He doesn't have a case on his phone

>he doesn't have a case on his phone

Attached: 2342423.png (391x401, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q8motr4cihw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he's a butterfingered retard

Attached: pepepe.png (904x864, 119K)

Phones are cheap and should be treated like the disposable objects they are.

Make sure you have good backups and be ready to buy a new one if you break it.

all u need is a glass screen protector and to not be a retard

>all u need is a glass screen protector
wrong

Case would cost more than phone. Why do I need a case?

I had no case on my phone, when I was much younger. Now I have 4 kids, and a thick case on my phone.

This is also a very easy setup for you to make a joke about enveloping something else that belongs to me in a protective cover.

>he has a phone
Privacy rape.

>letting your kids touch your phone
Children should not have access to smart devices until age 15.

I'm not 7

They do not use my phone, as I have a password. But children, being children, will pick up everything that is not nailed down, and drop it from every conceivable height.

Certainly not to keep your valuables in.

>no case
>no screen protector
>used daily for 3 years
>still in great condition
My phone's fine because it's not flimsy iShit that shatters from a 3 foot drop, and I treat my belongings with care.

>case thats made out of $0.03 worth of materials is sold for $50

I don't have a case and I regularly toss my phone from one hand to the other, even when walking across the road or over a storm drain. Just don't be a clumsy cunt and it will never happen.

>buying pretty stuff to cover it in a disgusting case for inflated costs with adds to weight, size and ruins the feel
Why would anyone do that? If you're too stupid to protect your phone, get some disposable 30 bucks dumbphone.

>Now I have 4 kids,
I'm so sorry, user.

>no case
>no screen protector
>used daily for 4,3 years
>still in great condition
Based iPhone SE.

iPhone SE is the only good iPhone.

I always wondered what would happen if apple and samsung released "otterbox" versions of their phones with the case integrated. I shameless shill them as the only thing that has bounced more phones off concrete in the factories I support than anything else

>Implying dropping it is the only reason for a case
Almost every fucking phone is made of glass now. Unless you're a cargo pants wearing sperglord neckbear, you will have to dedicate a whole pocket to just your phone unless you want it scratched all to fuck. My glass screen protector already has scratches and I've only had the phone 3 weeks. The back would be fucked without a case.

Unless you have a chink phone and keep some knifes in your pocket, you aren't going to scratch a modern glass screen with normal pocket items like keys.

Correct.

Attached: duraxv.jpg (567x423, 51K)

I will never use a case. It's like covering your watch or earrings in plastic.

Why even lie about something that so many people have personal experience about? Phones get scratched up from fucking dust and pocket lint these days. Or do you only count scratches if they're 2cm deep?

youtu.be/q8motr4cihw
Most lagdroids use about the same glass.

fpbp

Correct.

Attached: correct.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Samsung used to, called samshit galaxy Sx Active. Last one was the S8 active because nobody was buying them

Phone cases are for people who fear losing their “investment” in the technology that will depreciate to less value than their phone case in 5 years.

>no case, master race

Incredible bullshit. Seriously my dude, why would you say something that is so verifiably fucking untrue? People have been dealing with phones scratched all to absolute hell from keys and loose change for almost a fucking decade ever since the iPhone 4.

>Implying iPhones haven't had scratched back glass from literally pocket lint since 2010

>5 years
Bro I’m trying to have my phone survive 5 drunk nights out. 5 years isn’t part of the picture

Just got an iPhone SE. Good phone but I certainly from Android. Here's a few things

Sliders have to be dragged instead of touched
Can't add music though non iTunes
Shit digitiser. Buttons don't press when you press them 5 times

Cant view webms (wtf)????
But everything is butter smooth though and I look. Can't fucking sideload anything

If Im dying though I know it's got me

Also obviously shit keyboards

Assuming everyone lives in US or Europe where a decent smartphone doesn't cost a whole minimum wage.

Look up cydia impactor. You can sideload. Only catch is, you have to do it every 7 days if you're not a paid developer. Sideloaded apps just flat out fail to open after 7 days unless you sideload it again

>having a case for your phone
>not having a case of a phone

Attached: 41mDTPQU7jL._AC_SY400_.jpg (425x400, 27K)

>tripfag shitposter has spawned multiple offspring
may God help those children

>he doesn't keep a case and screen protector on his phone for the first three years of using it only to remove them and sell the phone as "lightly used" later
ISHYGDDT

my phone never leaves my desk. why would it need a case?

You should lurk more, faggot.

>phones are on the same level as jewellery
Hello there Applefag.

Attached: 1492401013571.jpg (880x496, 34K)

My phone doesn't need one, it's a ruggedized brick, by itself.

The Sonim XP8 called, and said your phone is a twink

You are like those people who use a remote in a plastic bag

Attached: file.png (604x340, 216K)

I own a pixel xl and I've dropped this thing over 50 times.
There are all kinds of dents in the casing, but the glass doesn't have a scratch.

My mom does this for the kitchen TV remote.

I don't have a phone

Attached: 1566932509795.jpg (604x390, 43K)

Looks like Chinkshit desu. Rejecting the call, I only talk in Voice over LTE.

I miss that show. What's the name of that hot one again

Kimiko? I also don't remember very well.

>his phone isn't made of polycarbonate
p l e b s

A new screen would cost about as much as a case would

I just put my phone in an 1970s HP calculator bag.
Also I don't drop my tech.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1566x1600, 338K)