>Asking for product key
>Provide it, installs normally
>Asking for activation key again
>Try several keys, no luck
>Search Google, Bing, DDG, etc
>All sites list shitty malware activators
>TFW

>inb4 LTSC
I want genuine ISO, not some Russian ransomware.

What to do anons?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you don't actually need to activate windows, windows 10 lasts forever without being activated and windows 8.1 can be installed without being activated just by adding a .cfg to the ISO
You can download the ISOs straight from Microsoft's website
The only downside with 10 is that you won't be able to change the theme without using RegEdit, and Windows 8.1 will show you a screen that asks you to activate at every boot (but won't ever actually force you to)
unless you're some kind of cringe incel who wants to keep using windows 7?

>windows is SHIT because i can't steal it
how poor can you be? a key is like $6

fuck off newfag we're full

yep, currently works without activating.

if windows 7, sure! but it's EOL.

>for windows 10
probably, will not activate in this lifetime for a shit bloated meme.

>falling for EOL meme

>open source activators
>open source SVF repackaging tools
>LTSC is Russian ransomware
Sorry you are too stupid for this, just run down to bestgoy and pick up a copy of Win10 home
It should be perfect for you

github. com/kkkgo/KMS_VL_ALL

You're dumb

Windows 10 LTSC is an evaluation copy that can't be activated from official MS site.

Some activators somehow so it but at the after 90 days, still fucks you over.

I used LTSB 2015 until 2019 came out on a KMS activator and I am still
Using ltsc 2019 with a kms activator
The copy from Microsoft is an evaluation copy, you need to use a SVF tool to convert it to a real copy.
I also have sever server 2016/2019 installs, also converted from evaluation Isos and kms activated.
>pebkac the thread

literally the site you're on right now has a thread listing a completely open source activator

Imagine jumping through this many hoops just to run a shitty proprietary OS for free.

>you need to use a SVF tool to convert it to a real copy.
not really, smartversion is just a difference program. you just put two isos into it, and it spits out the difference between them.
It's used for convenience of the creator / hoster / distributor, because distributing 20 GB of SVFs is easier than 300 GB of ISOs.
Otherwise, you'd be at the same ISO by just directly downloading it, in fact it would probably be more convenient and less bandwidth usage for you (as in the end user).

I looked into /fwt/ guides. Shit's too much work and rebuilding, just to get the LTSC activted.

It also disables UAC (new method), which is like running Linux using as Root user.

No, thanks! I will better have it un-activated.

just read the /fwt/ paste;s activator section, you just want to activate, no? or you can just downlaod and install LTSC from that one too, if you want to, without doing anything in the LTSC guide. you aren't forced to do literally everything in every paste...

i don't think reading pic related is that much work.
additionally, just read
and you're done

Attached: file.png (1103x473, 72K)

Thanks, will read and look into it!

Protip.
Install clean windows. Use any activator. Reinstall Windows on top of old installation. Have Windows legal and activated.

that works only for HWIDgen (which also only works on Digital License compatible SKUs, so not LTSC 2019 for example) as written in

Can't do that. My laptop came with Genuine Windows 10 Home license.

I don't want Windows 10 due to updates and shit. So I am currenty using Windows 8.1 un-activated.

bump

then KMS_VL_ALL should work for you.

Thank you again, user!