Where do you think you are? This is Jow Forums. We are not retarded. We know how to use a VPN...

Where do you think you are? This is Jow Forums. We are not retarded. We know how to use a VPN. We can flood this shithole with bestiality for months if we want to, and you can do nothing about it. We can also harass your advertisers so that they can stop giving money to the stinking Chink. With some autism, we can take down this board. Or the entire website. This is no joke.

PUT STALLMAN AND TERRY BACK WHERE THEY BELONG OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES. YOUR LIFE WILL BE HELL, JANNIES.

Attached: pajeet.jpg (450x399, 141K)

There has been a coup.

hoes mad

Gentle bump, this is going into my interests.

>we're le 4chin army we can hax u do what i say or else...

coup more like KAPUR

that's rite gookmoot

you done goofed

Attached: donegoofed.jpg (480x360, 11K)

youre not my boss the fuck you think you are telling me what to do

Who cares about what you do, lardass?

king terry will rise up

Attached: terry.gif (444x250, 1.01M)

This [x24]

are you implying a good old fashioned gore flush isn't just what Jow Forums needs

remember kids, Jow Forums is for Jow Forumsuro

ALL BOW TO SUPREME DURGA SOFT
MASTER OF SOFT AND JAVA SOFT

Shut up nigger

OH LOOK, A SCHIZO WORSHIPER!

Attached: 2014%2F03%2F07%2Fac%2FAP407286670.05998.png (950x534, 737K)

I dont care about some autistic neckbeard with molsy feet.
BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE BUT TERRY BACK.

Attached: 8d6d6061.jpg (1238x778, 101K)

MODS I AM COMING FOR YOUR FAMILIES (in minecraft)

Attached: file.png (480x480, 280K)

Is this the early april fools joke? Im not laughing.

/thread

Im out of the loop, what the hell happened to Stallman?

>Where do you think you are? This is Jow Forums. We are not retarded. We know how to use a VPN. We can flood this shithole with bestiality for months if we want to, and you can do nothing about it. We can also harass your advertisers so that they can stop giving money to the stinking Chink. With some autism, we can take down this board. Or the entire website. This is no joke.
>PUT STALLMAN AND TERRY BACK WHERE THEY BELONG OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES. YOUR LIFE WILL BE HELL, JANNIES.

Attached: 1568502099823.png (646x655, 18K)

put linus in the sticky, he created linux and his youtube channel is really popular after all

First it was Ron Paul on Jow Forums. Now RMS on Jow Forums.
Mods are slowly taking away our champions of freedom and replacing them with facists who want you to install Windowns 10 and give up all your privacy and rights.

Mods, don't listen, just keep it and face the consequences, and be prepared to make money elsewhere if this retard makes good on his promise. Then we can laugh together at how pathetic he is for thinking he actually accomplished something by forcibly taking down the only place on the Internet where his fringe political views and disgusting fetish for fucking little girls are tolerated.

Hi sir

Im sorry for ur inconvinieces sir

Please wait for further suport sir thank you for your waits sir

No.66002676

DO IT
DO IT HOLY FUCK
PURGE THIS PLAAAAAAACE

Attached: w6.jpg (720x1024, 504K)

Put stallman sama back right Jow Forumsnuaw

>We are not retarded

Attached: 1556966874766.png (583x482, 119K)

I turn Adnauseam on when I visit here. Click all the ads so that advertisers spend their budget here but see no ROI. Eventually they'll blacklist the site.

This is actually disgusting
This faggot is not Jow Forums

Durga Sir is better.

updates NEVER EVER