/csg/ - Commie Scat General

CHINK SHIT GENERAL - DILATING CHICOMS EDITION

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

It's probably time to start thinking of getting that chink shit your loved ones wanted for xmas. Feel free to post your gift ideas. For reference, here are the lists for previous years. Be aware many of these products may not be available anymore:

>/csg/ Christmas 2017 gift ideas
imgur.com/a/1UEh7

>/csg/ Christmas 2018 gift ideas
imgur.com/a/L1yTaWG

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/Xh6uS32

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomizer
>fucking dead

>Chink Shit Infographic (slightly outdated)
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Old thread
>Shitty chink shit news
got you this time imouto
yanwen'd
user gets her MARK RYDEN backpacks. she likes them
user provides heads-up on yanwen (i'm having the same issue with recent yanwen deliveries)
lesbo keychain arrives safely
user has her mail stolen by a fucking roo
pls friend, understand patiently
user is not getting her mi band
neat starter kit for gunpla
user may try to hide, but she can't fool the system
bretty good stuff 5/5
user gets her watch and only gets slightly chinked
rockbros bike lights for those romantic rape night rides
thank you for the tip kind stranger
xioami underwear, for the chink fashionista in you
user likes to dance close to the fire
>> (YOU) I can't quote the entire fucking thread, but you can make it next time, pls understand kindly

Attached: 1550657946884.jpg (960x720, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/33004172587.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.678c4c4d6cPMKk
aliexpress.com/item/33021060490.html
aliexpress.com/item/32957677588.html
upu.int/uploads/tx_sbdownloader/programmeAndBudget2019En.pdf
aliexpress.com/item/32934460377.html
aliexpress.com/item/32968441489.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First post Ching Chong

hong kong fuck

gonna order from BangGood within the EU.
VAT and shit should be the same for "EU Warehouse" and "FR Warehouse" right?

vat should be included in the price already if you choose eu or fr warehouse.

A lot of my shit transit from Estonia these days: are the chinks getting ready for Brexit?

These pics with container ships listing and cargo planes burning always make me kek. I wonder how many chinamen have perished in order to get me my chink shit. We've all seen those liveleak videos.

cheers

if they are, they're ahead of the brits in that regard

>how many chinamen have perished in order to get me my chink shit
another reason to buy chink shit

They're like the pictures.

holy fucking markup
(top product from domestic "cheap finds" site)

Attached: 00.png (862x732, 266K)

importing taxes, shipping taxes plus markup for profit

I just moved to Canada, how long does shipping take for chinkshit?

It used to take about 30-40 days for me in my shithole country, is it still the same?

Recommend me SD/microsd cases, I looked at about 20 but I feel like someone here might know something better than the front few pages?
also anything thats amateur photography/film is interesting to me if u have as bonasu

Yes but you will be able to get it faster from the local source, plus refunds etc.

Chinamen, preparing for something?

aliexpress.com/item/33004172587.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.678c4c4d6cPMKk

i bought this. seemed like the best choice out of all of them. the two halves don't stick together all that well but i could put a rubber band around it and it would do the job better than the other ones i saw. its like 3mm thick so it might be too thick to carry in your wallet but i just have it in my desk to store sd cards

>you will be able to get it faster
Oh, you think!?
golly gee I'll go right ahead and pay 7.5x more

20-30 from China via Switzerland to the US from Banggood, maybe it's the same for syrupville.

It's going to be more than 7.5x faster shipping than coming from fucking China. Sometimes that's worth it to some people.

Shit, I need my third hand/soldering station NOW. I CANNOT WAIT ONE MORE HOUR

Some people are legitimately like that. Why do you think Amazon Prime 2 day shipping is so popular in USA.

sure.
seeing now that the same product is £11.99 on Amazon UK

That's a lot better. Maybe your country is just retarded.

Four to six weeks is fairly standard, two weeks for epacket. If it's Sunyou then don't bother, it won't arrive.

It is.

Not the exact same but $29.29 in Switzerland

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-13 18-20-33.png (1212x550, 179K)

Mailman here. Fuck all your chink packages.

suck it wagie or that is coming out of your payslip

Yea, there are quite a few marked up chinese items on Digitec/Galaxus anyhow.

Lots of people won't import from Germany, never mind China, and will pay the very much marked up prices. I don't know what it is.

does AliExpress Standard Shipping tracking really take a week to update? it's been 5 days and it still hasn't moved from Order information received by carrier

Attached: file.png (493x419, 173K)

Do you even want your job to continue to exist?

> Inb4 you would prefer to deliver one super lightweight super luxury item paying for the whole day.
Yea, who wouldn't like that? But it won't happen.

Chinked

That's usually just the seller not sending the item quickly, possibly because they themselves source it first.

Typical for bigger/more expensive items when you're not ordering from the factory - they don't want to keep inventories of these if they can help it.

any coupons for banggood or other shit than ali? I want some ZSE but ali closes my order the instant I put them up.

Mid Autumn Festival
So your shit ain't movin this chink public holiday

So what's going to happen to us after the US withdrawal from the UPU boys?

Attached: USzlfmo.gif (300x300, 749K)

What are the best cheap wireless earbuds on aliexpress/chinese websites in terms of audio quality and battery life?
Any of you guys ever tried them out? is it worth it?

I'm going to guess it'll cost quite a bit more to ship to the USA for a while. Hard to say how much more.

But maybe small items will be very unattractive. Figures for items in the order of a smartphone or items that had to be shipped by larger courier freight anyhow (xiaomeme air purifier, bicycle, ...), it will not matter that much.

Bought an Asus P45 LGA775 motherboard for cheap.
Finally ended up putting my old dead PC together with said board.
>works like a charm.
>boots up straight into old OS without issues
Based chinks.
Couldn't get such board here for even a remotely decent price.

Attached: p5q se as new.jpg (2304x1296, 902K)

>What are the best cheap wireless earbuds on aliexpress/chinese websites in terms of audio quality and battery life?
We buy a lot of cheap chink shit, but not THAT much.

People weren't too unhappy with the KZ or other models where the receiver is on the cables and detachable from the IEM, but they go more for midrange prices than "very cheap". YMMV if you're judging this by Applel Beats and Jaybird and other Burger urban hipster standards, then they're cheap.

(cont'd)
BTW people also seemed to like the Xiaomeme airdots. Might be another option. Also not that cheap by chinese standards.

Stop financing that dystopian totalitarian regime that steals our intellectual property and terrorizes HK freedom protesters and others.

Have some dignity you retards!

Attached: 1539750616126.jpg (632x450, 57K)

I just did some research and found out they've got a few ones they claim are waterproof, waterproof levels ranging from IPX5 to IPX7
Did anyone ever try any them out on this general?
By "cheap" I meant something lower than 50usd and higher than 20usd though
If you're gonna pay more than that then it's worth to buy them somewhere else

>Does not ship to
I'm finding increasingly more listing on Ali with this.
What did Jack Ma mean by this?

Chinks found new usage for all of these eWaste CPUs.
aliexpress.com/item/33021060490.html

Attached: 1549000950569.jpg (800x815, 191K)

The story goes like this: Earth is captured by a technocapital singularity as renaissance rationalitization and oceanic navigation lock into commoditization take-off. Logistically accelerating techno-economic interactivity crumbles social order in auto-sophisticating machine runaway. As markets learn to manufacture intelligence, politics modernizes, upgrades paranoia, and tries to get a grip.

The body count climbs through a series of globewars. Emergent Planetary Commercium trashes the Holy Roman Empire, the Napoleonic Continental System, the Second and Third Reich, and the Soviet International, cranking-up world disorder through compressing phases. Deregulation and the state arms-race each other into cyberspace.

By the time soft-engineering slithers out of its box into yours, human security is lurching into crisis. Cloning, lateral genodata transfer, transversal replication, and cyberotics, flood in amongst a relapse onto bacterial sex.

Neo-China arrives from the future.

Attached: 1506195638824.png (399x280, 179K)

>tfw the randomizer will never live again

Attached: 1466804555098.png (645x1260, 440K)

I have the KZ receiver and some IEM, they're fine. Sound obviously varies by earpiece model.

That said, I'm usually wired when I don't have to go wireless for comfort or safety reasons. Kinda prefer it that way, no charging anything; less of a hassle. Probably not getting a meme phone without headphone jack any time soon.

Make a new one if you care? Shouldn't take more than 1-2 afternoons on a typical modern web stack if you are a Jow Forumsentooman programmer.

>I'm going to guess it'll cost quite a bit more to ship to the USA for a while
China lowered prices for the US. Europe, and other countries will be fucked in terms of having to pay full price for shipping though.

Ali hates iframe now so the old way of doing the randomizer won't work anymore.

Can they really engrave my memes on it?
That would be neat

are there any chink goods depicting the 'confused cat'? The one with the banana (on a phone atm)

Wat? How?

It's not China or the EU leaving, it's the USA. Between China and the EU, the artificially low UPU prices will remain until the UPU itself changes things.

Plus the trade war tariffs should also become a problem if that drama continues.

You'll probably have to store the image and description text on the randomizer yourself. Not sure if scraping Ali is easy or not so easy with the correct framework, but at worst people will just have to save and upload the product image on their own to augment the linkage.

Still a trivial piece of software.

Bazinga.

>BASED title

>On Aliexpress, no one knows you're a guy

BASED OP

pic related?
Maybe, but you could try "custom" whatever you want as search terms and just message the seller with the image.

Attached: confused.jpg (493x490, 45K)

Most of them buy it because it is 100% That they get it, it is easier and mostly faster, also the Payment options are better for swiss ppl (Postcard, Twint etc) also they accept BTC

I've been checking reviews. Couldn't find many positive results for wireless earbuds though, they all seem to be mediocre at best. There's lots of good wired ones, but good wireless seem harder to find.
What I'm thinking of myself are these bluetooth neckstraps with earbud connectors. They've got MMCX too.

Attached: 1471275739202.jpg (1000x1000, 49K)

>(((intellectual property)))

zimbabwe

Recommended 3d printer?

USA pays the bulk of the UPU, and was/is subsidizing Chinese shipping to the entire world not just to the US. The Chinese will eat the tarrifs as they have had previously to the US, and the whole world will continue to spin. The only difference is that Europe, and other nations will pay more due to shipping (or China will lower prices for them).
Also other countries have opened up shop like India, Vietnam, and some other low wages nations, so that might lead to even more international competition for at least some electronics, and more competitive/lower prices overall.

Is that what trumptards believe?

Wait, and see. It's not a "Trump" thing, as much as an Obama folding on a bad deal to please the UN.

I generally don't trust chink waterproofing claims, even when they've namedropped some well-defined standard. Some stuff I've gotten that was supposed to be rated ip68, for example, could not survive any water exposure beyond maybe humidity, let alone being submerged over a meter for half an hour.

YMMV.

> USA pays the bulk of the UPU
I'm sure they contributed some to the organization, but IDK about "the bulk".

Sounds like typical burger hyperbole ("we pay everything" - but then you go look it up an the USA didn't do much and paid even less, particularly per capita).

Either way, the USA most definitely didn't pay shipping for everyone, the UPU just set the rules that for example make delivery and it's compensation in the final country not a matter of negotiations but a matter of rules. Obviously between the EU and China, it's just the respective postal services. Burgers don't pay this.

how is aliexpress for electronics? I want to get some stuff (a stereo for car and a hand vacum) and I don't know if it's a good idea.

yeah that's the one

I was thinking some stylized sticker

BTW this just means your local companies may now ask more money to handle the final delivery of any mid-sized item or such, because they now can. Maybe it'll cost $6 extra "foreign item surcharge" or whatever - they'll probably be creative with the fee structures as always when they can. You'll find out.

The other 192 UPU members will continue to follow the rules that limit costs/profits in a lot of situation.

Heh, is that why my order from the 8th still hasn't shipped?

I just sold a machine with that board and a xeon x5450 a couple of weeks ago for $80 canadian. Hope you paid less than that.

What deal are you referring to?

The relevant one that the UN voted on for the UPU which ended in the US subsidizing shipping from China, you dipshit.

>I'm sure they contributed some to the organization, but IDK about "the bulk".
The US being g classified as the "richest" nation does contribute the bulk of it. The "EU" nations don't consider themselves united when the situation benefits them.

How good (or bad) are these mini compressors? I just need something simple to paint some model kits I have here.
aliexpress.com/item/32957677588.html

Attached: 7774534534.jpg (420x448, 44K)

looking for a mechanical keyboard any recommendations would be appreciated

Full sized? TKL? 75%? 60%? you have to be more specific. If you just want to dip your toes in this then the Ajazz AK33 is a nice, cheap starter board.

You mean the treaty of Bern in 1874?
I know trump blames Obama for everything, but come on, be more precise.

Any recommendations for ridge wallet knockoffs or similar card-based wallets?

Attached: mug think.jpg (261x216, 8K)

probably full sized with blue switches

2 years ago I was given a non working p5q (pro or deluxe) with a Q9650.
Got a used p5q (which ever the other one wasn't) and swapped them over and it's been good ever since.

I looked it up and to my not so profound shock and surprise, it's the same as pretty much always: An US american thinks they pay everything. But in reality, it's again a disproportionally low contribution instead.

In this case, the USA paid 50 out of 830.5 units towards running the UPU - exactly the same as France, Japan or the UK. Yes, even with just France and the UK, the EU already contributed twice as much. And then Germany also had 45, Spain/Italy 25 (and then many 15-5). As such the EU seems to have contributed 4x as much as the USA.

Sauce is the 2019 UPU Budget:
upu.int/uploads/tx_sbdownloader/programmeAndBudget2019En.pdf

Ah, sorry can't help you with that, never owned a piano sized mkb. Though since it's your first, anything cheap should suffice, just the switches that would matter most. Cherry MX's are the most expensive, then you have the clones like Gateron and Kailh, stick with these 3 brands and you'll have a nice experience. Also, be sure to watch some videos of the switches you're looking for to know how they actually sound like.

I find blue switches to be ridiculously loud, but if you're into this stuff, then go for it.

Trump also left the UNHRC and UNESCO. Were they also unfair to him? He just wants to isolate the US further and further. Everything is a hoax by the Chinese to him. Climate change, the postal union...
And nothing there has to do with Obama.

Anyone have the white vga2hdmi adapter? I actually need a dvi to hdmi adapter but they cost 3x the amount. Will have to settle for dvi-i to hdmi then.

I want to know what kind of resolutions it can handle. The comments on the black one says it handles uhd resolutions.

Attached: Capture.png (903x506, 93K)

DVI and HDMI are electrically identical. VGA is not. Why do you want to convert your signals twice instead of looking for the right (passive) adaptor?

aliexpress.com/item/32934460377.html
99 Cents and free shipping

Do you think the audio quality could be compromised by using that?
I've got a headphone that is kind of like that, but when you use it on bluetooth mode the quality drops depending on what you're listening to
I think it's bluetooth 4.2 though, if this one is a 5.0 then in theory the quality should be better or something

Pic related
I found the idea to be interesting, might be a good wireless earphone for listening to podcasts while taking a shower or listening to music outdoors during raining days if it's really waterproof

Just read a few reviews on the KZ, didn't know about it yet
Seems like a decent choice

Attached: 61G+K6A4IFL.jpg (500x500, 70K)

It cost me $30, but even though it was old, it looks entirely unused.
Yeah, there will always be cheaper options. Perhaps free if you visit a electronics recycling point or similar places, but that involves some luck and time. And this was only one easy, lazy click.

aliexpress.com/item/32968441489.html

there's a review few threads ago

I know but I need audio over hdmi.

What's the best of the ramen noodle action cameras?
I can get pic related for $4 on wish, but I don't know if it will work with my knockoff gopro accessories.

Attached: Camera.jpg (1000x1000, 62K)

Any good precision screwdriver kit for computer repair?

Hong Kong is a part of China

>Do you think the audio quality could be compromised by using that?
I'm quite positive it will. I'm also positive it will be noticeable even by non audiophiles.
If you want quality, accept the wire.

How much has mail been disrupted in HK due to the recent protests and whatnot? Especially when it comes to them receiving mail rather than outgoing.