109 days until 2020

>109 days until 2020
>Still haven't gotten started learning programming

Attached: pepe_old_ugly.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>109 days until India is a Superpower

Attached: Existential Layers of Sweat.png (1456x1526, 798K)

I wonder why that is OP

Attached: the best way to learn python.png (971x280, 94K)

holy shit that is my precise situation

Attached: pepe_cant_believe_it_happened.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

Protip don't learn python

sams teach yourself python in 24 hours
tahnk me later kid

it applies to many things in life, regardless of programming language or skill you want to develop
literally just fucking go with it, if you learn something bad, fix it
it's not like it will make you permanently bad at it
the more you learn, the more you'll understand what the best way to learn more is

The thing is I've already "picked up" and dropped python so many times i know the basics that any course will try to tell me in the beginning but don't know enough to be able to do any actual complex exercises online let alone build a real program

Maybe you could try a different field, like graphic design or networks.

How do I get into those?

They have a fucking weapon of java in real time, I'm really scared and we are basically doomed
2020: the end is nigh

i suggest you hurry up and take the tutelage of the great nagoor babu. all your worries will float away . all the best of luck to you sir.

wtf i love india

bump

Your magic won't help to go through the next global collapse_

>467 days to be wizard
>t. kv 28 y.o schizoid

then start you fucking faggot. stop shitposting on the chin and READ

Fuck reading and following tutorials start building right now and only use Google when you got stuck

.................................................. ouchies

Ouch....

You think the Weapon of Java in Real Time is bad? Wait until you see their Weapons of Mass Java in Real Time. We should invade right now, we cannot let Weapons of Mass Java be held by anyone.

>109 days until 2020
>have about 100 days into I'll seen every card in my core 6k deck
We're going to make it bros

Attached: dekinai.jpg (2400x3392, 995K)

Start trying to write a real program. When you get to a part you can't do, Google it. Your exact question has already been asked and aswered until you get into the super advanced stuff like ML. Nobody "learns" python before they start writing. Learn enough to start, andthen start.

Fuck Python, learn a real language like C/C++ or Java

I'm learning Python right now and everyone is saying "to train you should develop programs" but I have no fucking idea of what program I should make. Already did one for fibonnaci numbers and shit

The best way to learn a language is to have a goal or something you want to make, and then just rampantly copy+paste until by chance the shit happens to compile and your dogshit program works. Over time you start to remember the code you're pasting from stackoverflow, until you don't even have to search for it anymore. A good way to start could be external video game hacking, like you could try making a simple CS:GO aimbot or something like that (VAC doesn't work, you won't get banned).

Attached: rotten_pasta.jpg (500x375, 127K)

Look at the things you spend your time doing - really, anything involving a computer - and see if you can make/modify a program that makes those things more convenient. Don't worry if you don't exactly know how to go about that, having a starting point you want to achieve will motivate you to start digging into how things actually work. Everyone starts out knowing fuck all, you'll understand things in time, just keep at it and you'll be surprised at what's possible.

true

I started out learning java. I recommend not doing that.

Fuck all these dudes telling you to do Python unless you plan to be doing pen testing or AI.

Buy these books:
>introductory ada programming
>software construction and data structures with ada 95

Read them. Do all the little labs in the books. Ta-da. You now have more knowledge than many programmers in-industry and youre not using some dog shit language with tons of overhead like the snake or the coffee language.

Also learn assembly/computer architecture between those two books. The vast majority of in-industry degree-less coders I know are just script kiddies who have no hope of understanding what's actually going on in their program because they don't understand assembly.

fuck.

Attached: 1564428239094.jpg (758x644, 64K)