I just ordered this

I just ordered this
Is it any good? How's the battery?
Also mouse thread I guess.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-15 Logitech G403 Wireless Gaming Mouse.png (1147x616, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zowie.benq.com/ja/support/mouse-rate-checker.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youll be making another thread in a few months asking what new mouse you want bc it broke

You had one and it broke?

Why didnt you get g703?

Shit hump on the back and shit plastic texture

Wireless mouses have lag, you can feel it especially in games and other precision dependent applications like photo post processing, photoshop, CAD etc...
You should’ve got a wired GPro instead

>wireless
>clearly has a wire on it

Attached: 1555666777265.gif (1024x576, 400K)

Retard spotted. Logitech mice are as fast as wired. Also sidefact you can still use one as a wired mouse.

Holy shit you guys are fucking retarded

Because i got it for 40$

Logitech's wireless are as fast as wired.
Only difference is you like having a heavy mouse because of batteries.

Its a great mouse, clean it of dust regularly. The scrollwheel sensor is laser based and if it gets dust on it it will not work properly, otherwise its really fucking comfy and solid mouse.

The first 3-5 pixel movement is not registered then jumps to catch up. It is a pain to use in CAD and LR/PS. Wireless was, is and will be just a meme

Also about battery, you can expect 2-3 days on wireless mode, plug the wire in and use it as a wired mouse for an hour and you got full charge again.

Dont buy cheap garbage you mongoloid.

It was with a logitech wireless, you dumb NEET parasite

That sounds really good.

Model?

>A logitech wireless
Yeah I bought "A samsung monitor" aswell, it hade terrible latency. I guess all samsung monitors fucking suck amirite?

Also, easy way to clean the dust when you notice the scroll being weird.. use a vacuum or compressed air.

I used to be like you but after using one I couldn't tell the difference. Maybe there is a slight delay, but people testing with high-speed camera's say it's exactly the same. I think the bottleneck now is the USB controller.

>$159
What currency is this

I've been using the mouse for almost three years now. It's pretty great. I only charge the mouse once a week since I only use the computer for like 3-5 hours a day. Turning off the LEDs will increase battery life. I notice no input delay at all. some csgo professionals use this mouse so that says good things about the input delay. Only bad thing about the mouse is the scroll wheel since it feels weak and feels like it can get weaker overtime with use.

always buy the cheapest mouse possible

all those fancy ones are just a meme

Good ergos, gimmicky lights are shit, the $100 markup for the wireless version is massive jewing, enjoy the ghost clicking and ghost wheeling.
t. owns the wired model.

No idea but i have had good luck with logitech mouses, dont be afraid to spend about 100-150 for a decent mouse that wont break down in under a year like cheap Razor shit. Currently using a Logitech G500s and could reccomend it for anyone.

Attached: 26-104-857-07.jpg (640x480, 33K)

You can say that about pretty much every logishit product since 15 years now

OP Here, I actually own one of these as well. So it's a good replacement if i ever would need one, which I don't think I will.

Also my first G500S/MX518 started ghost-clicking. I just emailed logitech and they replaced it for me for free, without me needing to ship anything to them, which is pretty neat.

>Its a great mouse, clean it of dust regularly. The scrollwheel sensor is laser based and if it gets dust on it it will not work properly, otherwise its really fucking comfy and solid mouse.

Is this the same on all Logitech mice? I have an old G400s and the scroll wheel stopped working 90% of the time, does it just need cleaning?

Also my first G500S/MX518 started ghost-clicking.
How old was your mouse and did you have to prove it was still under warranty? Mine started ghost clicking as well.

>Shitty mechanical Kaihl scroll
What went wrong with Logitech?

I think mine was the 1st gen G500, it only lasted a year before it started ghosting, The G500s that I got as a replacement is still good, after maybe 6 years

As for the warranty I can't really remember since it was like 6 years ago.

g203 /thread

I have the wired model and seems good.

The wheel on my generic Microsoft one finally gave out after four years, though I might replace it with something nicer

But I wanted a wireless mouse. That's the whole point man

This is bait

I bought the G403 at launch exactly 3 years ago and it still works fine

You're beyond retarded

i have that exact mouse and it's pretty great

i play a lot of sc2 and can't tell the difference

>Logitech
Enjoy it breaking after a couple of months

I just opened up my G400s and cleaned the optical sensor on the scroll wheel, works perfectly now. Thanks to the user who said you could clean that sensor. Going on 5+ years strong

I had the same one with cable, but the wheel started to randomly jump between scrolling up and down. Blowing air in didn't help. Any tipps on how to fix this?

Honestly I just buy a new G403 every christmas. Amazon has them on sale for like $30.

What is the difference between them? Even the shape is similar.

703 can charge with the Logitech Cuckpad.

It's the only mouse on the market that can charge wirelessly.

Why didn't you get the 603?

Best multi-button mouse for playing MMOs like WoW?

are you retarded?

>How's the battery?
>wired mouse
Idiot.

Just got G305, very lightweight and easy to use with my manlet hands. I'm fairly inexperienced with mouses that have more than 3 buttons, though. How do you map the side buttons?

im thinking of using a dual wireless mouse setup
is this possible?

It comes with a charging wire, holy shit man. It even says "wireless" in the fucking picture. Are you mentally retarded?

NAGA

g502 is also pretty nice too

I mean it all really comes down to how many buttons you need. If 5 programmable buttons are enough (or whatever the 502 has) then It's probably the better option. The only downside is that it's ugly as hell. The naga isnt pretty either but atleast it doesnt look like a fucking poorly designed spaceship from a early 2000's cancelled tv-series

Yeah it's pretty trash looking but function wise it's top tier. You can tilt the mouse wheel to the left and right, the buttons on the lmb, those three on the side, which I use the g-shift button as an alt modifier. So it can really open up lots of keybindings if you think outside the box

Oh shit i didnt know that. But I would never use a piece of equipment that looks like that.It's too bad really.

Yeah, I'm really hoping for something with this button layout but looks actually normal. I also kind of wish I went with the wireless one

After using deathadder for a few years I decided to buy a new mouse. Tell me Jow Forums, what's the single best mouse out there, price is irrelevant

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 34K)

for gaming of course

you already have it

The G Pro Wireless, Dream Machine DM1 and Glorious Model O are all good choices.

Is there a reason to why my mouse feels different when switching between these two?

Attached: LCore_FStWRyv9rU.png (1006x750, 507K)

this is g102 btw

>I just ordered this
OH NO NO NO NO

zowie.benq.com/ja/support/mouse-rate-checker.html
is the polling rate the same?

yes, the "stores profiles on the computer" option feels more float y, and the "on-board memory" sharper.Like what the fuck.

the "store profile" could be adding smoothing in one way or another