Samsung/Android, the choice of men

Samsung/Android, the choice of men.

Attached: 1544812904687.png (1242x691, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnMdfLmxiv8
gnu.org/philosophy/android-and-users-freedom.en.html
youtu.be/1Fv7hN5q1N0
consumerist.com/2010/06/21/privacy-change-apple-knows-your-phone-is-and-is-telling-people/
telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/8912714/Apple-iTunes-flaw-allowed-government-spying-for-3-years.html
telegraph.co.uk/technology/3358134/Apples-Jobs-confirms-iPhone-kill-switch.html
theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/15/apple-removing-iphone-home-button-fingerprint-scanning-screen
theintercept.com/2016/11/17/iphones-secretly-send-call-history-to-apple-security-firm-says/
theguardian.com/technology/2014/nov/04/apple-data-privacy-icloud
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2014/05/new-guidelines-outline-what-iphone-data-apple-can-give-to-police/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Android is Google botnet.

Sauce plz.

Google is, Android isn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=xnMdfLmxiv8

Attached: 1543251253312.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>Android isn't
Yes it is.

Explain.

Samsung UI design is shit. OnePlus & Pixel do Android best.

It contains non-free software.

Such as?

gnu.org/philosophy/android-and-users-freedom.en.html

ios is completely proprietary and you can build AOSP with no proprietary software.

Google doesn't allow you to have complete control over any android device. You can't change the code or delete whatever you want like you can on Linux.

youtu.be/1Fv7hN5q1N0

This

No, iOS is about as free as Android.

How does that make it spyware?
You can develop your own Android ROM with whatever changes you want, can't you? Correct me if I'm wrong.

They both suck. Waiting for somebody else to come along that doesn't shit the bed like Microsoft does.

>How does that make it spyware?
It's non-free, it's spyware.

Mkay.

Google fusChIA will replace Android on flagships, they'll milk more license money and put stricter minimum hardware requirements on it so that chink shit can't foul the brand.

We are all waiting for the PinePhone basically so we can finally have free Linux on phones

Android is Linux. You mean Linux-libre.

I said free linux. Learn to read. I am already really fucking pissed off today at retarded support, please don't make me argue with you.

Linux-libre is free Linux. Regular Linux is not free.

and Apple farms user data too and got caught selling it to absolutely anyone, not just using it for target ads

Android is literally developed by google.com

>2019
>not using Xiaomi/Pixel

>Samsung
puffing anime link.jpg

>LGchad at the end
based

>got caught
You mean some idiot posted a clickbait article with no proof whatsoever.

I could then or leave them, but Apple isn’t going to sell user info for peanuts when their business model relies on trust.

All memes aside the apple botnet might actually be WORSE than the google one because they upload all your data to the iCloud WITHOUT your permission and proceed to sell that data for profit. Lets not forget that siri is recording you 24/7 and sending that to apple every waking moment.

They collect BSSIDs and GPS data for their network location service.
consumerist.com/2010/06/21/privacy-change-apple-knows-your-phone-is-and-is-telling-people/

They neglected fixing a security vulnerability for three years so law enforcement could use it as a backdoor. Who says they don't the same with iOS?
telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/8912714/Apple-iTunes-flaw-allowed-government-spying-for-3-years.html

They also have a backdoor to remotely wipe phones.
telegraph.co.uk/technology/3358134/Apples-Jobs-confirms-iPhone-kill-switch.html

Apple proposed integrating the fingerprint scanner into the screen so you can't use the phone without giving away your fingerprint.
theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/15/apple-removing-iphone-home-button-fingerprint-scanning-screen

Apple collects all your call history.
theintercept.com/2016/11/17/iphones-secretly-send-call-history-to-apple-security-firm-says/

We had the fappening happen because it uploads all your images to iCloud. It even sends the files to the cloud without asking for permission.
theguardian.com/technology/2014/nov/04/apple-data-privacy-icloud

Most iCloud data and some data from passcode-locked devices can be provided.
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2014/05/new-guidelines-outline-what-iphone-data-apple-can-give-to-police/

Attached: 1536906543982.png (682x978, 362K)

Seething andjeet

Not trying to a douche but 100 samples isn't barely enough data especially when there's well over 1 billion iphone + samsung phones out there

>he can't enjoy casual videos for what they are

A U T I S M

Nope, I'm actually using an iPhone 8 plus as we speak but posting with my macbook pro. I used wireshark to monitor BOTH devices and I found an insane amount of telemetry data being sent out to apple servers and ofc pajeet/chinese servers.

When I got snippets of this data some of it was successfully decoded as AUDIO, entire MBs of it. Both my macbook pro and iPhone 8 plus were idling with the screens on. Scary stuff.

I'm definitely going to sell both on ebay and get an Android/Windows laptop. At least with those I can minimize the botnet (ie root/LTSC).

Not only that but the latest iPhone 11 is OVERFLOWING with security vulnerabilities. I've NEVER seen that many CVs on a device. Apple is LITERALLY selling people pre-BETA phones now.

Attached: exploit_0.jpg (1440x1696, 450K)

Men actually go for dumbphones, not bratphones.

Attached: doro-6030.jpg (1000x1000, 55K)