What Tech can We Make to Counter Influencer Culture?

I am willing to dedicate a good portion of my time and resources into this mission.

Attached: 1455.png (878x649, 769K)

a pew pew device

a boom boom device

a bang bang device

I had an idea that I was working on that might help.

It's basically a free open source software that logs onto your Instagram accounts and automatically likes and makes positive comments on your friends posts and lets you post the same stuff to all social media accounts

if we give it weak ai so it only comments on every 3rd posts, and give it a good dictionary of positive comments, it might be a thing for normies to keep in touch with their friends without actually having to log in all the time

eventually it'll make all social media so derrivative and stupid that it'll fall apart under it's own weight

pretty sure social media has enough bots as it is

Buy them plane tickets to shithole countries

can you make tech that destroys social media?
I doubt it

try me. I think I am unironically autistic enough to at least put a dent in it. The bot idea from is right on track though.

but people willingly engage in social media because they are hooked on getting (you)s or just ranting into the void hoping anyone would read and dont forget all the thirsty men following e-thots
only few would use a bot and even if you use bot accounts the companies try to ban everything automated

Let capitalism take its course. Lets see where it takes us then we can blame capitalists for the shithole world and everyone would beg for communism.

I mean so do need that kick, but most of them are playing the "game" since everyone else plays. Make social media kind of like the autoplay mmos that is all the rage nowadays. You don't play the game, you set your character to do certain repetitive task while you sleep/work/"live" and when you log on you get that dopamine kick of getting rewards for what your character did.

In the same vein, this chatbot/ai can do all the grunt work of social media, like liking pictures, saying happy birthday to your coworkers/friends, or even starting random conversation with friends you haven't talked to in a while(my guess the ai can start the conversation and let you in mid way once all the grunt work is done). When you logon after being productive, you get the jist of what happened while you were away, and the ai could ask you for the general direction that you want to your social media to go to. What kind of people you want to follow, I think this idea is a goldmine, you can even monetize it with for a plus version. Gamify the entire experience and make some dough.

What about a cell phone app that detects when you're leaving civilization that spams your phone with crime stats and blares an alarm that says "OH SHIT NIGGA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

>influencer
I still can't believe the people that the word applies to actually adopted it. It's like if employees started calling themselves wage slaves as if it wasn't a bad thing said exclusively by detractors. Too surreal.

excellent bait

We need the equivalent of an adblocker for social media. You'd need a browser addon to traverse the DOM, scrape the username of each post, and filter them by a community-maintained list of known sources of vapidity.

also for e-thots, send a chat for all the followers you have, and let the ai figure out which is likely to pay out. The e-thot could sub in once, there is a high chance of payout. This way the e-thot could spend her time 1 to n, instead of 1 to 1. the ai can set up private sessions automaticly since it knows her entire schedule, and streamline the entire process. pimp out some e-thot merch advertisement through out the experience and try to make the sale.

There's so many instances of people traveling to a dangerous country to prove everyone wrong that I need to start a folder for it. What kind of moron do you have to even be.

Attached: 1546151350806.png (571x1050, 468K)

sounds like you would only make people more hooked on SM if you gamify it well enough

>ew, I just overheard that white male making a joke about dongles in a conversation I am not a part of, I better ruin his life
>oh, a black man is raping me, I should write him a thank you card
The absolute state of women.

Just have the bot harvest other peoples' posts and copy pasta them.