Discuss

Discuss

Attached: chrome-vs-firefox_thumb800.jpg (800x450, 25K)

Vivaldi is better than both of them

Firefox. Chrome is a bloated botnet mess. Also, you can't close tabs with Mouse3, which will always be a dealbreaker for me.

I wish I preferred Firefox. It has a cooler logo/presentation, they seem more concerned with privacy and I like how its open source. But in terms of utility I just prefer using Chrome. Chrome just seems more stable, uses less system resources, the options are laid out with a more logical priority. Like the browser history is right there on the side, whereas Firefox its not clearly listed. And there have been times where Firefox really chugs for no real reason

Firefox, clearly and they even just defaultly in the latest activated the tracker protections so hopefully that helps reg people that don't know much about things like ublock origin.

>you can't close tabs with Mouse3
Works on my machine.

>Mouse 3
I use that for fast scroll ...

I use it for fast scroll, opening links, closing tabs, and creating new tabs. And AFAIK all of that shit other than opening links doesn't work properly in Chrome

Tor browser

Mouse3 opens links in a new window (on my machine).

Well, a new tab. Whatever.

I just use the X and + buttons for closing and making new tabs instead.

Yeah, that's what I just said. That's the only one of those features that works in Chrome without extensive tweaking. FF lets you mouse3 on the top bar to open a new blank tab, mouse3 on a tab to close it, and mouse3 on any blank space on the page to drag-scroll.

IDK about chrome but ungoogled chromium is some laggy shit Il tell you that much

Chrome does all of that on my machine with zero tweaks. Maybe you're just retarded.

Lunascape is the superior Japanese web browser

Firefox killing add-ons was the straw that broke the camels back. No more. I just use Chrome now.

Chrome is faster than Firefox. Only a privacy freak would choose privacy over effiency.

firefox is more bloated than chrome

Chrome is unsmooth. Also disgusting font called abeezee.

Chrome is killing adblock

Google's bloat is just less obvious.

I personally feel like Chrome and Firefox are on the same level at this point. I simply use Firefox

They're both fit for use by disgusting unwashed mongrels.
I am refined and have taste, it is therefore natural that I use Qute.

Even by default Firefox tops Chrome, but neither of them are great by default and only Firefox can later be properly configured for security.

scrolling is just too smooth on chrome for me to resist. also fuck that sjw shit with mozilla

some y'all egos too big to use certain software just because it was made by people you dislike. art stands alone from its artist. if the best data compression in existence was invented by a serial killer you would still be a dumbass for not using it

this

I like Firefox but since everyone develops for Chrome now and certain sites I have to use every day are beginning to act strange in Firefox, I’ll be switching back to Chrome soon.

>the browser history is right there on the side

this dude keeps his browser history

Google is working against ad blockers on chrome

Block ads at the gateway.

well i could build i pi-hole

internet explorer 8 is the only browser you will ever need

I prefer Firefox for extensibility, aesthetics, and privacy, but I like Chrome's web debugger more. I daily drive with Firefox and use Chrome at work for development.

Hardened Firefox > Icecat > Ungoogled Chromium > Iridium > Stock FF > Chrome

I only browse on my phone

Chrome is botnet you dumb incel.

Attached: CopyQ.dUUDhW.png (1136x679, 119K)

I hate how I need to use an extension to delete my history on exit or at the push of a button with Chrome and Chromium. That's why I prefer Firefox.

i use both tbqh

>you can't close tabs with Mouse3
the fuck are you talking about

Imagine having such autism

Attached: 1567938175128.jpg (600x718, 225K)

Like drinking piss vs. eating shit.

Firefox will always be in the shadow of Chrome, it is always playing catchup and copying Chrome. As far as code is concerned Chrome is on top.

If you want the anti-botnet and more secure version just get Iridium.

FPWP

>download iridium and tons of Chrome extensions for security reasons
>configure browser to open onion sites
>install TOR service
>TOR service on
>point proxy chains config to 127.0.0.1 or whatever it was
>proxychains iridium

Congrats, you just TOR'd your browser of choice. You can also TOR your torrent network with proxychains.

Waterfox.

I daily Palemoon and will run ungoogled Chrome for the odd website that acts funny.

install gentoo