Pedos BTFO

Pedos BTFO

Attached: stallman.png (975x241, 55K)

>completely revert opinion based on actual evidence and study in favor of old hags because you got scared that people sperged at you

Funny I dont see anyone attacking the fact that he didnt call mutilating infant boys mutilation. Shows you how much these people actually care about kids.

Unprincipled hypocritical old jew.

this is just stallman trying to be relevant, every X months he does some strange things

not even slightly tech.

We need to build sexbots, not worrying about dirty cunny.

Attached: 50p2ewr1y1i01.png (1103x900, 776K)

>have "opinion"
>through discussions, readings, or lectures, come to challenge and overcome said "opinion"
>have change of heart, or mind, or belief on subject of "opinion"
>Jow Forums cannot relate to this common occurrence

Defend this feminazis.

Attached: 1541402849266.jpg (850x960, 181K)

I am 24. I want to marry a pure lg

>Unprincipled
Explain existence of FSF

>maintains principles only for software
>throws everything else away

Yes. Unprincipled.

He "overcame" his "opinion" that was originally based on actual studies and facts with vague anecdotes from whores who regretted fucking older men. Stop pretending like this was some big brain thing you retard.

LBGTP when?

Attached: 156639837617215664.jpg (640x999, 86K)

How is it unprincipled to mostly only maintain your principles for what you care about most in life? Sounds pretty normal to me.

Because he made numerous statements about age of consent, cp criminalization etc. That he has thrown away since people sperged?

>opinion based on actual evidence and study
Proof? Calling Stallman unprincipled without it is a terrible trolling attempt.

But what does that have to do with software (what Stallman cares about)?

seething

>damage_control.png
Stallman is a pedo, his opinion hasn't changed.

Does he no longer care about open and free internet? Cp laws are one of the biggest contributors against it.

but what about sex between a man and a parrot?

Attached: is polly gonna have to choke a bitch.webm (1280x720, 1.76M)

>say dumb thing online
>people get angry about your opinion
>"oh shit im sorry I suppose I was wrong"
>proceed to further cancel RMS on social media

So are you all forever condemning RMS to a lonely, homeless death because he said something disagreeable online, or are many of you unable to grasp the concept of someone allegedly seeing the fault of their ways and finally changing their opinion on a topic to match your views?

What do you want to see happen to RMS?

Attached: 1351961802031.png (300x300, 13K)

All he said was that adults shouldn't have sex with children, he didn't say adults shouldn't have access to tools and freedoms that enable them to arrange sex with children.

>because he said something disagreeable
He said it's okay to diddle kids.

>someone allegedly seeing the fault of their ways
People don't magically see the fault of their ways immediately after getting in trouble. That's called damage control.

>since people sperged
But nobody sperged. He was rightfully condemned for being a pedo, and will be forgotten. Only Jow Forums is sperging because it's full of pedos.

And he based that statement off of raging cunts instead of studies like rind et al or the trauma myth etc.

>everything I dont like is pedo

You are literally exactly the same as retards who spam and regurgitate "racist" constantly as if its some objectively morally reprehensible thing or even a term that existed in prevalence before now.

>damage control
Let's assume it absolutely is. What now?

>What now?
I'm gonna go eat dinner and watch some X-Files then go to bed. I'll wake up tomorrow and keep living my life exactly like I did today.
It's up to you how much of your life you want to invest being upset about this for whatever reason and sitting on Jow Forums refreshing five tabs while arguing with eight people.

Not him but
>>What now?
>I'm gonna go eat
This was all Jow Forums X showed me from the catalog.
Sorely disappointed that it didn't say "I'm gonna go eat foot fungus."

He said it's okay to fuck kids.

Entirely depends on what you call a "kid" but studies show the trauma isnt actually from sex, so saying its okay to fuck kids is objectively correct.

Tick tock, pedo.

>sticking your dick in a toddler doesn't hurt them
Neck yourself.

>old hag argumentation

I'm not impressed. Tick tock femcunt.

Tock tick, pedo.

>strawmanning retardation

Not all sex is hardcore physically harmful shit you fucking stupid brainlet nigger

I sure can't wait to read all of his findings about this change of mind on his blog!

>"old hag argumentation" argumentation

I'm not impressed. Tock tick femcunt.

>akshually some sex with toddlers is OK
Stick your head in an oven you moral parasite.

psychological harm u dumdum

>calling me a femcunt

Someone please take this delusional roastoid away.

Saying it doesnt have to be traumatic or harmful is factually correct. I'm sorry you dont like facts sjw

>>calling me a femcunt
>
>Someone please take this delusional roastoid away.
Tock tick.

>softcore sex with toddlers is acceptable
Jesus Christ Jow Forums, no wonder you keep defending this guy.

>psychological harm
Nice vague "just so" excuse. Please read trauma myth to know what that "harm" actually comes from.

Also

>toddler
>psychological harm if not hurt

The toddler doesnt know dick rubbing against it = bad you fucking retard. It would make as much sense to say changing their diaper and wiping them is psychologically traumatic.

Is Jow Forums literally defending sex with toddlers?

>jesus christ

Sorry retard your dead zombie rabbi won't prevent the facts from existing.

yes?

LGBTC you mean

little girl beautiful tight cunny

Should be 16/15 in the first pic and 18/17 in the second for even more absurdity.

/sqt/ poster on suicide watch

>Nice vague "just so" excuse. Please read trauma myth to know what that "harm" actually comes from.
It comes from practices done in association with grooming them, positioning them, and ensuring they don't blab afterward. These practices go hand in hand with having sex with them due to the vast differences in A) physical size and B) social and mental sophistication. These differences are so vast as to render nonharmful sex with them impossible. I don't give a shit what some book says.

>Also
>>toddler
>>psychological harm if not hurt
>The toddler doesnt know dick rubbing against it = bad you fucking retard. It would make as much sense to say changing their diaper and wiping them is psychologically traumatic.
t. pedo scat fetishist
Anyway, yeah, they do know that. They do in fact have some dormant sexuality in their minds, waiting to awaken as their bodies grow to accommodate it adequately, and the presence of such feelings is in fact a huge part of how the psychological harm comes to be. Their undeveloped sexualities are the vehicle by which means they come to associate their own bodies with the crueler parts of the practices used to facilitate sex with them. That's why as they get older, they start digging their own skin out with their nails and/or knives, and then proceed to either eat themselves to death or starve themselves to death.

Why are you talking about toddlers now? The girls were 16+

>RMS says shit.
>FSF burns in with drama.
>FSF contacts RMS.
>RMS proceeds to "HEH GUYS I JUST CHANGED MY MIND!"

is this guy actually a retard?

Attached: 1567532673905.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

Or better yet the 2nd picture should be 28/exactly 18 as in her 18th birthday, they'll flip their shit even if it's technically legal

Enough with this fake twitter storm. Literally nobody cares.

No it doesnt. Again. Read trauma myth and you havent even proven my point wrong you fucking fool.

>hurr toddler know dick vs hand so then its traumatic

Imagine saying this stupid shit. Physically there is no difference and its societal harm causing "trauma" not the action.

toddlers being sexually abused become extremely fucked up later in life

Finally someone managed to explain that autist the obvious.

>ninja gaiden

B.A.S.E.D.

>>>>>Read pedo propaganda
nice bait
>its societal harm causing "trauma"
Wrong, most victims wind up traumatized from the incident itself, any social difficulty in expressing what's happened to them compounds the problem but it's not the initial cause.

I guess literally no one can read here anymore. You newt Gingrich cucks killed this place

I thought people were joking, but it does appear that the FOSS community is full of literal pedo apologists.

>pedo propaganda

From a researcher who is a femcunt and literally desperately injected her own opinions and tried to explain away data. same with rind et al, you are a fucking idiot. Dont respond to me again with your made up nonsense you delusional fuckwit.

>NOOOOO please blindly accept my nuworld legal order stop thinking for yourself

Kill yourself circlejerking cuck

Because what your posting is incorrect,
search first before posting wrong information as a basis for defending your position of rape is acceptable if they are 16+.

>From a researcher who is a femcunt and literally desperately injected her own opinions and tried to explain away data.
Sure thing Mr. Epstein or whoever
>same with rind et al,
Literally who?
Did they get raped too?
If not, they should shut the fuck up.

>who
>talks about age of consent and muh pedos and spergs online and acts like hes intelligent and doesnt even know the rind et al study

Time to stop posting.

>age of consent
Never said anything about this.
>doesnt even know the rind et al study
If it wasn't done by a victim of child sexual abuse it wasn't a legitimate study :o)

>if it isnt based on retarded bias from the minority of "victims" who report their "abuse" I dont care about it

Read it yourself. Your "side" had all of the balls in your court and it still didnt support the retarded modernist notions on "abuse" and "consent". Youre pathetic, an actual proud brainlet.

>get accused of strawmanning
>prove them wrong by repeating the same exact retarded strawman argument

>Read it yourself.
>n--NOOOO u HAFF 2 READE muh pedo proppuhgander!!!!!

Attached: 2019-09-14-151113_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 880K)

this kills the roastie

You literally have no argument. I won't respond to you again.

>pedo propaganda

From two studies where the researchers had to say they supported modernist notions to try and quiet down rage at their findings and even still had people desperately try to refute the findings only finding instead that they constantly reaffirmed the studies. Its funny that the rind et al study isnt discredited based on the data or voracity of the study but instead on the findings not supporting modernist notions. Same as when ai turns out "racist."

Please kill yourself you dumb low iq subhuman.

Attached: Duckroll.jpg (598x477, 47K)

Attached: 1559225657539.png (850x960, 1.23M)

>From two studies where the researchers had to say they supported modernist notions to try and quiet down rage at their findings
So literally what Stallman is doing now.
Sounds like pretty piss poor researchers if they bow to public opinion like this. I call their results into question based on their clear lack of integrity as people.
Anyway, my personal experience with being traumatized based on an incident alone, with no social element other than that present in the incident, outweighs these studies because I say it does. :^)

You dont even understand the research you dumb ass. That was posted as an authors note so to speak WITH THE STUDY.

this really is the last response you get redditor emoticon spamming fucking 75 iq brainlet fuck.

>emmm traumatized

Clearly not enough.

>You dont even understand the research you dumb ass.
Of course I don't, how am I supposed to understand something I didn't even bother reading due to it being propaganda. :^)))

>That was posted as an authors note so to speak WITH THE STUDY.
>he is getting so angry he can't even form coherent sentences anymore
time 2 take brake fren pls do nedful

>Clearly not enough.
t. pedo

Fill in the blanks Jow Forums.

Attached: 1543538281305.png (850x960, 1.22M)

This your mans?

Attached: 1544259033380.jpg (1798x1194, 169K)

The absolute state of antis getting btfo in this thread. Pedo chads reign supreme

Attached: dgfsdh.png (850x960, 1.07M)

Nobody thinks this, though?
Most places have laws that relationships in which one partner is underage can be consensual if the age gap is only a few years, specifically to prevent the exact thing you're talking about.

t. samefag and no matter what you reply with you can't prove me wrong because you could've edited it :^))))

>calling others samefag when reddit smilies give it away
Youre not funny newfag

based

>give it away
>implying I was trying to hide that I'm that other anti-pedo user in the first place
See that's the difference between us, I'm actually honest whilst'd've'll're you ref studies with souls as ugly and exploitative as yours.

>anti posts his little reddit smuggy tier replies while having no argument and getting annihilated
This is really embarrassing

I already made my argument and you have yet to counter it (). And you say I'm the one getting annihilated

>is propaganda ;^)))) didnt read ;)
Not an argument retard. Go back to plebbit.

>Not an argument retard.
Literally how?
All you have is work from inside the system, and the system is always wrong.
I have personal experience and the experiences of others in my support group on my side.

> Tock tick

Yep, that's a good app for pedos.

>how is me not reading actual studies and saying "lol wrong my opinion right ;^)" not an argument?
The absolute state of room temperature IQ antis

>citing baseless personal anecdotes

Seriously stop embarrassing yourself.

Yes, this, but unironically. Anecdotal evidence is more trustworthy than """"peer-reviewed"""" (read: botnet-pozzed) """"""""""studies""""""""""""""" (read: propaganda written by the corporate shadow government to control the masses)

Baiting retard. Kill yourself.

>more botnet-pozzed corporate shadow government propaganda that ((You)) think i'll look at for some reason
OK epstein

Reminder that girls can have an orgasm at any age.