Now that java is the official Jow Forums approved programming language, what will you be making with it?

Now that java is the official Jow Forums approved programming language, what will you be making with it?

Attached: 1200px-Java_programming_language_logo.svg.png (1200x2195, 116K)

A web sarvar

an entire os

Port all GNU software

A Spring Boot project that provides a RESTful API for my React app. It'll be faster than whatever express or django app you faggots make.

node.js is faster anyway

dedicating shitting tracker application
anywhere in the world when you shit you can share your location, that way your fellow indian know where not to shit or to contribute
india have more smartphone than toilet anyway

Ok ok all memes aside india is pretty much on par with most first world countries concerning toilet use. There's no need to keep spouting this 2015 meme.

What are you talking about? It supports non-blocking operations pretty effortlessly but you get the same functionality with webflux.

If I wanted to run my Java code on a platform that doesn't have a JRE what do?

Beans.

Install JRE.

What if no JRE available

Install windows and JRE

c compiler

Attached: 1552907006284.jpg (480x360, 26K)

CORE JAVA

internet of toilet

a kuroba mod that lets me sync my watched threads with my home server

THE NEXT GENERATION OPERATING SYSTEM

Attached: 8026632r.png (720x720, 32K)

>Now that java is the official Jow Forums approved programming language, what will you be making with it?
A huge fucking mess.

You wouldn't program.... a dumpster fire would you?

And i forgot the pic.

Attached: 5aa22d7456db5.image.jpg (400x281, 22K)

DUNESCAPE

Show me the data pajeet

Fish it out of my toilet, wh*toid.

>still no data, can't defend claim
sub iq for a reason

Java is pretty fun, and it's way easier to create a simple app than with C# and all the bloated crap of a Form designer from Visual Studio.
Might make some 3d graphics apps later with it, I dunno. Have a Minesweeper game I once made.

Attached: Untitled.png (391x371, 5K)

and install Spring bloat and garbage slow IDE? Dynamic language with fast runtime environment is all you need for REST api, node.js is based, prove me wrong

The meme came after the reality and it is ongoing! Pajeets and niggers cannot maintain the productive frameworks invented by whites.

A VM

source code?

vert.x is faster. Node Js is for webshitters

Intellij is based, much better than VS Code. Also Spring Boot is pretty lightweight compared to what we had to deal with before.

Spring boot is absolutely retarded bloated compared to the better, faster vert.x, which doesnt have a bajillion magic annotations

You don't have any toilets, that's the problem we're talking about here. Or do you want me to fish it out of the Ganges?

I guess all of Jow Forums must be freshmen and sophomores in college studying computer science.

It's like the de-facto language unis like to teach early CS courses in. That and C++

>2019
>not using asp.net core 3.0

money

Swing or JavaFX ?

this

>java is the official Jow Forums approved programming language
sure isn't, you fucking faggot. java is for street shitters.

>t. NEET Haskell FizzBuzz engineer

Your 3 daily visitors won't notice the difference anyway

sir do the needful

moon lander firmware

Attached: 1544445344903.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

Not him but is it really that hard to do a quick search or will you continue to base reality off of Jow Forums memes
How's life with a sub 60 IQ?

rewrite the code in something that runs on your shitty platform

Just started Java for uni as its taught for intro and DSA. How is the trasition from it to C/C++ or C#?

Attached: 1567639607800.jpg (399x734, 74K)

Java and C# are literally the same shit, LIke Pokemon Green and Pokemon Red

lol it's just JavaEE on steroids. I'm sorry you don't understand dependency injection or function decorators.

Dependency injection is fucking cancer so i wouldnt blame him if he didnt understand it

I went to india recently and I saw a sign in a hotel bathroom that instructed you to not squat on top of the toilet seat, and to not wash your feet in the toilet.

idk mang

so you don't understand it either? how do you reference your stateless and singleton containers? with static getinstance? how do you make sure you have the right class when someone eventually extends it?

>Java to C#
C# is literally just Microsoft-brand Java, it takes no effort to learn.
>Java to C/C++
You'll find this a bit more difficult, I'd recommend learning C first then using your knowledge from that and Java to learn C++.

Ok so I'm not operating at a disadvantage by using Java for a couple semesters because .NET/C# development looks enticing.

Thanks broskis

c# probably has better functional stuff, but this is only what I've heard. the demand is is all in javaEE.

someone tried that like a decade ago
IIRC, they got some simple Swing applications working on a desktop

my college used C++ for everything

had one class where the professor liked C#, so we used that
and I took an actual "learn Java" course there

god, C# really is just Java but 10x nicer

>C# really is just Java
Except without a standard RE, which makes it not Java.

based jamal roasting whiteys

A lisp.

Do autistic individuals have problems understanding concepts such as allusion, simile, or simple comparisons?

Dilate

Go reeeeee at a dog or something.

>ree
Cringe.

What framework and tools do I learn?
Spring or Hibernate any good? Maybe some front end shit like Angular?

i've done this search not too long ago,
i believe it has improved from 70% street shitting to about 50%.
congrats

>less than half of people who own a government latrine use it regularly. “47 per cent of those that defecate in the open say they do so because it is pleasant, comfortable, or convenient.”

an N64 port of Metal Gear Solid.

>cringe
yikes.

we have these signs in our office toilets in melbourne australia
we have imported a lot of pajeets recently though so not sure if that's related

So you didn't do any research and continue to get your world view from Jow Forums memes.

I'm making a D&D 5e character builder.

It's called Android, besides some trivial part such as the kernel, the is built on top of the jvm because those pajeets could figure out cross architecture for arm chips. Although they could just recompile.

Fuck off, Nagoor. You Pajeets love to shit in the street without cleaning your ass

>wiping is dirty

Still better than doing nothing. Or are there bidets in the streets of India

Lol people still use Java? We get it you have trouble finding a job without being a cubicle slave for some soulless corporation.

Native compilation with Graal
This. Either use vertx KR micronaut
Springboots autowire requires reflection which is very costly. Avoid it like the plague. Either do dependency injection via constructors or use dagger.

hangman game

Absolutely nothing, like all OO languages, Java is shit.

cnile detected

>start doing embedded Linux work
>new project
>project lead really likes Java
>it's okay at first, though one of my coworkers causes NPEs fucking everywhere
>two years later
>our applications consumes so much fucking RAM we have to use a $100 ARM board just to do basic SOAP
I mean it could have worked. Java is a pretty straight-forward language if you keep the design pattern bullshit out of it which makes it rather readable. But the people you get for Java, well it's hard to get good people.

When should I start using spring?

I've moved on to Kotlin already.

Since when is it Jow Forums approved? Did I miss something?

Attached: q0ynjun9j0m31.jpg (749x1000, 56K)