CUCK

stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#14_September_2019_(Sex_between_an_adult_and_a_child_is_wrong)

> Many years ago I posted that I could not see anything wrong about sex between an adult and a child, if the child accepted it.
> Since then, through personal conversations, I've learned to understand how sex with a child can harm per psychologically. This changed my mind about the matter: I think adults should not do that. I am grateful for the conversations that enabled me to understand why.

KEK

Attached: images.jpg (196x257, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/11/jeffrey-epstein-france-investigation-victims-witnesses
stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#14_September_2019_(Statements_about_Epstein)
stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#13_September_2019_(World_Trace_Center_collapse)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmao he knows he's in deep shit so he's doing some legitimately hard damage control.

Poor guy...guess he should have spent more time conversing with people instead of playing solitaire on his laptop XD

I'm actually feeling sad about all this.

kek, even that fat kike has to give in an act like a cuck

>it took me 66 years to find out that trafficking children for sex is supposed to be bad
What the hell is wrong with the FOSS community?

>the moment kike is found out he changes the narrative to complete opposite
Like pottery.

>I could not see anything wrong about sex between an adult and a child

Attached: images(5).jpg (259x194, 9K)

>racial slurs on 4channel
back to your containment board

Attached: 1562414136285.jpg (700x517, 149K)

The Talmud says it's okay.

Let's harass him on the grounds "gpl is bad" in addition to the pedo shit, he's going to give up as easily and "welcoming".

Damage control or not, his supposed opinion on the matter now that he's changed his mind is unironically right.

People who "change their opinion" when pressed disgust me more than those who are just wrong.

That's fine, but even if his faltering disgusts you, you'd better not let it disgust you enough to give you the impression that sex between kids and adults is okay.

>people shouldn't learn
Maybe he never had a chance to talk about it with someone until now.

Feeling unsafe, buddy? Let me fix that. Hold still.
*unzips dick*
*pisses on your face*

It could be ok, I don't know. There's a lot of unlabeled shit going on that fucks up kids more than pedophilia possibly can yet noone cares.

As someone who was fucked up by pedophilia it's not my responsibility to care. I care that kids don't get ruined by what ruined me. It's important that they don't get ruined by anything else either, but I leave that matter to people with the necessary experience to understand it.

I don't think he gave the matter a lot of thought, desu. He has since been confronted with evidence/ research and now has an opinion based on that.
Sounds perfectly normal for a rational human being. The matter isn't even remotely related to his primary activity.
There's lots of people with so-called opinions based in non-facts whose jobs are actually immediately affected by it. Many politicians, for instance. That's a much bigger problem.

There are people who claim they were fucked up by their dad beating them and there are also people who claim the beating made them a better person. So what? Experiences are like assholes - everyone has them.

Only the most hopelessly broken people are grateful for rape.

Underrated.

Though guess it’s just given when people spent more time on making their computer work than learning about life from others.

pretty pathetic you needed to post that to feel strong

Attached: 1568051974637.jpg (720x960, 97K)

Reddit is your containment board

Containment is your board

The thing is, he talked about the topic before - at best it puts him in a very ignorant light.

Just because a horrible thing didn’t lead to a horrible outcome doesn’t mean it wasn’t horrible.

You belong to an oven.

back to theDonald election tourist

Attached: 1540231374243.png (675x506, 490K)

Stallman says some silly things sometimes. But I just ignore it and carry on.

As a female programmer who deals with sexual harassment on the daily, we need to cancel RMS' career.

As an equally irrelevant literally who on a cantonese iron smelting forum, "we" don't need to do dick.

Next time just post: I am irrational

As a third gender otherkin aborted fetus, I win the oppression olympics, therefore my opinion matters more than yours.
RMS stays. His career may live eternally.

>As a third gender otherkin aborted fetus, I win the oppression olympics, therefore my opinion matters more than yours.
literally cannot be argued against

That solely means that you have some brain left to evaluate and reflect on your being and opinions. Standing by your opinion even if factually and morally is wrong doesn't make you a hero, it just shows that you're a dumb sheep incapable of reflection. People like you are just brainlets who'll adore any retard as long as he holds any strong opinion which matches your own.

Are you seriously trying to mitigate the impact of RMS on the Jeffrey Epstein case?

i don't think RMS's main argument in the attacked post was an unreasonable thing to say

RMS has no impact on Epistein. He's just an idiot. Speaking as an aborted fetus who served in 'nam, I should hope you take me seriously.

Where were you when you realized that GNU's concerns for "privacy" and "freedom" was really just a cover for providing shelter to pedophiles?

I used to laugh when shitposters would say "only pedos use Linux", but they were fucking right.

My heart is broken. Everything I believed in and supported was a lie. I'm installing Windows 10 and all the proprietary software I can. Fuck.

>>My heart is broken. Everything I believed in and supported was a lie. I'm installing Windows 10 and all the proprietary software I can. Fuck.
Good goy. *taps hands together greedily*

>RMS has no impact on Epistein.
Most of the documents are still sealed

I mean, he hasn't retracted his opinion that it was NOT sexual assault that minksy commited and that the definitions should not depend on minor age differences that change depending on what side of the border you are on.

he dead

It's exhausting. Who would have thought that in 2019 Bill Gates would be saving the third world while Stallman is saying that Epstein's victims were asking for it.

when an aspie realizes he said something wrong but doesn't really realize why

i thinkrms said, but dont quoteme, that "assault" was not mentioned in the article (rather extrapolated after the fact (be your own judge)) but instead, it was referred to as sex.

I was disgusted at his opinion before, but I somehow don't feel happier, now that there is less diversity in opinion. I never actually liked any GNU stuff, but I liked RMS for his radical thinking and not accepting what others and not giving in to micro$oft.
> feels sad

Enjoy the maggots while you're here.
Anyhow, since when does Jow Forums care about pedophiles? Half the posters on Jow Forums are fucking pedophiles.

Attached: 446F95D200000578-4895304-The_disgusting_clip_has_been_shared_online_thousands_of_times_It-a-7_150599 (634x356, 35K)

the other half are underage

I'm talking about the original emails, not whatever narrative the articles are telling. None of the articles got it right and claimed he said that the girl was entirely willing, when he said she likely was told by Epstein to present herself as willing to Minsky, so Minsky thought she was just a fully consenting girl.

>man
>having sex with girls
something isnt adding up

Disappointed in him for bowing to pressure but it might be a genuine change of heart on this one issue, he's not retracted everything he said that made VICE (founded by a neo-nazi) mad. I'll think a lot less of him if he steps down without a fight or goes like "I'm now dedicating my activism to ensuring massachusetts raises the AoC to 18" or whatever.

match made in heaven

>My heart is broken. Everything I believed in and supported was a lie. I'm installing Windows 10 and all the proprietary software I can. Fuck.
Yes, give up your freedom. Surely there are no people supporting pedophilia in big corporations. It doesn't matter they restrict your freedom, sell your data to governments and creeps, because they're totally pure in other realms of morality. Zuckerberg uses his political power to censor posts of Palestinians, people are being put to jail, or even killed, but let's ignore that and eat all the botnet, because Stallman said a politically incorrect thing.

You're pathetic, if your whole freedom sense is built on RMS, you learned nothing from all these good things he said. Are you going to give it all up just because of the bad things he did? That's why evil always win.

There is a difference between changing your opinion based on evidence and backing down on some moral/ethical stance due to pressure. Do you actually believe Stallman just didn't know something about pedophilia and then learned it?

No it doesn't.

Attached: back to pol.jpg (542x697, 132K)

by being on the receiving end of this rms is and and forever will be ourguy

>NOOOOOO WE NEVER SAY NIGGER NOOOO STOP HURTING POC

Actually there's a pretty easy argument against it, and in this case that argument happens to reflect reality.
>No you're not, you're just making fun of me by *pretending* to be what you said you are. That's incredibly disrespectful to actual third gender otherkin aborted fetuses.
In rhetoric, the truth is the most powerful weapon. Anyone who likes to play mind games is bound to learn that the hard way eventually.

The authorities in France want their pound of flesh also. theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/11/jeffrey-epstein-france-investigation-victims-witnesses

this whole thing is misrepresenting what he said to your own narrative

>Just because a horrible thing didn’t lead to a horrible outcome doesn’t mean it wasn’t horrible.
That's literally the only way to define horrible without thought crimes.

Thought crimes themselves should never be a thing, but thought vices are very real, and there's no reason tangible actions reflecting very egregious thought vices shouldn't be crimes, though the thought vices themselves should be legal.

Example: raping a kid.
Even if there's no horrible result, it's a horrible thing to do because you know there could very plausibly have been a horrible result and you were willing to take that risk just to get off.
The kid's essential well being for the rest of their life was less important to you than momentary pleasure for yourself. That shouldn't be a thought crime, but it's definitely a thought vice, so while you should be able to think it if you want, actions that could only have resulted from thinking it, such as raping the kid, or for that matter killing an innocent civilian, should be disallowed.

Okay, now define rape, consent, and explain how you meaningfully communicate with another human being without making assumptions. Also explain the magic esoteric math behind a universal age of consent and what magically makes someone capable of this type of communication.

>female programmer
Opening the command prompt and repeatedly typing "cd" to directories that dont exist isnt programming roastie

>xD

have sex

>I've learned to understand how sex with a child can harm per psychologically
How?

>How?
Can you read?
>Since then, through personal conversations, I've learned to understand how sex with a child can harm per psychologically.
>through personal conversations, I've learned to understand how sex with a child can harm per psychologically.
>through personal conversations

Hes mentally ill, he hates life, he is resentful, he is a communist, he is obsessed with sex etc. why do you retards like him?

quality bait

If he really learned something he’d go into details.

dilate

How can you be almost 70 and just realize that raping children is bad.

it's extremely jewish reasoning
>oy gevalt you can't prove in court he knew the girls on the lolita express were underage!

Wasn't this "kid" in question 17 fucking years old? That's pretty much an adult and its not like toddlers were involved.

Can you not fucking read? he said with consent. Not fucking rape.

Give me one good reason to explain any of that.

Age of consent is also 16 in Massachusetts

>I have decided against facts to change my opinions because old hags yelled at me

Typical jew lefty retard. Hilarious he doesnt apply the same psychological trauma argument to oppose mutilating infant boys.

what a fucking retard. Can we take this fat kike off the sticky already?

stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#14_September_2019_(Statements_about_Epstein)

He threw out study and anecdotes he didnt like in favor of opinions from roastoid hags who fucked their drunk stepdads at 13 and later decided it was rape and they were harmed by it.

Why does this retard write twitter posts on a blank page in times new roman with no formatting

>raping kid
>if there is no horrible result
you proceed to say
>chance of horrible result
Its 100% because it is non consent if you fucking faggot. You even fail as a sjw and should just kys

Ignoring your retarded first sentence, the universal age of consent is not a philosophically rock solid concept, but a close-enough rule of thumb to facilitate law enforcement. 95% of the time it is unambiguously correct. The contemporary consensus is adults should not under any circumstances fuck 2, 5, 8, 12, or 14 year olds. It gets less clear approaching the border, but the policy has been strictly enforced for the sake of simplicity and severity. The not so wicked 17yo fucker receiving a harsh punishment is generally considered an acceptable shortcoming of the blunt and simple law.

American age of consent was around 10 in most places before female empowerment.

And wife and child beating were legal. I agree we've taken progress a little too far, but do not tell me you want creepy neckbeards fucking your 11yo daughter.

based

>marrying and loving a 11 yo is wrong

Youve gone too far. Sorry, you have become their tool.

You almost certainly won't have an intellectually stimulating relationship with someone 7 years younger than you (at least until your thirties). And if that's not your goal, you are the one who's become a tool.

>intellectually stimulating
>woman

you are the tool. Holy fuck this is sad.

That's not the how, that's the why.

Autism

He didn't even change his opinion this is just damage control.
>What the hell is wrong with the FOSS community?
It's full of garbage, the majority of them are absolute garbage.

Do you really believe in his 66 years of living and many years of openly not being against pedophilia that he suddenly changed his mind in a very short amount of time? no, he was just afraid of the leftist mafia

hes a creeper

Attached: heheheheh.jpg (2400x1600, 1.26M)

stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#13_September_2019_(World_Trace_Center_collapse)

>A study of the collapse of World Trade Center 7 concludes it could not be due to fire set by the fires in the larger buildings.
>I am not competent to evaluate the investigation reported here. In particular, I can't judge whether it is more scientific than other investigations. I can only say that the official explanation of the collapse has always struck me as fishy.
BASED

Getting graped by my uncle me made me a better person

but children aren't mentally capable of consenting you absolute nigger

bill gates was on the lolita express several times and he partied in epsteins child rape island.
why do you think windows 10 has so much telemetry? he's looking for fresh meat