I'm saving up for this guitar AMA

I'm saving up for this guitar AMA

Attached: gretsch-g5420tg-fsr-blackgold.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

r u gay?

Looks Chinese

Bi

Gretsch is an American company

So is Apple

why not get a peavey?

IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG

What do you think of my Vanessa? (She is the Red Epi)

Attached: 1546903548642.jpg (3024x4032, 1.98M)

Epiphones are gorgeous to be honest, I just prefer the feel and looks of a Gretsch.

Again, I love the look and feel of a Gretsch.

What kinda kills me from the Gretsch is the nobs and the inlay but otherwise it looks elegant! I wonder how the Bigsbys feel like on those since they don't feel right on LPs and 335/339s for me.

I kinda like the knobs but honestly the inlay is the worst part of the design IMO. The Bigsby feel great on it IMO (I've used one in a local guitar shop), and it helps that the Bigsby really looks at home on a Gretsch.

I could go for one with a single F hole, nicer knobs and not a shitty inlay. I'll prob drop by a guitar center or Sam Ash to play one cause I'm interested.

I'll ask you this: why don't you get the epiphone wildkat, instead of this bullshit- It's got a great price (499 USD)?

Do you live In central FL, per chance? Those are some nice guitars.

Wildkat is at a great price because it isn't as high quality, and I prefer Humbuckers over P90s.

i have this guitar, it sucks.

I have a gretsch for about $600, it's not worth it. Easier and better sound out of a squier or my Ibanez rg421. Unless you're playing country. Are you playing country user?

IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG IBANEZ GANG

Learn Bass, do drugs, get laid, forget two years of your life, eat a begel

Attached: lkmx7h24pp321.jpg (2214x1535, 347K)

Live in Jacksonville
Me too but I still think the P90s are great.
He probably wants a elegant looking semi hollow (that's why I got my Ultra 339).
Consider looking for a epiphone bb king lucille. I think it's a good guitar and very versatile.
Disgusting.

So did I, that's why I got a Gretsch. Ended up regretting, though, that was at the start of my guitaring.

I own 12 different guitars, pretty good hobby man, when i get home might post pictures of them

What do you have now buddy? I know I'm keeping myself stuff with Epis and maybe a Gibby SG in the future.
Please do user.

Gretsch G2420 Streamliner (looks like its dropped in price a little, I paid about 4800NOK, or about $560), some beginner Peavey, Ibanez RG421, and a couple acoustics. I'll post pictures in a bit. Mind you, I really enjoy the strat type of tone over hollow body, so that's probably why I didn't like the Gretsch too much.

Definitely want an Epi Les Paul though, for that thicc tone

Yeah I still want a Epi LP Ultra III and Prophecy GX. Probably the GX first but I'm probably not getting it for another year or two. I'll be modding my Special II into a Custom Pro like one as well.

Home now, here are my guitars, there's only 11 in the shot but i got a classical and some other guitar bodies lying about somewhere

Attached: 20190108_142553.jpg (2576x1932, 1.5M)

Here are my three. Yes, I took the picture on snapchat.
Goddamn, which one is your favorite? Also, do you even have time to play all of them?

Attached: Snapchat-855970737.jpg (1440x2560, 1.14M)

Nobody like Fender shit anymore?

I do love a good fender and at one point I considered buying a 60s tele. In my opinion, that was when they were best.

Now that's a big collection bud!
Now thats a THICC Grestch. Also >snapchat
I'd buy a Jaguar or Jazzmaster but they are not in my priorities and are more for just mere collection compared to the Epis I want.

Epiphone or fender otherwise you're a faggot and also never buy a guitar that's made in a chink country.

But thats literally where Epiphones are made.

Some entry level epiphones are made in korea, and fenders are being made in korea and china. I bought a mexican 1984 strat and it still runs like a dream.

Korean Epiphones are the worse tho. I played one at the shop and it felt worse than all the other more used Epis on display.

I don't know about Fender, but practically every Epiphone ever has been manufactured in the same factory in china.

Attached: Screenshot_246.png (943x191, 37K)

Yup they send their shittier ones to be made in Korea.

Is a Tayor worth a purchase or no? I am looking at a good acoustic for a beginner.

Yeah. I don't think chink country guitars are necessarily bad unless they are made in really shitty factories, like ones outsourced to places like Korea.

Checking them dub dubs
I assume you mean Taylor? I can defo vouch for their guitars; companies like Fender and Ibanez are great and all but, since they focus entirely on Acoustics, Taylor have mastered it.

355s are nice and comfy to hold on your lap while seated. Very easy to play guitars.

Taylor. Got it. Thanks user.

I liked the feel of the 335s but they were just too big for me, then I found a 339 on display and feel compelled by it. It was hard to decide but I bought this Ultra III over the LP Custom Pro I've been wanting for years. I don't regret it.

Either my epiphone or my orange strat

thanks, been collecting and playing guitar since i was 12, had a lot of time to amass a bunch

and yes i have time to play them all, I practice almost 5 to 8 hours a day depending on my mood

How do you have this much free time?

I don't get put on shift too much, kinda depressing really, I generally put music over most things in my life anyways

Kinda comfy but I can't imagine myself not working at less than 8 hours a day.

yeah, im trying to find a better job so i can stop lazing around the house and actually be a functioning member of society and have a steady income

Godspeed user. Hope you earn enough to keep those laddies nice and beautiful

>hollow body

Attached: 1496870604485.jpg (495x480, 43K)

What's wrong w/ hollow bodies?

Hope you'll find something good soon, user!
Hollow bodies are great for what they are made for

I dont play guitar

Attached: tired annoyed loli.jpg (500x500, 152K)

unbased and bluepilled

faggot