Ok, screw YouTube, how do we make our own user generated content website? There are already alternatives...

Ok, screw YouTube, how do we make our own user generated content website? There are already alternatives, but they've all failed, while we created half of all the memes and made better detectives then the police. What resources and knowledge do we need to make a new website and end this shit?
FUCK Alaphabet.

Attached: bandicam 2019-09-14 17-43-22-260.jpg (476x604, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/
lifesitenews.com/news/youtube-rejects-veterans-ministry-ad-for-using-unacceptable-keyword-christian
christianpost.com/news/youtube-blocks-ad-christian-keyword-labels-it-unacceptable-content.html
support.google.com/adspolicy/answer/143465?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bitchute.com/

>>>/biblehub.com/

lol fuck americans

Time to stop believing in fiction.

I donno, I use google ads and I found their content policy to be crazy and arbitrary - as in one of their agents might ban something and another might not.

I don't know how true this story is but several news stories have picked up on it

lifesitenews.com/news/youtube-rejects-veterans-ministry-ad-for-using-unacceptable-keyword-christian

christianpost.com/news/youtube-blocks-ad-christian-keyword-labels-it-unacceptable-content.html

Based. FUCK Christfags and their brothers in abraham. Yahweh worshipping filth.

okay there we go

support.google.com/adspolicy/answer/143465?hl=en

scroll down to religious belief in personalized advertising

>being white will unironically become a crime in your lifetime
wew

>several news stories have picked up on it

Both literally who 'Murrican Christian sites that live off of creating drama that makes Christians feel like they're being oppressed in any way so they can feel like victims, which is something 'Murrican Christians thoroughly enjoy. This is nothing new.
I don't care about biased news outlets like that.

All christians enjoy that. They have said it since christianity came into being. All the while violently killing and converting anyone following white religion.

>Private companies can enforce rules about what kind of advertisement is allowed
>All religious belief in personalized advertising is disallowed under Google's rules
WAHH WAAAAH MOMMY THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL WHITES OH GOD

Weren't you all cheering when that bakery enforced its right to not bake a wedding cake for a faggot wedding?

Unacceptable Content in URL:
bitch

i suggest using some other word like Xtian in the meantime

>hosted in UK
>backdoored by cloudflare
It's not really good.

It's a monopoly. For most people, there's no getting around YouTube without a major risk that could cost them a lot, and an even bigger portion is too stupid to switch to any other current site without additional motivation. To be fair, both cases highlight another huge issue, people who ignore the free market.

As for OP, let's say you don't have enough money. Start with a VPS. If your site gets enough traction, you should be able to get the money to get physical servers.

Peertube.

AMERICANS
AMERICANS
AMERICANS
AMERICANS

Go back to Jow Forums you godcock-sucking slut

muh wyatt paganism

Attached: muhpagan.png (1245x922, 1.02M)

>ignoring Greece and rome

Dont worry only took you all a thousand plus years to even approach that level. Dumb christcuck

Yeah but they are Southern Europeans. What have Northern Europeans accomplished before Christianity?

>exists thousands of years
>invents water tubes

Video hosting simply isnt profitable. Alphabet was first on the market, already has the infrastructure, and has connections and data-mining to have a constant stream of advertisements coming in.
There's not even a really good way to pop the monopoly. Alphabet will pretty much always have a comparative advantage in video hosting over other companies.
Americans are apthetic as hell when it comes to this kind of stuff, so it's hard to just get an anti-google movement no matter how much they fuck up. The google brand is just too well known

Those poor persecuted Christians. o7

All organized religion in general was atrocious.
>fedora gentlesir ebic atheist
No. Read some books.

without proper webhosting infrastructure p2p is the only way to go

nigga any one of your ansetors from the past millenia would have burned you at the stake for being a heathen

any of your ansestors from the pagan era before wouldn't recognize the religion you call "neo paganism" as anything familiar to them because they are two busy burning widows with their husbands, worshiping a tree on the sacred grove and thinking the world was going to end when it gets cut down, and killing children and throwing them into bogs as human sacrifices

Attached: neo-pagan-im-a-pagan-because-its-honouring-my-ancestors-2-000-22786806.png (500x495, 98K)

>this book is why you accomplished things

Go back emj

I don't even think YouTube makes Alphabet that much profit. I can't imagine some newcomer organization trying to sustain a video hosting service of YouTube's magnitude
You could always some p2p alternative. You'd stop the big corporation overreach dilemma but still wouldn't be able to be YouTube size of interaction and normies would never take it.

>nigga

Really tard

>muh human sacrifice

Exaggerated without archaeological evidence for what the christcucks said and slandered about pagan religion.

jesus didn't even know about your part of world anyway so you have been led by satan all this time

Attached: 1564849455280.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

>Descartes, Shakespeare, Newton
>Christian ancestors
bad bait.

why don't you actually try reading a book on iron age Europe sometimes instead of going off Jow Forums posts and bullshit from neopagan websites you closet fedora

Attached: bog4.jpg (450x306, 63K)

Decartes and Shakesphere were indsiputably Christian your revisionist retard

Newton was a Christian who didn't believe in the trinity but was in all other respects devout and studied the bible thoroughly and even wrote a discourse on the expected date of revelations

>Private companies
Alphabet isn't a private company, it is public.