Left-handed Jow Forums

How do other left-handed people deal with it? Do you put your mouse on the left, or just use it with your right hand? Buttons inverted or not?
Have you invested in an ergonomic mouse?

Attached: left handed.jpg (1600x1384, 280K)

I just use the mouse on the right, it's not hard at all unlike writing.

Do you also use it on the right for gaming?

I have a lefty friend and the answer is yes

>he doesn't have a left-handed mouse to the left of his keyboard
what are you, retarded?

I've been taught to use a mouse with my right hand as a kid and back then I didn't think much about it. I use an ergo mouse and it's a right hand model because that's what I'm used to, but I've never struggled to use a mouse with my left hand in the rare occasions where I had to use some lefty's PC.

I use right hand for all mouse and touchpad uses. It sucked to learn as a kid not sure if it was easier or harder than someone who's right handed. At the time, didn't occur to me that it would be preferable to use a mouse with your dominant hand. If I tried to learn to use a mouse with my left hand, there would be a huge learning curve akin to trying to write with my left.

Miswrote here.
Meant "akin to trying to write with my right"

I can't do fuck all with my right hand except for using the mouse with it. Guess I was just taught to just my right with this one specific thing.

I'm left handed but use my right hand for everything except writing. I even fap with my right hand.

I'm ambidextrous. Technically born left handed, but I was given the choice to learn to use my right hand too.
These days I don't really feel any difference between my hands, I usually use the mouse on the right since I'm just used to the setup, when I had a trackball, I used to have it on the left with the mouse on the right.

being left-handed sucks and inconveniences you in small ways as you interact with the world and each of those causes stress which accumulates and makes you die earlier

I never understood how people fap with their main hand, I'm righthanded but fap with my left hand, feels so much better plus you can use the house

>right handed but use mouse with left hand

Attached: 1551415452586.gif (679x604, 36K)

I used to have my mouse on the right when I was playing on the family computer, but once I shifted it left on my own computer I found myself being a bit more at ease with it.

I used to use the mouse on the right until a few years ago when I bought a left handed mouse. It didn't take very long to get used to it and it feels overall more comfortable.

which one did you get?

Once my mouse's left button started double-clicking, so I inverted the buttons until I bought something new (Mouse wasn't worth saving). I actually started to get pretty good at games, too!

I was lefthanded but my mother beat me until I was righthanded

Leave it to user to find a new way to be more autistic

I fap with left because then I can still use the mouse. But otherwise, that's pretty much how I work, too.

Every left handed has a personal set of activities he will do with the right hand
Using the mouse is most of the time done with the right hand, it's a cancept imprinted at early age

I do the same but can't get the Sameer level of comfort with my left unfortunately, on the other hand, I recently started to shoot with the left and I got much better than right hand shooting in little time

Left hand peripherals are garbage. I've never come across a situation where a product would be made better by being designed for left-hand use.
There are some products that are implicitly better for us lefties, like pens with ink that dries quicker, but otherwise nut up and live.

just flip it all around

Attached: 1568463935966.jpg (1600x1384, 416K)

Everybody has to fap with left because of hentai games.

Attached: purunpurun.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

I use the trackpoint with my left hand
Use mouse with right
obviously write with left

my right hand is stupidly stiff for typing for some reason. I can only do around 70 wpm because my the fingers on my right hand aren't as nimble and can't keep up with the left's

been thinking about getting a kensington trackball and putting it on my left, don't use the mouse much anyways

also heard it forces you to use your brain relative to right handed users. You have to adapt to a world designed for right hand use

Fapping with your left hand is the only thing that makes sense

>tfw lefthanded and you fap with your right

Attached: IMG_2597.jpg (540x304, 42K)

That depends on how interactive the hentai scenes are. Most are just rape and you're playing the rapee, so you don't have to do anything.

Mouse has always made more sense as a left handed device when you look at the layout of a keyboard, I doubt anyone actually went out of there way to give the right hand the mouse, keypad and right set of letters.
Mouse design is pretty fucking stupid anyway with the scroll wheel being dead center

Literally just use my right hand

>I doubt anyone actually went out of there way to give the right hand the mouse, keypad and right set of letters.
As opposed to giving the right hand the entire set of letters and the keypad?

Most lefties get used to using the mouse with their right hand. I've never met somebody who uses a left handed mouse

Attached: 1560526773035.png (1280x720, 969K)

Only when jerking off

I am lefty my lefty hand is quicker, by my right is precise and slow.

Me too user :3
I actually use my right hand at work and left hand at home just because that's how my desks are set up.