Help me choose a laptop guys

Help me choose a laptop guys
My requirements are:
>15,6" screen
>best resolution possible
>SSD ( HDD is so fucking slow wtf)
>around 400 euros max
I found this laptop, (Acer Aspire 5 A515-52-3973) on sale on Amazon (normally it's a 400+€ PC but they are selling it for 329 shipping included).
Here are its specs:
Display 15.6" full hd led lcd (1920 x 1080)
Processor: intel core i3-8145u
Graphics card: intel uhd 620
Ram 4gb ddr4, 128gb ssd
My only concerns are the little storage and the graphics card, but I thought this could be a deal since it has that high res.
I just need a pc that navigates the web fast and run programs fast, and that has a decent display to watch movies.
Is this one good? Is there anything better for that price range?

Attached: 91VUw3ikfOL._SX466_.jpg (466x336, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.de/itm/Dell-Latitude-E5450-i5-5300U-8GB-RAM-256GB-SSD-FULL-HD/143382569182?hash=item21624460de:g:ZgEAAOSwjHBdfN5H
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get this: ebay.de/itm/Dell-Latitude-E5450-i5-5300U-8GB-RAM-256GB-SSD-FULL-HD/143382569182?hash=item21624460de:g:ZgEAAOSwjHBdfN5H

It has a 14" display, but other specs are extremely good. And only for less than 250€?
It's a bit fishy desu

used business laptops can be found for low prices
these business laptops (Lenovo Thinkpads, Dell Latitudes etc) have great build quality, backlit keyboards, are easily accessible and have decent specs for normal use
I just got that very same laptop from that very same dealer, no complaints whatsoever

>15.6" screen
retard

First you need to figure out if you need Windows or you're a linux user, or if you're fine with an ARM based system

Oh that's interesting. So it's not bullshit, and it really has those specs and works fine?
Can you post a pic of the screen? Cause I see on every pc in Amazon "HD" and I have no idea what's HD anymore
Why bigger is better no?
Oh I'm a normie computer-wise, windows will do fine, I have no idea what a ARM system is haha

>Why bigger is better no?
idk user, i had the laptop you listed and it was pretty good for the price but after switching to 12.5" screen lenovo laptop, i cant even look at the acer. i guess it all depends on what you will be using the laptop for. if you are not gayming on it, id highly recommend smaller screen. or something like ultrabook.

I like the biggest screen possible because watching movies on small screens is really depressing. Used to watch movies on my fucking ipod touch years ago (lmao)

then yea you should probably take the bigger screen. but know that it will be bulky and it will be annoying to carry it somewhere, where i can pick my ultrabook with 3 fingers.

>Oh that's interesting. So it's not bullshit, and it really has those specs and works fine?
>Can you post a pic of the screen? Cause I see on every pc in Amazon "HD" and I have no idea what's HD anymore
it's legit, you can give it back if you don't like it and demand your money back via paypal
it is full hd
look at the description
have you never bought on ebay?

It's all in German man

where are you from?

Italy why?

check on the Italian wiki then
look for Thinkpad or Latitude
5th gen i5 or newer
SSD, not HDD
8GB RAM, not 4GB
1080p display, not 768p
good models should be available under 300€

>Italian wiki then
*Italian ebay

I have this acer aspire 5 a515 but with i5 and 8gb ram, it works fine, unless you want to play games (literally any) then I cannot recommended, also I am running it on ubuntu

Idk user, I checked.
they are all riconditioned (?) so basically used.
They have powerful hardware and specs are great, the only problem is that the pc itself is old af. They don't even have hdmi port.
And many of them are litterally broken, they have scratches, greasy shitty keyboard...
And the display is shit most of the time. I mean it's a fantastic thing if you are on a budget or something, but I want to buy a pc that lasts and is... Well new

I found a lenovo with better specs but it has this weird (for me) processor A-Series A9-9425. It's a dual core like i3 but I mean, if the other specs (256 gb, 8gb ram, processor speed) are better, it's a better PC right?

Get the new amd processor, they are cheaper and give a better performance per price than the intel processors

Have had a 13" laptop for a few years, i will be switching to a 15,6 soon.
For personal use its ok, but once you need to show people your monitor, or if you are working on exel, word bigger is better

Wait it's amd apparently

>Those specs
>300$
Jesus fuck. Never buy Acer, by far the worst finicky plastic build quality, they spontaneously combust after a year of light use.

Buy second hand bussiness laptops - hp probooks elitebooks zbooks, dell latitudes, lenovo thinkpads etc.
You can literally score i7-XXXXM (M=mobile, U=ultra low power=shit performance and good battery life, but bussiness laptops have mich bigger batteries so it evens out on that front) with 16gb ram and 1080p for that money

that's why I said 5th gen i5 or newer. Will have the same or better performance than the 8th gen i3 in that Acer, no difference in actual use. Build quality, durability, keyboard (backlit) and accessability will be much better on those used business machines tho. Ofc you have to look after the specs, that's why I linked you that great deal on that Dell Latitude, tho that one has a German keyboard since I'm not Italian. But in my experience such business machines are much better for daily use than consumer shit like that Acer, you can actually use them without worrying that they fall apart any minute.

But can it run fallout 2 without crashing?

Ive seen Acer Nitro for 650. the only ones good from acer along with predator series

I'm having a headache over what laptop to buy.
There are too many pros and cons, too many negative reviews on apparently fine pc... I had been searching for hours and It stressed me out so much. You convinced me in not buying thay one though.
Post what you would buy before I kms haha

Attached: 1544130387850.png (950x596, 178K)

Get a T440p, then just replace what you don't like. If you want to play 3D games get a desktop. The M CPUs still fair well against the modern U chips in everything but power consumption. You must replace the T440p's display, which can easily be done for $60.

Attached: 1519402312892.jpg (1080x1080, 340K)