Ayyyy

Gonna probably die soon. I have come to terms with how I don't even belong here.
AMA (no, I'm not streaming it)

Attached: 1546868883647.png (324x246, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metanoia.org/suicide/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not

Faggot in life, faggot in death

This

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do

... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

Attached: 21a0754626bdcc24ad303152651c3184.jpg?e=1546990374&m=ccXY_ZjF8u8ljHVzKVG0OA.jpg (1200x919, 366K)

Why

reported to gestapo

Are you really repeating the cringy monologue of the protagonist of the game hatred?

No particular reason. I just realized I don't like anything. Girlfriend? I have trust issue. Friends? Boring. Work? Depresses me.

I don't have a life. Nothing to give me meaning. Not work or outside of work. I just simply don't belong here. I already know it's going to be this way forever so might as well get ready. I have nothing.

Mhh yes

Attached: Screenshot (141).png (1041x508, 589K)

Does playing this game make you a bad person?
Is it worth playing beyond meme value?

how old are you?
I had to help a person after their failed suicide and let me tell you that shit's nasty. In the last moments you might realize life's not actually that bad and death is pretty frightening

Guess my point being if there's really no reason you could at least make some last ditch effort to find something you'd be interested to live for, before you blow it for good

I didn't even started a playthrought truly, just have downloaded it before I forgot it existed. I think it's only a highscore game with the goal to kill everyone in the school, so the control management and learning the layout of the school is the challenge I guess.

No, just bad taste. It's not very good.

Nearly 24. Some argue I'm still "young", but I feel like an old man.

why do not many people on this website believe in God but for some reason believe that they're fated to be nothing their whole life
you're the only one who can change that, user. you don't have to become the most famous person in the world to matter but you can still create something for people to enjoy around the world like a video game or music or something, and if it's good enough you could even have a legacy that lasts after your time. i don't know if that's enough to make you "matter in the world" by your definition but i think if a person is remembered generations after theirs then you must have been pretty important and affected many people

Attached: 1546141326567.png (1024x768, 222K)

dude you need to watch love live

Attached: 1520560467676.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

also Rick and Morty

Attached: 52d.png (853x900, 593K)

He doesn't need more reasons to pray for death.

no

It is young, and that's not to say you can afford to wait and suffer some more, but rather you still got a chance to do something about it if you start today

Plus well, there's usually a cause why people end up like this. Not tryna sound condescending but if you can be he honest with yourself and assess what exactly makes you unhappy it might really help

Well I gotta get some sleep so Imma gtfo. But I'll be hoping you change your mind before it's too late

This helped me a bit once: metanoia.org/suicide/