Anyone else here tried to go a week without muh internet? I kind of want to give it a try

Anyone else here tried to go a week without muh internet? I kind of want to give it a try.

Attached: questions_bison.jpg (380x400, 42K)

why would i do that

without the internet? easy
without electronics? yeah no you wont even make it an hour

Yea only the internet. I have gaymes and music and some other stuff archived so i can still entertain myself.

I find it anxiety inducing.

>without electronics? yeah no you wont even make it an hour
The absolute state of zoomers.
If your car broke down, you had to pull over and walk 1 hour to the next gas station without smartphone or airpods, would you die?

The absolute state of boomers.
Sorry to break it to you old man but you boomers are just as addicted to electronics as us (phones, tv, radio, etc). You wouldn't make it even a few hour without electronics either.

Attached: 1534560246080.gif (358x262, 224K)

>Yea only the internet. I have gaymes and music and some other stuff archived so i can still entertain myself.

At that point taking some kind of "challenge" to stop using the Internet is useless. It's something a soccer mom would force her children to do.

>You wouldn't make it even a few hour without electronics either.
M8yte I don't use electronics between 23:00 and 07:00 every day.

Attached: no.jpg (391x513, 31K)

...have you never been camping?

The blue balls almost drove me literally insane.

Attached: 1545271637209.jpg (850x1020, 204K)

No. Electronics are great, but there is plenty of fun outdoors.
t. zoomer

........ I have some remedies for that downloaded too.

How will you shitpost?

Attached: 1488893530328.gif (288x204, 1.62M)

I won't

Attached: boiledfrogs.jpg (446x399, 28K)

It's not the same, I basically turned off lte on my phone, never touched my desktop/laptop/tablet. I went all out and I can honestly admit I'm nowhere near ready for when an EMP/solar flare destroys all our electronics.

Attached: 1544117685917.gif (380x213, 498K)

It's not bad, I managed to finish reading a lot of books I've bought but never read. It's just hard for the first 2 days and then it gets easier. You'd most likely end up in the kitchen like me just opening the fridge for food cause you're bored. Of course I did this when I was on my semester break and didn't have any responsibilities yet. Being employed or a student makes it impossible.

I went camping for over a week, it wasn't a problem.

I went 12 entire months without internet when I was 30 years old because I went through an alcohol treatment program. No phone, no computer, no electronics of any kind.

Holy shit am I glad I got into an outpatient program instead of one of those.

Why did you need to be in a residential program for 12 entire months? I thought most of those just lasted a month or so.

About three days in you realize that you could live your entire life without internet. About four days in you realize that arbitrarily cutting yourself off from what isquite possibly the most useful thing in existence instead of just having a fucking basic level of self control is pointless and stupid.

I was 3 months in-patient and the rest as a live-in housing while taking outpatient (honestly it was pretty much a res program though, they just had to say it was outpatient for funding purposes)

Anyways, i wasn't in a good way. So I wanted to do the 12 because it also was a faith based thing. MN Teen Challenge.

>If your car broke down, you had to pull over and walk 1 hour to the next gas station without smartphone or airpods, would you die?
Depends, how close to a ghetto was I when the car stopped and how soon is it until dusk?

Sounds pretty easy, I have enough content for decades and can create more.

>without electronics?
Now this one sounds harder. I'll really miss music but drawing and writing for a week with a pen doesn't sound that bad. And there are books. But I'll still miss music a lot. I'd do it for a bet I guess.