IShit just can't compete

iShit just can't compete.

Attached: 1562425365960.png (712x1013, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

interestingengineering.com/fallen-airpods-are-becoming-a-nuisance-for-nyc-subway-workers
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1568525856125.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oof

*dabs on both shitsung and crapple*

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-115244_Chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 703K)

Apple's shit looks so fucking ugly

got a pair of galaxy buds on sale recently.
I was super impressed with the sound, I expected them to sound like shit.

Can confirm. Airpods have zero noise cancellation.

Attached: 20190910_175842.jpg (4032x3024, 3.4M)

$130 for those? Nah, I'll plug in my 10 year old Sony headphones I got for $25 and enjoy the same level of sound quality.

>those disgusting rubber ear things that feel like I have plugs in

out.

Well neither do galaxy buds really, they just muffle the outside noise well because they fit in deeper.
The ambient sound mode just uses the microphones to pick up outside noise and mixes it with what you're listening to.
I got my pair 3 days ago and love them for running, they're both a better fit and sound better than my more expensive Bose soundsport.
True, it's all about convenience.
I have a minimum expectation for audio quality when it come to exercise, I'm always going to use over-ear headphones at my desk.
True wireless made a huge difference to my runs, even bluetooth earphones like pic related would bother me with how they flap around (even when you clip the cable to your shirt).

The only real complaint I have for the Galaxy buds is they're only ipx2 which means I'm not going to be using them running in the rain which sucks.

Attached: 1560914256007.jpg (1141x1429, 139K)

You're literally retarded.

Imagine using in ear earphones filled with earwax

>Well neither do galaxy buds really, they just muffle the outside noise well because they fit in deeper
They have the option to let in ambient noise, either way the sound and bass is superior to airpods.

How the fuck am I retarded for having a preference? I fucking hate those things and have always found Apple-like earphones better.

imagine having to ask the station security to please retrieve your headphones because they don't stay in.
imagine having to buy cables for your wireless headphones so you don't lose them.
interestingengineering.com/fallen-airpods-are-becoming-a-nuisance-for-nyc-subway-workers

Attached: 1555958820758.jpg (350x350, 15K)

iJeets confirmed for disgusting, wax- clogged ears.

THE FUTURE IS NOW

Attached: 1567373125665.jpg (2000x2000, 610K)

I got one version of these samshit earbuds with my s9+ and sure they were great for the first month but then the left one started randomly going very quiet until at one point neither played sound loud enough anymore, I kept them clean and all

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1568525856125.webm

those were probably the gear icon x, the galaxy buds didn't exist before the S10.

It's fine as long as you acknowledge the inferior sound quality.

You buy true wireless to show off your wealth

If you buy anything but Airpods, doesn't matter how expensive or better they are, you will look like a poser
If you care about audio quality you'll wear headphones

yes and they broken in less than 6 months with the left one showing signs of giving up earlier

well did you get them replaced for free under warranty or not?

>being this much of a brand whore
I got my buds because they came free with my phone and I don't like dealing with cords. Thanks for reminding me why iPhone users are literal faggots.

I did not bother as when they broke I figured they're not worth replacing if they both broke that fast, I've been using regular wired earbuds since

>>You buy true wireless to show off your wealth
both airpods and galaxy buds are cheap though

But are exclusively worn by neuve riche hipsters, bodybuilder boomers in audis, and chinese fucks with supreme shirts.
It's for advertising their wealth

>product has fault
>think this can't possibly be poor quality control and must affect everyone
>don't bother to get your free replacement
why do Americans do this?
It's the most cucked shit ever.
When by Bose earphones that I got as a gift started glitching I made them replace it.
Then the 2nd pair had the same issue.
I made them replace those too.
3rd pair, worked fine and still do.
Does this mean Bose suck dick?
Of course.
But why refuse a free replacement?
Let the shitty company waste their money as many times as it takes to get it right.

Attached: 1564648847220.png (600x590, 201K)

having a huge ass house with more rooms than you really need is flaunting your money too but that doesn't mean it isn't actually an improvement
if only one of them had totally broken I would've probably bothered, also they for free as a side deal when I got the phone, also I'm european, they were literally random as earphones I got with my phone and they both broke by themselves and I moved on

getting a pack-in product doesn't mean you lose manufacturers warranty.
Your warranty covers you from day of purchase and if they replace them you get that duration refreshed to start from that date going forward.
And it covers small issues like you described, my Bose had an issue with buzzing in one ear, they were never completely broken.

Next time grow a spine and demand what you're owed.
They gave you something as part of a promotion, so effectively your phone is cheaper and you paid for those earphones.
You deserve what you paid for.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1551050679802.gif (500x491, 376K)

I don't want to deal with shit I don't really care about if it breaks so easily, wasn't worth my time searching for whatever papers I need for the RMA process, now if I had actually went out of my way to buy those earphones I would've cared as they'd been something I'd cared about, I just gave them ago as they came for free

>caring about sound quality from in-ear headphones

Kill yourself you fucking retard.

>papers
>RMA process
buddy just click a warranty link or shoot an email to support.
Most times you don't even need a receipt, they just ask for the serial and then send you a postage-paid label.

>You buy true wireless to show off your wealth
>If you buy anything but Airpods, doesn't matter how expensive or better they are, you will look like a poser
>If you care about audio quality you'll wear headphones

Attached: soy incarnate.jpg (639x480, 28K)

>sealed in batteries

Attached: 1554682910333.png (743x1566, 581K)

well I assume all the necessary information is written either in the packaging of the product or on papers, maybe both

>to show off your wealth

Attached: 1537450620376.jpg (700x1500, 358K)

it literally has the serial number on the charge case

I'll add that I've done RMA before, for example that shield tablet replacement fiasco a while back, that didn't go smoothly but that was just UPS fucking up on their behalf

>not caring about sound quality
kys cuck

Attached: airpods-memes-7-1545843589097~01.jpg (596x515, 45K)

As a girl, those airpods make him 100x hotter to me don't know why lol

oh well, I'm nowadays using different wireless headphones, the sony 1000xm3

still using the s9+ but I broke the back glass and the volume buttons got smashed when I dropped it down an elevator shaft

>I broke the back glass and the volume buttons got smashed when I dropped it down an elevator shaft
why the fuck do people buy $700 phones and then use them to play hackysack?

I do use a wallet case it just fell down an elevator shaft I was working on, probably would've been totally trashed without that case

only annoying thing is I have to use software to adjust my volume now, at first it only rebooted in safe mode as that's volume up + power on bootup to trigger

If I was working on elevator shafts or sky-scrapers or a mountain guide or literally any role where verticality is involved, I'd probably get a case that straps to me instead of some little wallet that can still fall out of my pocket.

I had it in a pocket that closes but the latch in the pocket had torn and I didn't notice, shit happens

fair enough.

also I paid less than half the price for the phone, got it for a good deal, I wouldn't pay that much for a phone regularly, seeing as the state of the art smartphone shit is midrange in two years

Based

>you will look like a poser
The fucking irony of this post

Attached: 2.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (1420x1893, 183K)

>Freebuds
whoa! Are they free???

Lettuce be real tea here. You wear wireless because of convince. Apples design is superior because it doesn't have to be shoved into your ear canal and they don't fall out when exercising due to contractions of the ear canal.

>vivo TWS Earphone wireless buds leak with Qualcomm's new flagship wireless chip

Attached: gsmarena_004.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

Are you able to recycle lost airpods? Can you eg. Couple them with a new case? Otherwise the real user could just 'identify' itself with the old case.

>Apples design is superior because it doesn't have to be shoved into your ear canal
Galaxy Buds don't go deep, the shape of the body is what keeps them in,
See here, the shape of the outer ear actually wraps around the body of the earbud to keep them secure.
>they don't fall out when exercising due to contractions of the ear canal.
It's literally impossible to force galaxy buds out of your ear without using your hands, I've tried.
Apple earpods are literally falling out of people's ears just while walking, see

Attached: 1561803674849.jpg (830x623, 101K)

I tried friend's airpods

They sound like something you'd expect to buy for 5$ and still be disappointed.

>wealth
Why yes ofcourse i'm wealthy, I can afford a 200$ loan

Attached: 69777348_124626035535682_1448842884211384837_n.jpg (552x516, 59K)

>Lettuce be real tea here. You wear wireless because of convince.

Attached: 1377861697901.jpg (100x100, 990)

Can you pair the Galaxy buds with any blutooth device, eg a PS4?

It paired with my Asus laptop pretty easily.

>You buy true wireless to show off your wealth
Ah yes I will show off my $200 wireless junk as a sign of wealth, those poorfags with wired $2000 CIEMs can go suck it

no but the R&D was, if you catch my drift

After my free AKG in ears that came with my s8 died because of a loose wire near the input I decided to never wear fucking wired headphones again. Tried my mom's airpods recently and they're convenient as fuck but awful, so earbuds it is. Is there any chance they release a new version within the next 2 months for holiday season?

Going to switch all my music from physical ipod to phone and just embrace Bluetooth, hope it's a good investment

I half-agree, every airpods knockoff is exactly this - a knockoff. But showing wealth? Don't make me laugh, sub $200 headphones are basically disposable.

>apple style buds

yikes

Attached: somethingaboutapple.jpg (1045x600, 145K)