What are some practical applications for drones?

Attached: 1553191605680.png (1164x875, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RRAahzOJm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bombing Saudis

Not today CIA

pissing off your neighbors

based

My family owns vineyards and we use them to spray pesticides into the vines

if you don't live in a country with cucked self defeating aviation laws, you can use them for delivery

Attached: dhldrone.jpg (318x159, 9K)

kek

only correct answer

spying on females

I think you mean help saudis bomb iranians

and syrians

niggers would shoot that down in an instant

MS Office

Heave ho.

Attached: ISIS Drone Bomb.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Attached: ISIS Drone Bombs.jpg (960x720, 91K)

Based

>cucked self defeating aviation laws
Except that people are determined to be fucking morons,
youtube.com/watch?v=_RRAahzOJm8

Why would you shoot down a bomb?

Getting flagged as a potential danger by the alphabet agencies for buying weaponizeable Chinese equipment.

Night time high altitude security monitoring. I'm trying to build a small stealth drone blimp using hydrogen and a IR camera.

Shit! Now just imagine the types of mini drone bomb they will come up with once they discover the KISS flight controller. My god, they would blacken the skys with suicide jihadi drones.

Attached: 1568280833458.jpg (582x614, 52K)

crop-dusting and anything agricultural that requires spraying chemicals on

Fishing without a boat.

Well, they more or less have a specific agenda that has nothing to do with terrorism. So, that scenario wouldn't ever happen.

How will sf counter this type of shit? Is it a dying profession?

More advance ground electronic warfare/countermeasures.

But at what point does it become more cost effective to have drones instead of sf?
They're even perfect for black ops, endless plausable deniability.

Probably some sort of jamming. Shouldn't be that hard to do, since these are mostly commercial drones with no protection against that kind of thing. It'll be pretty hilarious with some of these drones since they automatically go home if they lose signal, and in this case it means they're likely to end up bombing their own dudes.

They've gotten really popular with real estate agencies/photographers in my area, I see them flying around pretty frequently when a house is going up for sale.

>How will sf counter this type of shit?
anti drone drones

WITH TRAINED EAGLES!!!
CA-CAW!!!!!!!

Attached: French police are training EAGLES to attack ISIS drones.webm (640x360, 2.69M)

Attached: French Anti-terrorism Drone Eagle.jpg (1100x747, 55K)

>eagle vs 4x razor sharp blades
yeah, single use eagles are still pretty expensive

yet, there is it on camera

Can I make my own drone? Like it can can learn how to move it's propellers/wingthings to gain height and move around. Like if I use 4 wings made of walmart bags copper wiring that I found from a construction zone to hold it's shape together. It's a dumb question I know

see:

This some terminator resistance shit.

They should breed eagles into those big ones from LOTR so jets can get btfo too.

Diy quad copters are common, but mostly used for racing or acrobatics.

it can jerk you off, clean up the mess and bring you a cold beer afterwards

Seems like a lot of terror shit could be done with a drone. Imagine putting like one of those laser disco balls and shining it through an airport to blind pilots. Or putting a high powered laser pen on one and burning down houses from the air.

Seems like you could just put electric wire or razor wire on a cheap drone and fuck the eagles up desu then have a terrorist attack with an expensive drone.

I guarrantee you it's cheaper to get Wal-mart drones than fucking trained eagles

Or white 12yr olds just to watch the crash.

unless im mistaken special forces are usually being sneaky, attacking people that dont know they are being attacked. its the regular troops that stand in a line and fire at each other in fields.

The answer to enemy drones is jamming if you're able, or friendly drones with a few dozen trailing fine wires of varying lengths, just fly over the other drone and laugh as their props get completely fucked instantly

You can put quadcopter motors on trash collecting aquatic drones like this altrubot

Attached: laserbot.gif (328x184, 617K)