Redpilled Browser?

Hi Jow Forums!
First time posting here. I need your help to chose a good uncompromised browser.

I'm pretty paranoid about tracking and stuff so would like something that block that shit by default or at least has the option. It should also be able to delete history at closing. I use Firefox now, but want to switch to Chrome because of the Jow Forums x app. I don't trust google though. Please help

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x300, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/guides/firefox.html).
gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/
spyware.neocities.org/articles/icecat.html
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
spyware.neocities.org/articles/ungoogled_chromium.html
torproject.org/
spyware.neocities.org/articles/tor.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
rt.com/news/468789-mozilla-youtube-regret-radicalization/
spyware.neocities.org/articles/waterfox.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_pattern
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: rO7aIdyp.jpg (512x512, 20K)

I forgot to add it must have the abiltiy to remember passwords for logging into different sites. Firefox has this, but I don't like that the passwords are stored in plain text.

qrd? I have seen many people mention it. Is it really that good?

yes it is
most people on this board are Chinese shills don't listen to them
only listen to me
brave an amazing browser
only jealous retards think its bad

>uncompromised
Suckless Surf
>block that shit by default
Tor Browser
>want to switch to Chrome because of the meme
Don't the chromium base doesn't have even 10% of the privacy shit that Firefox has. Chrome browsers will always be easy as fuck to fingerprint and you will always be tracked. There are no exceptions. Not even brave which was already shilled. It's fully fingerprintable even on it's Tor tabs. Chromium devs only recently started thinking about implementing privacy tweaks while Firefox is 10 years ahead. Either use Tor, or configure Firefox (look into spyware.neocities.org/guides/firefox.html).
If you really have to be autistic about Jow Forums then use Brave ONLY for 4chanX and don't visit any other site.

>not brave
will not make it

>I'm pretty paranoid about tracking and stuff
>want to switch to Chrome
>must have the ability to remember passwords
Get your shit together, OP. Are you actually worried about privacy or are you just some virtue signaling Mr. Robot loving faggot?
Can't have it both ways

>I'm pretty paranoid about tracking and stuff
You're not paranoid, you're just sane.
Gnuzilla Icecat or Ungoogled Chromium with addons like Umatrix, Ublock Origin, Https Everywhere or JS disabled at all, for normal web browsing or Tor Browser for extreme privacy.
Links for you:
gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/
spyware.neocities.org/articles/icecat.html
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
spyware.neocities.org/articles/ungoogled_chromium.html
torproject.org/
spyware.neocities.org/articles/tor.html

I'm gently helping you, because the quality of your post is actually higher than 90% of shit here. Also keep in mind "Jow Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site".

Can you stop shilling this cryptocoin-mining spyware please?
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html

Fuck nuTrannyZilla

rt.com/news/468789-mozilla-youtube-regret-radicalization/

Waterfox all the way

>Can you stop shilling this cryptocoin-mining spyware please?
not shilling
just spreading the word of god

Dumb Spyware Mutt poster

Attached: BraveFUDBTFO.png (1023x2253, 190K)

>nuTrannyZilla
Can you fit more Jow Forums buzzwords into this company name or are you maxed out?

Thanks for the detailed answer.
So you're saying firefox is one of the best browser when it comes to privacy? If so I'll probably keep it and use another for Jow Forums. Surf looks to autistic though.

When it comes to Brave I just realized their main selling point was the Brave Token letting you earn money watching ads, in addition of course to line the pockets of the team behind it. The idea is just stupid and when the whole crypto market is culled next year, it will probably be a project left for dead.

Waterfox is shitty spyware honeypot
spyware.neocities.org/articles/waterfox.html

Assuming that god knows everything about you, your metaphor is correct. Read the article I linked to instead of shilling spyware.

You got the wrong post, I'm not shilling brave, I consider it to be spyware.

Don't trust the brave shills user. Just get ungoogled chromium

Attached: brave shilling twitter.png (1011x1092, 370K)

>Read the article I linked to instead of shilling spyware.
no
i am correct already without reading your sinners manifesto
cringe

Firefox Quantum with DuckDuckGo addon.

does youtube still generate revenue off adblock users?

>i am correct already without reading your sinners manifesto
Lol, retard. That's how a brave shill looks like - point out they're wrong, but they're going to call an it just "sinners manifesto".

Fun, fun, fun. Remember this one. For those who don't know, Brave used the name of the guy from the screen to accept donations in crypto coins "for him". Then they told it is not possible to return money from the donations.

>You got the wrong post, I'm not shilling brave, I consider it to be spyware.
It's a response to your Spyware Mutt article dummy

Firefox's engine is the best for privacy due to anti-fingerprinting options. But Firefox itself (default settings and all) isn't really good. They ping to google for some features, have telemetry and bypass OS DNS settings by using cloudflare. All of this garbage can be disabled, but you should still know about all of this. Most chromium browsers don't allow disabling of telemetry and even those without telemetry don't have fingerprint protection. Brave has an option that says "fingerprint protection" or something like that, but it doesn't work and it still leaks a fuck ton of information unique to your computer.
Go to browserleaks and compare Firefox and Tor Browser, then keep configuring Firefox until both browsers give identical results. Also, since almost all tracking is done through JavaScript it would be wise to install uBlock Origin, go into settings and enable advanced options, open a blank page then make sure it looks like pic related (disable 3rd party js and js by default) then just enable js on trusted websites. Never enable 3rd party js unless you really have to. Almost all sites will work fine and will usually load faster with 3rd party js disabled.
>realized their main selling point was the Brave Token
It is, but it also does a good job with removing all Google's spyware from chromium. If you don't like Brave but still want to use a chromium browser you can try Iridium.

Attached: uBlockOrigin.jpg (381x377, 17K)

>It's a response to your Spyware Mutt article dummy
Can you point out which part of it is wrong? Are you defending firefox, chrome or brave? What's your point exactly? If you think this source is bad, I can provide you a better one, for example privacy policies of these browsers and everything will become clear.

Firefox with custom user.js is the ultimate redpill

Try reading the image and figuring out which browser I'm defending yourself

>Shit UI
No, thank you.

Attached: 1200px-Breezeicons-apps-48-falkon.svg.png (1200x1200, 145K)

>Shit opinion
No, thank you

Since you like brave that much and will try to defend it, i know a good browser with similar UI that you will like.

Attached: €.png (660x387, 28K)

Qute browser.
It's like Excaliber, though. It can only be weilded by the worthy.

Jow Forums X works in pretty much every browser, you just need to install the appropriate user script manager. You should install it this way even if you're using Chrome because the Chrome extension version has some issues.

Seems like Brave.

>whitelisted facebook and twitter trackers
>this is now toggleable on desktop
So what is it enabled by default, but you can turn it off? If it is enabled by default, then it's spyware, no matter if you can turn it off.

>auto updates
If the browser contains an auto-updater and it downloads opaque binaries, they can contain malware. Auto-updaters can download and run any binary, which renders them a potential backdoor. Do Brave developers provide reproducible builds of their software? Who decides what gets updated? The thing that should be responsible for updating a package is a specialized package manager, providing reproducible builds like Guix or Nix for example.

>anti-privacy search engine
>it literally asks you if....
It doesn't matter - if they even give you a privacy hostile search engine as a default, it means they don't care about privacy. It's like a vegan would give you beef, while saying killing animals is bad.

>tom scott daid they're stealing donated bat
>the main issue here was how the UI ws displayed
That's called a dark pattern.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_pattern

Use pen and paper

You should stay on firefox but if you absolutely need something chromium based use either iridium or ungoogled chromium

Why not just Tor?

Firefox.
This question gets answered here every day.
WTF? Can't you fucking idiots retain a single line data entry for 24 hours?