Best mouse under $50USD?

Best mouse under $50USD?
Hey there Jow Forumsents, I'm looking to buy a decent budget mouse. Are there any good ones in this price range?
I mostly play gaymes.

Attached: redragon-desu.jpg (1200x1200, 553K)

I got a g305 and its pretty good although the shape is a bit awkward but not too bad. Its wireless, but is really low latency. It has a 1000hz poll rate.

CoolerMaster MM520
Nixeus Revel
Logitech G203

I have the king cobra, the optical switches and top-quality sensor makes it a very good choice for the price

Razer DeathAdder Elite

Anything Logitech or Roccat is good for that price range. Pick a model based on how many buttons you think you'll need. Logitech mice can be configured via CLI and Roccat has native Linux ports of their config tools, so even if you're gaming on a penguin toaster you'll have the rainbow light-up bits.

Glorious Model O, as long as you can deal with an ultralight mouse

Probably won't find a better deal

>67 grams
>Ultralight

>being this autistic
Coming from a g502, the Model O- feels like absolutely nothing, and it didn't look too different from the Model O

>"Hey bro here's your mouse"

Attached: 0006949_mm710-gaming-mouse_625[1].jpg (625x366, 79K)

You literally just posted the second greatest mouse ever created.... what's your point?

Model O- is 58 grams not 67 stupid dick

I back the logitech G203. It has yet to fail me.

>differential of 9 grams
Wow, surely this will matter

My first real mouse was a G203 I think. Used it until the cable was worn out from plugging and unplugging it, because all I had to game on was a trashy netbook.

Good shit.

There are lots of mice with perfect sensors, good switches and build quality under $50

There is literally no reason to spend any more on a mouse

The thermaltake talon Blu (just the blue one not the RGB version) is a perfect mouse and it's $20 for fucks sake

All you get at higher prices is fancy software with your mouse which I hate with a passion, mice don't need software

Probably doesn't matter for you cause you're shit at every single game you play, but for people who actually care about improving and being good, it does make a difference. Go play some visual novel shit.

Mine is $65 because I want wireless with multi device capabilities.
>mice don't need software
If it helps me do shit easier, why the hell not.

Why are you so angry? Don't be such a sensitive bitch. Not everyone has toothpicks for arms; 9 grams is nothing.

Attached: alex-litvin-790876-unsplash2-870x580.jpg (870x580, 37K)

G402 if you play anything that needs crackhead fast mouse movements.
G502 1st gen for everything else.
Debraid the cable or get a paracord.

Most mouse software is 30% rebinding keys and setting DPI shift, and 70% pretty colors.

I was just busting your balls. I'm planning on buying a master O in a couple days

I use mine for gestures and app specific settings, pretty sure those don't work from onboard memory, and even if they did that would mean more power consumption, and less battery life.

G600

>rgb lights
>good
you have to be 18 to post here

If you play games get a logitech, look at what csgo and quake people use

This one. If you want a lighter mouse then the G403 is a wireless version of this.

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (425x425, 11K)