What is the Jow Forums approved ink printer?

What is the Jow Forums approved ink printer?

Attached: Generic Printer.gif (900x897, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sMIl4TA7wYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What is the Jow Forums approved ink printer?
None of them

DO NOT BUY HP

t. Epson shill

>most overpriced ink vs the competitors
>forced maintenance mode that you cannot disable where it wastes ink willingly with the excuse of "we have to use some ink to improve the quality of prints by making sure there are no air bubbles in the cartridge!"
>shitty drivers
HP printers are one of the worst printers I've ever worked with

posted this in the last printer thread
>print at work/school
>print at staples/office depot/fedex print
>buy a dot matrix printer
>buy a grayscale laser printer
>Do what I do. since I only print a couple times per year at home, I buy a $15-$20 printer from Walmart every year on black friday with ink pre-installed because it's cheaper than buying replacement ink

I have a grayscale samsung laser printer and it’s pretty nice. Unofficial replacement toner costs me like $15 and lasts forever.

why not canon

There’s been no decent printer since parallel was taking out back and shot

Attached: D0ACBB94-F5B0-4D43-9BC4-B2ED198CFBE3.jpg (429x292, 34K)

Dot matrix

Everything from brother

There are some modern dot matrix printers that still have COM and LPT on them.

Epson Workforce WF-7710DWF. Can do pretty much everything and it's pretty fast.
But it's also expensive as fuck.

I haven't used it myself but this review makes the Epson ET 7700 look pretty good
youtu.be/sMIl4TA7wYU

Printing out whatever you need at work and not dealing with constant demands for MAGENTA

I've recently gotten myself an EPSON ET-2750 refillable, and it's pretty fucking based. Although I've only had it for around two weeks, I do papercrafts and so I need a printer that's cheap to operate. Plus, preferably one with decent print quality, and this thing manages to fulfill those niches.

Attached: m006880573_2b80942d-73ab-42e3-a107-39e60a178711_1000x.jpg (1000x1000, 93K)

Your "Brother"

Attached: BroChad.jpg (768x768, 56K)

>I buy a $15-$20 printer from Walmart every year on black friday with ink pre-installed because it's cheaper than buying replacement ink
unfortunately (((they))) have figured out this trick and now bundle starter or "setup" cartridges with inkjets that are extra small

none, fuck those things, fuck everything about printers and paper, if I need to unfuck another one of those demon spawns i'll hang myself

This.
I would never suggest anyone an ink printer.

>dot matrix printing pages of sources on chained paper
I sometimes miss it.

Attached: 1484647865593.jpg (430x323, 49K)

I print from a gahnoo + loonix machine so I use a hp deskjet.
Quality, official drivers (with GUI tools for maintenance) for CUPS and works with 3rd party and refilled cartridges.