5G will literally kill us all.

Attached: 5gb.png (576x740, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5G#Interference_issues
opensky.ucar.edu/islandora/object/manuscripts:443/datastream/PDF/view
physicstoday.scitation.org/do/10.1063/PT.5.4008/full/
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a46b/6be2dad6057f62e98fd3c3c82480feeb74ab.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's another non ionizing radiation will kill us all episode brought to you by braindead paranoid poltards
Cringe, learn how science works conspiratards. Low powered microwaves CANNOT kill you.

Eh, not unless we start putting cellphone towers all across the oceans.

Stay out of this conversation. You don't know what it's actually about.

>You don't know what it's actually about
Riigghhhht...

This is coming from the guy who says that cell phone signals will interfere with kilowatt to megawatt powered radar systems used to track hurricanes.

Literally kill yourself retard.

>cell network will make a hurricane invisible
daily ameritards

lol weather cunts can fuck off, they're never right

and it's not going to affect hurricanes forming at sea as there isn't any 5G there

You have zero clue.
Part of the 5G spectrum overlaps the microwave spectrum used by weather satellites to measure water vapor in the atmosphere.
Because cellular is omnidirectional, yes, it does project up into space. Yes, that does mean that weather satellites will detect it. Yes, that does mean there will be anomalous readings they will need to start taking into account.

The real issue here is that 5G networks are going to be pretty fucking sparce over the areas that deadly storms tend to form, aka oceans. So, yes, it is overly dramatic and fear mongering, but it is based on a legitimate concern and you need to shut the fuck up.

I can tell you've never had a unique thought

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

>the economic benefits of 5G

>lol weather cunts can fuck off, they're never right
They're right more often than you are. You just bias times they're wrong.

That is retarded. Who the fuck even claimed this?

except they aren't

everything is vague range of ft in terms of flooding, if it switches direction they don't give a shit and just change their little map

nice bullshit twaddle about hypothetical signal overlaps that have never actually been discovered.

cell phone signals cannot disrupt weather tracking equipment. The frequency bands are too far apart.

Again, you're a complete fucking retard.

People, companies and governments upgrading to a new technology means sales which means companies getting money, which means taxes.
So, yeah, there's economic benefits to 5G.

I forecast weather as a small hobby.

Nobody actually gives a fuck if water vapor is affected; regular radar maybe but we have satellite and IR imagery which does quite well too.

>weather agencies: "this will disrupt our tracking equipment"
>neoliberal: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU THIS GOES AGAINST MY NEOLIBERAL NWO AGENDA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5G#Interference_issues

5G in that high frequency is the mmwave shit, can't penetrate and doesn't propagate omnidirectionally, that's why the FCC doesn't give a shit

>Even though 5G transmissions will be separated from the water vapor band by a 250-megahertz (MHz) buffer, forecasters worry they will bleed into the band and swamp the faint natural emission

>FCC Chairman Ajit Pai said in his own congressional testimony in June. 5G will use laserlike "beam-forming" technology, which will maximize data transmission rates and minimize stray signals, Pai said.

>Nobody actually gives a fuck if water vapor is affected
Except people who are trying to use water vapor measurements to detect tropical storms forming before they're visible and predict the potential size and threat they pose.

>detect tropical storms forming before they're visible and predict the potential size and threat they pose.

Tropical storms form in downtown areas with 5G coverage now do they?

i dont support 5G but you are retarded for so many reasons oml

I hope you're right

Odd, I'm certain that will kill us all! threads are what's sapping my life.

>reddit told me non-ionizing (i don't know what it means) radiation is safe
>baka fucking stupid conspiratards learn to science!!!!!

Attached: 1562000267679.jpg (644x800, 35K)

Well if Ajit Pai said it then it must be true. Nothing to worry about here guys, think I'll take a nap. Anyone else feeling sleepy?

Did you even fucking read the post?

Except it's true

Go watch 5G speed test videos, literally go 50ft down the road or around the corner and speeds plummet

>>it's another non ionizing radiation will kill us all episode brought to you by braindead paranoid poltards
>Cringe, learn how science works conspiratards. Low powered microwaves CANNOT kill you.

Attached: 1559495298543.jpg (680x940, 63K)

sure, microwaves are non-ionising, but with sufficient power you CAN kill people.

take a microwave oven, for example. it heats food. would you put your head in there?

Yes, they have poor penetration but they can still propagate omnidirectionally. It all depends on the antenna used.
Yes, they're not even planning to use near those frequencies YET. Yes, they plan to have a buffer and potentially use beam-forming to limit stray signals.
But those things don't change the fact that in the future 5G networks could pose and issue to these weather satellite readings.

In case I haven't been clear enough. I'm not saying that this article ISN'T fear mongering. What I'm saying is that claiming there is no issue at all is also wrong.

>>it's another non ionizing radiation will kill us all episode brought to you by braindead paranoid poltards
>Cringe, learn how science works conspiratards. Low powered microwaves CANNOT kill you.

Attached: 1568118281581.jpg (785x1000, 252K)

>Because cellular is omnidirectional
except not, yeah

That's a separate issue which I already dealt with.
Right now I'm just saying that people do care about water vapor.

difference is that 5G towers don't output 3000W like microwaves do; they output an incredibly small fraction of that
also about why:
1. nobody uses water vapor to see tropical storms they use IR and satellite imagery
2. water vapor to detect tropical storms forming what????????? you have to be braindead
3. models exist
4. nhc.noaa.gov exists

>if they did this
>and then they did this
>and they didn't do this
>it might affect something omg lol

They don't propagate like that... at all they need to focus it or it just wouldn't be good speeds, which is the whole point.

You don't need storm predictions, you have a president who does it for you.

agreed, but what is the power output from the phone back towards the tower? given the close proximity to the brain, is that an issue?

>phone transmitting power is going to be higher than tower to phone

opensky.ucar.edu/islandora/object/manuscripts:443/datastream/PDF/view
physicstoday.scitation.org/do/10.1063/PT.5.4008/full/
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a46b/6be2dad6057f62e98fd3c3c82480feeb74ab.pdf
I dunno, find some more reading material.

>5g is harmful

Attached: mmmeme.jpg (639x358, 52K)

2W max. More like 1-1.5W.

Considering your head is outputting more energy than that, it's probably not an issue.

cringe mike mozart meme

dude, are you retarded or some shit?
yes, water vapor is important in hurricanes; doesn't mean water vapor imagery is important at all everyone just uses IR lol
the image linked has IR satellite imagery on top, and water vapor satellite imagery on the bottom.
now tell me, what the fuck does the water vapor satellite imagery provide/show that the IR one doesn't?

Attached: lol123.png (1200x1216, 1.97M)

and yes water vapor is useful, but only for stuff like dry air getting into storms. in terms of tropical cyclone development, it does literally nothing

Sure, if they limit the high band frequencies to tight beam point-to-point then it probably won't be an issue.
But currently under the specification that isn't required, which means that even if the FCC doesn't approve it other countries may, within specification, use 5G in regular omnidirectional installations in those ranges.

> what the fuck does the water vapor satellite imagery provide/show that the IR one doesn't?
How the storm is going to evolve.

the only thing water vapor satellite imagery shows that's useful is if dry air is getting into a storm, and even then IR can also detect that.

""how a storm is going to evolve"" dude just give up at this point

Power goes down quadratically with distance.

I don't understand why all the wavies crawl out of their faraday cages for 5g fear mongering. Personally I think the new cell tower design is badass

Attached: 5g hellportal.jpg (1279x1080, 252K)

Top bait of the day

based brainlet

This is actually true, but mostly as infrared.
Though, after reading YAnGTEOTWAWKI thread, I'm sure I'm losing dozens of IQ points as well.

feel free to show me a weatherman predicting a storm path as it's formed then the actual tracking and category the same as predicted

>which means that even if the FCC doesn't approve it other countries may, within specification, use 5G in regular omnidirectional installations in those ranges.
So far no other country has been that dumb.

based brainlet

>Part of the 5G spectrum overlaps the microwave spectrum used by weather satellites to measure water vapor in the atmosphere.
isnt that like a big ass FCC no no? wouldnt they have to change their bands then?

It really is bots huh

>can't provide what was asked

bunk bitch

but can they interfere with weather detection equipment?

t. knownothing