The absolute state of Jow Forums and it's shills

The absolute state of Jow Forums and it's shills.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-10_09-54-44.png (425x368, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/71128301/#71128301
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/69878569/#69878569
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/67981702/#67981702
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/67228057/#67228057
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/65857251/#65857251
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/type/sticky/
imdb.com/title/tt0487831/videoplayer/vi81050905?ref_=tt_ov_vi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The apple event was probably the most important tech event of the year, what else would a sticky be for

>travel 5 days into the future just to post a picture you took before embarking
nice try time traveling shitposter I caught you now show me the blueprints to your time machine

Then why don't they make stickies for amd events or other constant events that people bullshit about?

I have been on Jow Forums since 2011. Never once has there been a sticky of this type on Jow Forums.

Watch Louis Rossman, you iFaggot. Apple is toy shit for vapid white girls and poojeets. I didn't see a sticky during any Microsoft events or E3.

Exactly, Jow Forums is technology even if there's some /fa/ it still counts.

He's biased, only repairs Apple. He should thank them for all the money he made from Apple.

CES and IFA is the most important tech event you dumbass

He uses thinkpads so he compares apple to them.
And he isnt thankful (he only thanked apple like once recently cause they are allowing more independent repair,even though he's not qualified.) cause hes sees it as people have a skillset that can be transfered.

He's a filthy pajeet.

I thinks hes italian or something.

Have you seen him before?

IFA megy a hegyen, csúnya a színe
Hiányzik az alja és néhány kereke
A hegyi út széles, az IFA meg szétes
Ikarus a kasznija, Taurus a gumija
Ha-ha, de megy ez az IFA!

On screen yea,ive seen a few italians that look like that,but i know cause he's just mentioned it.

Well, he isn't Italian. He may have one Italian relative, but that is it.

they did, retard

>Well, he isn't Italian. He may have one Italian relative, but that is it.
Cool and you know him personally and his relatives too? I mean, why does any of this even matter? Why are you even talking about this?

He's a liar, a filthy brown liar. He lies about his ancestry and he lies about everything else. I don't know why he claims he is Italian when he is clearly brown. It makes no sense.

dumb newfag, we've had apple stickies since the beginning of time.

All i know is that his grandparents are italian (fathers side)
And i know italians that look like that

Many italians are browns from north african admixture.

>Many italians are browns from north african admixture.
All Americans have African mixture, it says nothing of Italians.

West africans and north africans are very different,everyone in the Mediterranean has admixture from other parts of it,cause its so easy to travel on.

That doesn't mean Italians look like Louis Rossman. He can't even pronounce his name properly.

Ive seen italians that look like that myself,also louis doesnt even nessisarily hate apple, (and he esspecially doesn't hate the users and he even said he hates the "lul itoddlers" mentaility).

>Ive seen italians that look like that myself
You've seen Amerimutts who call themselves Italian.

No the ones i know have family still in Italy that they visit yearly.

Oh, I'm sure. Why do Americans always do this?

Attached: 1512714462726.png (1153x648, 324K)

What do you mean?

Pretend they're white and cling on to European heritage.

Ever noticed how Apple cocksucking conventions are the only things that ever get stickied? I wonder why.

Attached: will work for free.jpg (344x512, 23K)

>being this much of a newfag
Apple events always get a sticky. But they're not the only ones.

>Then why don't they make stickies for amd events
THEY LITERALLY DID YOU FUCKING MORON

AMD Computex sticky thread: archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/71128301/#71128301
Galaxy S10 release sticky thread: archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/69878569/#69878569
Pixel 3 launch sticky thread: archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/67981702/#67981702
Nvidia RTX launch sticky thread: archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/67228057/#67228057
Google I/O 2018 stick thread: archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/65857251/#65857251

And you can see many more examples stretching back years: archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/type/sticky/

You clearly got here just last week, didn't you? Fucking dumbfuck.

idk why but renaming the header makes me have a little chuckle every time I open the board even tho I'm the one that renamed it

Attached: 2019-09-15-20:05:04-1368x693.png (1368x693, 523K)

I think this would be more accurate:
>Jow Forums - Autistic shut-in weirdos who can't stand other people using different types of technology so they spend their entire fucking lives arguing about pointless technology-based "holy wars" on an anonymous Laotian shadow puppet internet forum

ever watch this show

imdb.com/title/tt0487831/videoplayer/vi81050905?ref_=tt_ov_vi

Attached: The_IT_Crowd.jpg (338x228, 29K)

AMD shills are honestly the most pathetic ones on this board. They constantly shit up the board with their spam and still play the victim

No I didn't. Are they the same as people on Jow Forums?

I have no idea what that has to do with my post mate. My post was about stickies for events, nothing to do with AMD vs. Intel whatsoever.

But since you're seething like mad, have a Wojak which I think represents you quite well.

Attached: intel shill.jpg (626x657, 81K)

not quite but some of the behaviors are spot-on