I haven't looked at those specifically.

>BIOS updates won't improve per---
oh no...

Depends on model. If it's with transferrable warranty (like EVGA), great deal. Without transferable warranty and not blower, then not terrible but not great either. If a blower then you got ripped.

on paper, the aorus elite, but the BIOS has issues. IIRC, Gigabyte still doesn't even have an FCLK setting and shit in BIOS. So I'd go with the TUF.

Attached: chrome_2019-09-13_16-25-54.png (2923x1639, 1.45M)

>why does everyone waste money on thermal paste when this exists?

I don't waste money... I still haven't managed to use up my tube of arctic silver 5 that I bought at radioshack in the mid 2000's.

>want to get a ryzen 3000 build
>hear there's a BIOS update for x570 mobos every week
>afraid something will happen when updating bios and my mobo will be bricked because I've never done it

Yeah it's not a blower card. Dual fans. It's Asus, I doubt the warranty is transferable.

>I know the theory, as I've said I've been using it for like a decade now. I have personally never noticed any significant benefits. I'm sure there's a difference but it seems quite minor.
It also depends on how well you spread it. By "curing" there is two things people can mean.
Either the thermal cycling makes the paste expand and contract, thus pushing out excess and making the layer more thin, and thus better.
Or the thermal paste needs it's liquid part to dry out to become more efficient.

I imagine that if your application method is good that helps cut down on the "cure" time for pastes.
And why "watery" thermal pastes don't have a cure time as they are so light that just the base application in cold temps has enough pressure to push it into a thin even layer.

>Repasting isn't much effort so that wouldn't be a problem, but the tube of the Grizzly paste I got was so super tiny that there isn't enough left for another application, so if I clean it off and AS5 is worse I need to pay for a different paste.
yeah, thats a problem.
Well I dont want you to waste money user, so it might be safe to not tinker with it. On the other hand if you got money and time to spare, you could test it out to know whats best for you.
The 3900x is a premium product with plenty of head after all, so it probably makes more sense for you to have it cooled well, vs somebody with a 1600x or something.

I wonder how much cpu life span did they sacrifice for that performance gain.
As I recall they originally put the more modesty boost behavior because it was better for the cpu longevity.

>As I recall they originally put the more modesty boost behavior because it was better for the cpu longevity.
That is FUD spread by intel and their psyops agents.
The new boost algo runs at both lower voltage and lower temps.

>hear there's a BIOS update for x570 mobos every week
no
>afraid something will happen when updating bios and my mobo will be bricked because I've never done it
You don't have to do anything besides downloading the file and restarting your computer to get into bios. After that just let the board do the updating. Nothing hard about this, unless you're an absolute retard updating the bios when a thunderstorm is happening or you manually unplug the pc while it's happening.

580 is cheaper, yes. I already bought everything (I've had my PC running for a few months already), but I couldn't buy a GPU since things started to go sour economically and I was planning to buy a 2070 but shit happened so I want to go with the best value for my rig as of now.

I planned to buy a higher-end GPU but things got more expensive and I want to buy something before things get worse.

>That is FUD spread by intel and their psyops agents.
>The new boost algo runs at both lower voltage and lower temps.
Source for this info?

About to pull the trigger, any bad opinions/experiences?

Attached: JQ1839.jpg (1280x960, 78K)

I'm looking to upgrade my shitty R9 380 that I've managed to scrape by with by lowering settings to maintain 1080P/60fps.

I guess I'm looking at either buying used (1070ti or Vega 56?) or waiting for RX 5600

We need some Ryzen 3000 owners to post benchmarks in this thread

I just built my PC with the following hardware.
AMD 3700x
Corsair vengeance 3200Mhz RAM (2x8gb)
ASUS tuf pro-gamer b450
5700xt
750W be quiet power supply

When trying to start the PC, the fans spin for

it's one of the best sata ssds

Same source as the picture. Gamer's Nexus tested voltage and thermals.

1070Ti and Vega56 used aren't cheap enough to really be worth it. I'd wait for the RX 5600, which although will probably be a little weaker it should be more efficient and is a properly new architecture. Vega has the heat issues and Pascal has the stripped down featureless architecture issue.

>buying used
Used prices for those cards are pretty bad. Either you get a used 470/480/570/580 for super cheap (which would be a significant upgrade over your 380) or wait, like you said.

the funnest part of pc building is making it yours

Attached: IMG_20190913_154227.jpg (2448x3264, 1.98M)

>When trying to start the PC, the fans spin for

I've been looking at the used market, you guys are right. The prices are pretty ridiculous.
~$270 for GTX 1070TI or ~$240 for non-blower Vega 56. I guess I'm waiting.

>Same source as the picture. Gamer's Nexus tested voltage and thermals.
okay I looked at it and here is screenshots of it

Here is your claim
>The new boost algo runs at both lower voltage and lower temps.

From the picture we can see the temps are equal but the new BIOS makes the CPU hotter by about 2 C higher than the old.
So your claim of
>The new boost algo runs at lower temps.
Is not only false, but it' actually the opposite of the truth.

And the voltage is about the same, not lower.

So by your own logic, are you spreading FUD because your AMDs psyops?

Attached: bios.jpg (2879x779, 316K)

I meant $260 for non-blower Vega 56

>I imagine that if your application method is good that helps cut down on the "cure" time for pastes.
Well, probably. I never did anything special beyond the "line" or the "grain of rice" method and then making sure the cooler was mounted properly with even pressure.
>so it probably makes more sense for you to have it cooled well
I'm using my nearly decade-old custom water loop. It hits like 80C in AIDA, which seems to be slightly better than other results I've seen online using water. I wouldn't mind if I could shave another few degrees off though, since it's fairly high even though it's under a torture test. AIDA is something special, the CPU runs hotter than other tests but at the same time uses less power.

Anyway, I guess I'll look around at more thermal paste tests to see which is good and maybe get another tube.

The new BIOS doesn't make my CPU run at higher voltage or get hotter.

Should I bite the bullet and just get 2 of the new noctua fans?

Need 2x 120mm case fans

>Well, probably. I never did anything special beyond the "line" or the "grain of rice" method and then making sure the cooler was mounted properly with even pressure.
X method is best followed by either manually spreading or medium dot in the middle method.

What's the best mobo I can buy to pair with a 3700x?

Looks like all x570 mobo have some form of problems.

Would a b450 tomahawk max be optimal otherwise?

Attached: 1556632110944.jpg (600x718, 225K)

How bad is the Pulse 5700xt coil whine?

Apparently the red devil as the same problem. Which fucking 5700xt is not utter trash? Which one should I buy?

Attached: 1559171213929.png (270x270, 109K)

Opinions seem to be divided now with Ryzen 3000, 3900x especially, having multiple dies and as such multiple hotspots. I used a grain on top of each die this time, results seem to be within expected margins at least. Those chiplets are small but use a lot of power, so they're pretty hot bastards. Still not as hot as my old OC'd 4790K ironically enough, despite having 3x as many cores.

mm yea
work that rgb girl $ $ $ \(^__^

Attached: IMG_20190913_160549.jpg (2560x1440, 1.66M)

>Opinions seem to be divided now with Ryzen 3000, 3900x especially, having multiple dies and as such multiple hotspots
You want to have maximum area of contact, with as thin of a layer that still makes contact evenly.
Again X method is best in terms of getting maximum contact and avoiding air bubbles.
Just dont be the retard that uses too little paste and you will be fine in most cases.

Interested in too.
Looking for the best bang for the buck x570.

You're either pulling air through the radiator, which is less efficient, or you're blowing hot radiator air into the case.
user...

Yeah $260 for non-blower Vega56 and $270 for a 1070Ti is too much for used cards which could already be half dead, don't have warranty, etc.
Navi is a really good architecture. I'd take a $250 new Navi card that might be 15% slower or whatever over those.

idk why would you not just get the red dragon or red devil tho? Sapphire has been dropping the ball.

best method is a dot at the bottom of the Y, the inner corner of the QR code, and the end of the top line of small text opposite of the QR code if you have a 2nd die.

coil whine can happen on literally any card.

Thank you, will do that

Lel, my mx100 from 2014 is still working perfectly.

I have a new one and didn't notice when playing ARK on epic 1080p

I'm looking for a new monitor to pair with a 2070 super, looking to keep it around the 500+600 dollar mark in Canadian, I'm looking for a 27 inch 2k resolution and 144 hz. So far I've found the Asus MG278Q, would this be a good choice here?

Also are curved screens a meme? I've never had one and not sure I'd like it but I've never really looked into the advantages

LG 27gl850

I haven't noticed any coil whine on my card

Is a Ryzen 2600 good to go with the new 5700 (non xt) Red Devil? Or is it a bit underpowered?

finally got my PC stuff. Went to microcenter, was cool.
There was a super cute tall girl there as a cashier that said "enjoy your system" and I said "you too".
Let's get emulating.

enjoy your system

You too user-kun

X should be fine since that really ought to spread out over the entire surface, but a blob tends to spread in a circle with even mounting pressure and may not properly reach the edges, plus the actual compute chiplets which get hottest are off-center.

>best method is a dot at the bottom of the Y, the inner corner of the QR code
Looking at a picture of the CPU, those are the same position. Shouldn't it be like the bottom of the Y and then on top and under the E?

Unfortunately my closest microcenter is way too far away so I've still got some 2-3 weeks of waiting to do. But thanks.

I only buy a PC once a decade
/vr/ best /v/
Thanks I'll swap out those parts.
I just picked that keyboard because it had Gateron Blue switches. A placeholder.
>Win 10
Nope Win 7 Enterprise and Parrot OS

Underpowered at 1080p

>super cute tall girl there as a cashier that said "enjoy your system" and I said "you too".

Attached: 1315724096268.jpg (600x382, 94K)

Node 304 vs Core 500 for better airflow?

Should I buy a used 1070ti, 1080, or new 2060? I'm only concerned with 1080p gaming.

Or are those overkill?

>Also are curved screens a meme?
Yes. Nothing meant for a PC is intended for curved displays, literally everything you use will suffer from geometrical distortion.

What's going on in pic? Is that a rpi?

Only buy a 2060 if you want ray tracing
Otherwise those are all overpowered for 1080p
You're about to have one fag try to shill you into buying a 5700 though
Really the best option right now is a 1660