Whats the best phone to buy right now? P30 Pro? S10+?

Whats the best phone to buy right now? P30 Pro? S10+?

Attached: IMG-2bb77867936221d7ff4c3c37f062c6b1-V.jpg (1242x1044, 111K)

The iPhone 12.

you just know they bang

Pixel 4

we need sauce tho

Post the webm

Leave my gf alone and answer my.phone question

Attached: IMG-fd133be8fc1e10113eedab37cf8ed7a8-V.jpg (1280x960, 214K)

Shut up and post the home video of your gf and your gf's dogs.

Note 10+
Oneplus 7T pro

just buy the most expensive thing in the store to fill the void, it will do for a period of time until you'll need a fix again. Now post the video

Attached: video-23475ef14-VideoToMp4.webm (320x568, 1.84M)

Note 10+ costs too much

>still wont have USB-C
>still wont have OLED
>still wont be 1080p or higher
>still wont have a greater than 3400mAh battery
calling it now

Dog diaper
Neat ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Nokia 6.1

Mi Mix 3
Sliders are the best choice until underscreen camera's technology is ready

casual xiaomi m9t/ 1+7
gaming asus rog ii
just works pixel 4/note 10
whatever idc iphone 11
muh privacy botnet librem 5

iphone 11 pro max

Nothing. Literally nothing nothing. All new phones have major flaws. I would recommend waiting for phone manufacturers to pull their head out of their ass and here's why.

>Elimination of superior headphone jacks because suddenly all phone makers have their line of wireless headphones they gotta promote.
>The addition of a ugly ass notch/Pinhole, etc
>No expendable memory
>No water resistance
>Shitty 60Hz display
>No dual stereo speaker.
>Possibly banned from using Android for ever and have to use commie™ Botnet OS. (Not that Android/iOS isn't shit but at least you get decent App support for the sacrifice of your privacy and self respect)
>Too expensive. So much for using muh cheap chink slave labor.
>Using either the Botnet walled garden piece of shit that is Google's Android or the walled garden piece of shit that is Apple's IOS
>Phone that don't use Android or IOS are all complete irredeemable junk hardware wise. So much for muh privacy.

Here's some phone I'd consider and their flaws.

Arguibly the only phone that even start to approach what a good phone should be in current year is hillariously produced by fucking ASUS of all the fucking companies and is not even a flagship.

Asus ROG Phone II
>No notch
>Headphone jack
>120hz OLED fucking display

Only cons is that it doesn't have expandle store but you can have it come with up to 1TB of storage.

Considerations
---------------------------
OnePlus 7 Pro
>No headphonejack
>Not water resistant
>No expendable memory
>Expensive

Samsung galaxy Note 10+
>No headphone jack
>Pinhole front facing camera
>60hz display
>Expensive

iPhone 11/pro/max
>No headphone jack
>One of the ugliest notch in existence
>Cancer tumor of a rear camera.
>No expandle memory
>Getting bent over by Tim Crook and serviced expensive.

Dont have money for those

You could always try your hand on one of these then.

-Asus Zenfone 6

-Redmi k20 pro

Get a OnePlus 6,6T, or 7 (non-pro). All decent.

Oneplus 7t, Galaxy Note 10+, Mi Mix 3 (I love that phone to death)

Why not Note 9?
You recommend buying Mix 3 over Mi 9t/Pro? 9t has 3.5mm jack and more battery, also more dustproof and better camera while its cheaper than Mix 3.

Pixel 3a, durable enough for the price, probably won't slow down to a third of it's speed and have it's battery swell enough to crack the screen like a samshit would.

Note 9 is a big no, wont use anything with fingerprint on the back

Got ads in my fucking file manager and settings apps on my Mi Mix, wouldn't recommend

wait for mate 30 pro

All of them can be disabled tho with minimum of effort. don't be lazy, also there is Blokada.

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F949302%2F69619cce-b921-4e.jpg (950x534, 57K)

>MY gf
>posts "his gf" on Jow Forums
>it's all social media filenames
Lol

Best to buy is probably some Chinese midrange phone like a Redmi Note 8 Pro ir a Realme or somesuch. Or a mdrange Samsung if you're on the limited US bands. They basically run every damn app just fine and if they don't anymore in six years you'll just get the next one.

Attached: doggo(1).webm (1280x720, 1.04M)

Im thinking about the P30 pro because of the camera. S10+ is around the same price and reviews say that it has a godlike screen+headphone jack.

Anything over 835$ is out of my range.

What I want is good battery life, water resistance, good camera, NO FP ON THE BACK and reliability. Connectivity to a computer like samsungs dex is a +.

Do a reverse image search then.

Attached: IMG-dd1193d01e4d9d77d0d3cbde7b316bbc-V.jpg (824x1280, 193K)

Then go for s10+ when you made up your mind, it has one of the best cameras on the market. Only con is the price and holeshit, notch isn't better tho. Its far better than p30 pro in terms of software and look, no gradient color chinkshit, botnet and dumb camera promoting of p30 pro. I would feel stupid carrying that phone around. Also 3.5 jack and best ultrawide angle on the market

>reverse image search social media pictures
Are you actually retarded? No wonder you created a consumerist faggot thread.

says the faggot who never bought anything

I'm that big dog

I think it was the Xiaomi 9T, it was only $300

I'll buy you and your GF any phone if you send me a video of your gf/dogs doing it with timestamp grapescrewgel at protonmail dot com

any more of these?

P30 Pro is the best now, that or Mate 30

how is the fucking Chinese botnet without 3.5 adapter better than s10+?

Camera

hello, is this /bundas/?

Attached: asshunt.png (466x476, 407K)

s10+ has the best ultra wide angle, after Samsung updating it they really improved night mode by far. Camera difference is really like 9.8/10 and 10/10 relatively and objectively because they are best on the market. Still, Snapdragon edition is a beast, and Exyshit>Kirin. also OneUI>EMUI and maybe lack of Google support in the future.
>tl:dr overall s10+ is better phone, camera difference is really nitpicking.

better battery, way better camera, no meme aspect ratio

Not to mention stereo speakers, with p30 pro doesn't have. And 3.5mm which I already mentioned drastically improves sound quality. Chinky gradients looks worse than monocolored classy editions of s10+
Samsung improves their phone really much by updates, like SoT and camera.

>Samsung improves their phone really much by updates, like SoT and camera.
they never have good camera's, it's overprocessed garbage also you can't improve power usage to equal a much larger battery of the P30 Pro. Also, the P30 Pro has a REAL telephoto lens of 135mm, instead of the 52mm shit other call telephoto.

>doggo(1).webm
where is the rest user?

>the one where it licks her tits

Who is this? I know she's a webcam model because it's not the first time i've seen her.

YOU JUST KNOW

OP7P. Fuck everything else. Best price: performance

>white girls

Attached: 1560048741462.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Costs around 2-3 times as much as I could be arsed to pay for a smartphone because there's just no particular advantage other than maybe a marginally better camera.

What are you going to do with a "godlike" screen now that the google cardboard / dream VR thing hasn't become important for anything practical? And the headphone jack is okay on just about every phone anyhow.

Arguably I did pay more for my actual IL camera, so there's also that.

> reliablilty
Well, the Redmi 1s and Redmi Note 3 that I had are both still working. So that's not a typical issue as far as I'm concerned. Just don't buy bending Apple phones, eh.

wtf

lg v30

I'd find it more disgusting if it was a b***k person

Attached: 1537393532900.gif (640x360, 1.85M)

iPhone 11 is the best

>Removes your jack
nothing personnel kid

This is why I can't take white supremacists seriously

do they even have wolf in africa

>tis

Having had an S10+ since launch, you don't even notice the camera cutout is there most of the time. It's only when videos are stretched to the full screen width and I don't have OCD so my status bar not being centered in portrait orientation is a non issue.

In any case I know you don't own any of those phones and are probably a broke poorfag specs-nerd. An armchair phonist if you will.

That's funny, scanner on the back was infinitely more enoyable for me than these under-screen readers.

Why is she holding a fawn?

How is the canera on the s10+? Sd card slot?