>got all of them for free
>place them all over my house
>curse Zionists on a daily basis
>say wake word and ask questions like "Why do Zionists eat children?"
>ask it questions about The Holocaust, the USS Liberty, and 9/11
>been doing this for a year
>Google account hasn't been shut down

What is in store for me in the future?

Attached: 1545125932_1364342.jpg (2500x2500, 691K)

"Hey Wiretap, what's the weather?"

lmfao I need to start doing this

What the fuck does it take to get a Google account killed? Inpost racist and Jew hatred shit on YouTube all the time.

You got them from social engineering and the Spotify deal, didn't you user?

You'd need to pay me to put one in my house desu.

lmao

>>own 6 of these
>>got all of them for free
>>place them all over my house
>>curse Zionists on a daily basis
>>say wake word and ask questions like "Why do Zionists eat children?"
>>ask it questions about The Holocaust, the USS Liberty, and 9/11
>>been doing this for a year
>>Google account hasn't been shut down
>What is in store for me in the future?

Attached: 1560910461776.gif (413x243, 51K)

>What is in store for me in the future?
Loneliness.

Nothing, they only remove you if your wrongthink is publicly displayed so they can virtue signal. They arent going to stop listening in on you just because you said the N word. In fact it only gives them a bigger reason to listen.

Attached: 51915553_555996898228489_944256620043152994_n.jpg (746x742, 80K)

Would it be possible to fuck up jewgle's AI by feeding this stuff jew hate 24/7? Like how twitter trolls got Microsoft to take its Tay AI down.

>Not putting one in a room with a speaker repeating FUCK NIGGERS AND KIKES

When it comes time to get a job, you might have some trouble.

Literally why?

Nobody likes hiring a nazi.

White supremacists would hire nazis and these days I am told everybody is a white supremacist.

Except they aren't. Many SJWs can't tell the difference between "white" and "white supremacist".

Irony, thy name is user.

Like any AI, you give it bad data-sets, and it spits out bad data.

I spent a year face-tagging two people who look vaguely similar as each other on facebook, making a joke about it.

3 years later, Facebook will still auto-tag every selfie/photo taken of them, as the other person, just because it got "trained" that way, until one of them got sick and tired of "the joke" that he grew a beard.
And now I'm re-training the facial recognition to say his bearded face looks like someone else.

Anyone who buy's Facebook Facial Information for those 3 people, are going to be getting a whole whopping fuck-load of bad-data, wrong analytics, and some poor fool is going to have to spend hours unfucking the data-sets to get anything remotely useful, decreasing their potential payout from that data purchase.

I've been doing shit like this for literally the better part of 20+ years now, since marketing and advertiser profiles started to get generated and passed-around from search engines, social media, emails, and more. Generating purposely bad data regarding my online personas. Am I the 30+ year old female I signed up on every site as between 2009-2012? Am I the 15-year old korean boy I pretend to be on several sites? Or am I a 67-year old slavic dad who uses a VPN to browse american web sites? Being purposely obtuse with your online identity is not only fun, but ruins data-sets these companies buy for millions. It's great.

this so much

Your efforts are just a drop in the ocean of valid normie data.

I have considered writing bots for this, but for it to get anywhere would require many VPNs that are not identified as such, and that would be a little too expensive just for shits and giggles. I am not a grey hat hacker with a network of exploited home computers I can use for this.

Operation reNigger never ended. Bless you, user.