Apple Watch 5 vs. cheap 3

Should I spend the extra money? And do I really need the cellular model?

Attached: 605ABE43-A848-44FC-AD60-17245D4EEDB9.png (640x1136, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Refurbished-Apple-Watch-Series-3-GPS-42mm-Sport-Band-Aluminum-Case/898780459?selected=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the GPS one comes in stock a few times a week for $164 at Walmart

walmart.com/ip/Refurbished-Apple-Watch-Series-3-GPS-42mm-Sport-Band-Aluminum-Case/898780459?selected=true

kys

The new one has an always on screen option and same battery life with it on as old models got, so you can legitimately use it as a watch.

Why not just get a series 4 getting cleared out everywhere?

The 3 doesn't have all the health features, and the 5 is a light refresh little different than the 4

I got the 4 from Best Buy via a cash back site (Retailmenot) for 10% back and paid with an Amex (Amex offer, $25 back on $250 at Best Buy)

Yeah that’s honestly the main selling point for me.

Your boomer boss meant a real watch. This wont impress him.

The cellular model of the watch is an overly expensive, useless meme. It's literally for leaving your shiny $1200 phone at home so you can instead yell into your watch while you're outside. You'll also have to pay a premium price for this functionality because it's limited to one or two of the major, expensive, postpaid carriers.

Series 3 sucks. It's the same goddamn watch as far back as Series 0. Series 4 is the sweet spot. Find a Series 4 GPS on clearance at any electronics store, or gently used on Craigslist by people needlessly selling it cheap to upgrade.

Attached: 1547110974555.png (353x340, 53K)

I’ve been thinking now of that. Thanks for clearing up the cellular point, that’s what I was also starting to think. But that always-on screen...

Why would you care about an always-on screen?

Yes worth it.

So it can be like an actual watch bruh

Again, why does it matter? Is tapping once with exposed skin when you need to know the time too much of an issue to warrant buying a more expensive product with virtually the same functions?

YES. Personally I find having to tilt my wrist for wake a bother. Always on is a huge step forward and totally worth the extra $200. Totally makes the series 4 irrelevant

Apple holds a lot of convenient nuances hostage until the next hardware update. Always-on seems to be the frontline feature of this watch, and an actual reason to upgrade for some circumstances.

Sometimes when I wake up on my bed, I try to check the time on my wrist and I have to redo the arm raise several times to get the screen to turn on. This is problematic because my other hand is currently on my genitals. This alone is my reasoning for reselling my current S4 for ~$300 and plopping an extra $100-150 to upgrade.

Attached: 1567061790352.png (1085x750, 799K)

Next question. Sport band or loop?

Personally I find the sport band a more comfortable fit. The silicone loop is nice, but generic as fuck and screams "I'm the cheap asshole who bought the cheapest version of the Apple Watch"

In any case, find yourself a $13 magnetic leather loop on eBay, or literally any other aftermarket band that appeals to you.

Attached: tumblr_ped6e527zV1xbfv9po1_1280.png (1280x661, 692K)

Get the 5 or a clearance 4. The 3 is junk. I like the Nike band, because it's a more breathable sport band.

i bought an authentic milenese loop but it spends all it's time sitting in my drawer. the stock sports band is just too comfortable

Get a toilet street shitter.

Attached: 1562761004463.jpg (643x960, 255K)

Fun fact, the currently most expensive S5 apple watch is $1299-1349 because the casing is made of ceramic, much like your own toilet!

Attached: Ghast-Imgur-427x550.png (427x550, 189K)

Just buy casio