Hello, I am from Reddit, and I am curious why you guys seem to think being Anonymous is superior...

Hello, I am from Reddit, and I am curious why you guys seem to think being Anonymous is superior? I suspect it is because you are neo-nazis, but im here to have a conversation. Please feel free to engage.

You even go to anonymous websites like this one. It seems Reddit is superior simply because it is democratic: every one is in on the conversation, and no one is left out. This website just seems "cringe", and it dosent have good layout: It looks to be for babies.
[apparently have to post a picture, this is DNA, It is somewhat related to the topic at hand, in that neo nazis deny evolution]

Attached: 27 DNA.gif (300x347, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paulgraham.com/marginal.html
kazerad.tumblr.com/post/96020280368/faceless-together
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anne, frankly I did Nazi that cumming!

Shut the fuck up faggot. No one wants to "conversate" with a nigger faggot like you. Go back to your kike website and never return

>I am from Reddit
Fuck out

Attached: 1564688367118.jpg (374x387, 21K)

This is exactly why no one like you, You shut down conversations when they are to be had. Trump does the same thing because he is afraid. All of you are afraid of the truth. we need to unite the world and media under a common world view and common facts, you are standing in the way because you are probably an upper class white christian that dosent want to give up everything that youve stolen. I want to stop fighting in the world, you dont: so you hide behind anonymous IPs and plot shootings.

democracy sucks. it causes mediocre opinions to rise to the top and kills marginal opinions that aren't mainstream yet.

innovation is found on the margins, so reddit kills innovation (same with democracy in general).

paulgraham.com/marginal.html

why don't you go back to watching the democratic primary debates you democuck.

Is this pasta?

Attached: 1565683189370.jpg (800x624, 27K)

> I want to stop fighting in the world, you dont

Ok Jesus Mc Gandhi, what the fuck is your point? You're better than everyone? Why are you here then?

imagine being a brainlet who goes onto a site he doesn't understand to insult it and then act surprised when the users tell you to fuck off.

lurk more faggot.

Attached: suprised.jpg (300x290, 9K)

Go back to Jow Forums

Innovation isnt real, It is just rich white men "coming up with ideas" aka exploiting minorities women etc.

Attached: images_41.jpg (320x460, 33K)

have sex, seething redditor

either a LARP or severely brain damaged

Orange man bad.

Edit: thanks for the gold, kind stranger

Reddit downvoting is censorship by the masses. Groupthink makes that site a pile of fucking garbage while at least here your voice is still there even if anonymous groupthink rallies against it, instead of being "hidden" (censored) by default if it's downvoted to hell.
Fuck reddit and fuck you.

Life is not a democracy, fucktard. Jow Forums is great because the site layout reflects this. You don't get to downvote my comment into oblivion because it hurts your fee fees. It's first come first served. If you want something, you take it, you spineless fuck.

>neo nazis deny evolution
Non-whites are inferior because they sat around picking fruits for the last 10,000 years and never had to plan ahead significantly, and didn't learn to farm until much later. They never received the genetic hardening that comes with surviving harsh winters and unfavorable soil. Whites have dragged them kicking and screaming into the modern age, which is why they can't even speak English and can barely work a smart phone with a UI so simple a white toddler can master it in a day.

TLDR - shut up, nigger.

Attached: 1568302324509.jpg (750x739, 37K)

ITT: Faggots taking the bait

>muh moral superiority
Morality is relative, faggot.
Amen

Attached: image.jpg (472x683, 185K)

>have sex
You are a redditor in denial.
In fact all of you are for not recognizing this as obvious bait.

>hurr I was just trolling!
>durr this is bait!
No, OP is genuinely that retarded. You won't change my mind on this.

>It seems Reddit is superior simply because it is democratic: every one is in on the conversation, and no one is left out.
gonna take the bait but fuck it, whatever.
yeah, i prefer sites where everyone says things to get upcummies instead of what they exactly want to say in an unfiltered manner as well.
in populated imageboards, you at least get some decent and properly informative things from people in a straight to the point way.
racism and bigotry is just a side effect of anonymity, doesn't mean that it's all about that. nothing you say is tied to a name unless you're namefagging, which means that you can't go to my profile and see what i said about which politician and call me names in a place where it's not relative to the conversation.

if you're retarded enough to try to interact with people with a name tied to what you say on web 3.0, i have nothing to say, you're doing it to yourself.

Attached: grab-28-07-2019__05_40_43_pm.png (488x400, 171K)

cope

>I was only pretending!
kys

Being anonymous allows you to be wrong without having it attached to a username. We have free discussion here where everything is allowed. Once you learn to ignore somebody calling you a niggy kike its not bad.

Off chance you aren't trolling, give this a read:
kazerad.tumblr.com/post/96020280368/faceless-together

Downvoted

based AF

fuck off niggy kike

Attached: varg2.jpg (237x213, 5K)

Democracy is a crutch of the weak. We've been living in a meritocracy for decades now, you "voters" just haven't caught on yet. Yeah, go ahead. Vote. The only vote we care about is the one you make with your wallet. But, hey, thanks for lowering our corporate taxes, "voter."

This is technology board. You may be looking for

I love the bait but surely there are people that think this way, and that is disgusting.

Fuck off nigger

Attached: 1453302299839.gif (1597x1600, 148K)