Why all the hate? Is it because it's popular on reddit?

Why all the hate? Is it because it's popular on reddit?

Attached: z.jpg (474x266, 5K)

It's the second most popular distro, people talk shit about #1 Ubuntu, too.

because these people like to brag

forgot pic

Attached: faglinuxuser.png (1080x1032, 1.2M)

because it doesnt just work

Because it is good. You can just install whatever you need and it just werks. There's no hoops to jump through, you just put it together, like a sandwich.

>food analogy
archfags everyone

subway: eat fresh

>because it's popular on reddit?
What is popular on reddit is popular here. I just don't see the purpose of arch. You can build from a lightweight base on most distros, the unsupported AUR has many alternatives and finally the community. At least the other autism distro (gentoo) has interesting features.

Attached: 1562239617393.png (1280x800, 913K)

Because people are mad they can't hack like me, a superior arch user.
My e-peen is so hard right now.

The general hate grew out of constantly suggesting it as a joke, which came from people suggesting it in good faith often enough to strike a nerve.
That in turn came from it has a real, real good package manager and not having anything *especially* bad about it. It's a good distro.

No hate from me. I just don't see a point of jumping to it from Debian since I don't rely or need bleeding edge software for my hobbies or work. Arch has its place like most of upstream distros, has its merits and it's demerits

nothing useful has ever been done on an arch box

install gentoo

i downloaded, compiled and installed kiss linux-libre (getkiss.org) on my thinkpad x200 so i guess youre right :(

He looks straighter than the average fa/g/got.

I disagree. Installing arch can be a great learning experience or those looking to learn more about linux and how it works.

that would be fedora, shill

He's a faggot arch user.
And he's a redditor

used it since 2006, weebs took over couple of years later, i switched. that's about the gist of arch loonix.

Because Archtards tell newbs to install Manjaro and then they create tech support threads when it inevitably breaks.

You didn't prove me wrong.

And he still looks more manly than the retards on this board wearing pink socks and anime wigs.