Richard Stallman will be fired from FSF, when will mods replace this pic? It's been a long journey with linux...

Richard Stallman will be fired from FSF, when will mods replace this pic? It's been a long journey with linux, it's time to move to something different.

Attached: 1450659832892.jpg (450x399, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/9ke3ke/famed-computer-scientist-richard-stallman-described-epstein-victims-as-entirely-willing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah

Attached: linus-eff-you-640x363.png (640x359, 213K)

First Linus Torvalds gets the boot now Richard Stallman is about to, it wasn't supposed to happen like this guys.

Attached: 1559555907059.png (618x711, 103K)

it's now only Linux

Attached: linux.png (900x900, 161K)

Pedo_OS

So Debian GNU/kFreeBSD is the FreeBSD kernel with the GNU userspace; I wonder if there is a project to do a GNU free OS with the Linux Kernel, and a BSD userspace?

Replace with Nagoor Babu

Attached: 1568285237988.jpg (450x399, 140K)

Stallman is promoting GNU, no Linux. Also, Linux is just a colonel with a youtube channel anyway.

Those twitter crusaders are probably picking out his replacement already.

Sticking with Stallman, Linus and Linux no matter where they are. What's with all the Stallman hate recently? Microsoft getting panicky? what a shame, awwww. /S

Attached: adorable.png (300x100, 5K)

>What's with all the Stallman hate recently?
Did the pedantic "Ackchyually" asshat about the definition of sexual assault (he was wrong both semantically and legally)
Went turbo autist and refused to acknowledge his mistakes when called out
Then went on defending Epstein's harem (his own words).

That's normie stuff. I don't care about normie bullshit.

Lol the fake outrage can be felt from here. Stallman is a god and will be worshipped no matter what he says.

>Please kind sir use DURGASOFT sir, Lakh of student trained with WEAPONS OF JAVA, 1100+ students in single classroom kind SIR

Attached: file.png (468x405, 322K)

some sjw didn't like Stallman being precise about a 'sensitive topic' and wrote a stupid blog post on medium.

>Stallman is a god and will be worshipped no matter what he says.
Dude spent his prime time being angry at companies for not agreeing with his extreme point of view.
He did literally NOTHING to have alternatives to these socalled evil creations that are proprietary softwares.
He was supposed to be the ultimate tech guy but did nothing, such a failure can't be a god.
Even freaking microsoft did more for open source than him, its about time we replace this nobody_anymore with someone or some company that actually do have an impact on software programming.

You can't fire the president, retard. He leads the FSF.

Stallman represents GNU und Software Freedom, not Linux and the Open Source crap.

>its about time we replace this nobody_anymore with someone or some company
>some company
fuck off kike

Replace with Joff?

Jeff Dean proved that P=NP when he solved all NP problems in polynomial time on a whiteboard.
Jeff Dean's PIN is the last 4 digits of pi.
When Jeff gives a seminar at Stanford, it's so crowded Don Knuth has to sit on the floor. (TRUE)
Once, in early 2002, when the index servers went down, Jeff Dean answered user queries manually for two hours. Evals showed a quality improvement of 5 points.
Jeff Dean got promoted to level 11 in a system where max level is 10. (True.)
Google Search was Jeff Dean's Noogler Project
Jeff Dean has punch card readability.
Jeff Dean puts his pants on one leg at a time, but if he had more than two legs, you would see that his approach is actually O(log n)
Jeff Dean compiles and runs his code before submitting, but only to check for compiler and CPU bugs.
Unsatisfied with constant time, Jeff Dean created the world's first O(1/n) algorithm.
Jeff Dean has binary readability.
Jeff Dean has binary writability.
When Jeff Dean goes on vacation, production services across Google mysteriously stop working within a few days. This is actually true.
Jeff Dean once shifted a bit so hard it ended up on another computer.
Jeff doesn't sleep, he just sends SIGSUSPEND to the universe.
Jeff got Java readability with only 8 lines of code
Jeff Dean can instantiate abstract classes.
gcc -O4 sends your code to Jeff Dean for a complete rewrite.
Jeff can recite 20,000 digits of pi in 5 hours. He doesn't remember them; he just recomputes them on the fly using only O(log n) space.
Jeff Dean remembers only one password. For each site, he concatenates it with the site name, computes its SHA-256 hash, and then types the result.
Jeff Dean is still waiting for mathematicians to discover the joke he hid in the digits of PI.
There is no 'Ctrl' key on Jeff Dean's keyboard. Jeff Dean is always in control.
Jeff Dean can get 1s out of /dev/zero.
When Jeff Dean listens to mp3s, he just cats them to /dev/dsp and does the decoding in his head.

Attached: AcBo6zJc_400x400.jpg (240x240, 13K)

not memeworthy.
WE WANT DURGASOFT KIND SIR!

The sticky stallman is a place to rest, meditate and rethink our doing. Jow Forums needs his protection.

>Terry will get to be the sticky until Jow Forums is finally kill
Fitting, in a way.

He unironically defends Epstein and pedophilia.

>last 4 digits of pi
4 digits out of 3.14?

how do i know you're a mutt?

>lying on the internet
why would you do this?

he said Epstein did nothing wrong, that the 12 yrs old girls knew what they were doing.
kys

Only thing Stallman did is say that "sexual assault" is too vague of a term.

1414? 0314?

yes, it's called Android

See

>Being an irrational number, π cannot be expressed as a common fraction (equivalently, its decimal representation never ends and never settles into a permanently repeating pattern).
kys pedo shill

kys lies spreading cunt

(((Stallman)))
>Famed Computer Scientist Richard Stallman Described Epstein Victims As 'Entirely Willing'
vice.com/en_us/article/9ke3ke/famed-computer-scientist-richard-stallman-described-epstein-victims-as-entirely-willing

all stallman said that Minsky could've very well thought the girl was a 18 yo prostitute (legal) and not a 17yo "child sex slave" because she was >>presented

>pedo apologist is not a pedo apologist, goy!
ok

Now read what he actually wrote, it's right below the article which misinterpreted what he said. It's called click bait you dumdum.

read the embedded email you dumb nigger, it literally contradicts with the article content.

>in email
presented entirely willing
>in article
Early in the thread, Stallman insists that the “most plausible scenario” is that Epstein’s underage victims were “entirely willing”

literally fake news contradicting with the source content in the same article

This

>hey guys i'm a supposed big brain but i have no idea about (((Epstein))), what you mean i'm trying to defend him because i'm also jewish? i don't understand goy! but i think those 12 yr old girls were entirely willing according to the Talmud! trust me goy!

Get out stormnigger

get out kike shill

>being wrong legally means being actually wrong
No, kys. Post-pubescent humans can consent. In fact even kids can.

If you took time to read anything OTHER THAN THE TITLE you'd see that he's actually right about everything he said. Modern journalism is just clickbait.

Attached: 1558115174481.jpg (556x604, 65K)

>literally fake news contradicting with the source content in the same article
noone reads the articles, it's all about an outrageous title

That's some creepy alternative reality you're believing in. Ever thought about seeing a doctor about this,

Attached: 1556150180355.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

please stop pushing this agenda

This

>When your code is killed by SIGJEFF, it never runs again.

Fuck off kike

RMS has already called these fags out.

Attached: DC5151E6-570D-47AD-883D-01B48C57047C.png (1125x2436, 1.28M)

>these typos
Papa RMS looks stressed ;_;

>Richard Stallman will be fired from FSF,
nice

The trauma studies / criminology community is retweeting this in the past hour. Heaps of pressure for him now. It could go to more general news sites.

>leaves out the ME
>intels face when

how can you be this retarded to believe this?

do you really think someone would tell a lie on the internet?

Kill yourself Jow Forumstrash tranny faggot

Attached: MAGAtranny.jpg (2048x1536, 751K)

>unironically saving that picture on your hard drive
rent free

So, where are all those efforts against fake news now? It's all over the news, everybody believes it, nobody reads his actual words, lynch mobs everywhere.

as much as i hate Jow Forumsacks you have to admit were there no white men the modern west as we know it would not exist. no smartphones no computers no satellites no internet nothing, just sticks and stones until the end of time.

Attached: 1562859446543.gif (275x275, 2.24M)

careful! youre getting awfully close to the truth!

retards who believe modern "journalism" will only be convinced by other fake news. you just have to wait for them to move on

>no smartphones no computers no satellites no internet
That sounds incredible. Where can I sign up?

This man does so much good for the world and the world only hurts him in return. It's so sad to watch.

>Jeff Dean remembers only one password. For each site, he concatenates it with the site name, computes its SHA-256 hash, and then types the result.
This seems like a vreat approach to passwords. Maybe I should start doing it. Are there any downsides?

I believe him.
I hate him - he's freetard patient zero - I want him to die a horrible death.
But I want him to die because freetardism should be punishable by death. I want him tortured until he publicly denounces GNU, then see him get the full hung, wheeled, drawn and quartered treatment.
He's a piece of shit - but not for the reasons fake news are wheeling.
It's as disgusting as watching Al Capone go down for tax evasion 80 or 90 years ago.

This really doesn't seem like it's going to be that big of a deal. The whole thing is kind of being played as a footnote to the Minsky thing, itself only a footnote of the combined MIT/Epstein outrage. This will probably blow over in a few days.

$ sha256sum

2 rupees have been deposited in your account

The downside is obviously that if someone gets your master password, he gets full access.

The (You) thing really gets out of hand.

So it's the same as using a password manager but you don't need any extra software and you don't need to.carry arouns you encrypted password file / ipload it to the cloud.

Yes.
Passwords were a mistake.

Now show me a site that accepts 32 character passwords.
Fuck, I've run into tons of them that won't accept more than 12.
Then there's the "where are your uppercase letters" or "where are your interesting symbols" bitches.

Then just remove some characters. Use your head(1).

Base64ing the hash will get you pretty close. May still end up short on special characters sometimes, depending on the hash and the website definition of 'special character.'

>Richard goes to a mailing list
>sends messages with his retarded opinions
>gets BTFO

Where have I seen this story again?

Attached: 1525240323836.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

This please.

Attached: 1274716772505.gif .gif (208x156, 1.23M)

I am ok with this. Mods? I believe we have quorum.

cool the heck down Teddy. if youre really so keen on no modern accommodations youre more then welcome to move to Africa.

Attached: 1563475159675.webm (600x338, 2.45M)

/thread

The dur/g/alliance has begun.

No thanks. We should just remove all those things from the US.

> - he's freetard patient zero
hes jewish and autistic

The "Real mem don't attack straw men" mailing list at OpenBSD convinced me to never touch OpenBSD, so I will never be part of such an hateful asshole-community. I'm so glad that everyone can look up the thing and see the OpenBSD's communities disgusting face and I'm glad every time some stupid OpenBSD asshole mentions it so more people may read the list.

based

Attached: 1546172984588.png (679x693, 254K)

free software means freedom, not price

I'm aftaid retards are unable to learn

What happened with Linus ?

Took time off after tranny pressure for a CoC; came back compliant.

Remember Linus Torvalds, the kernel guy, known for his violent rants? He is no more. He's sent to holidays and came back with a CodeOfConduct.

>It's not fair, those men were supposed to continue bashing trannies and gays while secretly concealing their pedophilia!

kys commies

Attached: 1543590618068.png (607x561, 40K)

I'm afraid nobody cares.