Https://twitter.com/sarahmei/status/1172283772428906496

Based Richard. Nuking HRT-infused basedboys, one at a time.

Attached: based.png (830x922, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mjg59.dreamwidth.org/52587.html
stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#14_September_2019_(Sex_between_an_adult_and_a_child_is_wrong)
thedailybeast.com/famed-mit-computer-scientist-richard-stallman-defends-epstein-victims-were-entirely-willing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it seems to be it's just this one woman going on a crusade of harassment because she's an entitled and bitter old roastie. she's stupid enough to list her employer as a badge of honor in her bio. might be time to let the company she works for know about this ongoing harassment campaign. she's currently employed with @SalesforceUX (hopefully not for much longer). lel.

Salesforce is a nonfree software company. Really makes you think.

Who's nuking whom?

>roastie

Nobody said RMS has changed. He's still RMS; a critical thinker, sceptical about many topics. Nothing what she lists is or was actually on RMS track record.

>Salesforce is a nonfree software company. Really makes you think.
it makes me think of how to craft an email and social media campaign to destroy their company in retaliation to this campaign of harassment against someone like rms.
hello barren roastie. not even ivf can help you. try adoption if you're still not a reportable sex offender.

>Nothing what she lists is or was actually on RMS track record.
Fucking this. What instances is she even talking about?

literally who cares

Salesforce also pays bank. My friend told me to get into it years ago but I'm a lazy faggot. You can make like 90k starting just by demonstrating you know your way around its UI

Don't. Accepting money from abusive nonfree companies is as immoral as accepting money from Jeffrey Epstein.

I think they want RMS as a smoking gun for big tech misogyny, but he's not even relevant.

after fucking Linux they're going for GNU now? This shit is so transparent.

Nobody really cares about anything. Social media is about feeling good in the herd and the price is eternal agreement with allowed opinions.

imageboards too, especially in this decade.

Attached: trolley2.png (959x573, 126K)

mjg59.dreamwidth.org/52587.html

Attached: Tamzin.B.jpg (534x224, 22K)

who we?

Why do people give a shit?

>cancel culture bullshit
Just send her gore or something you faggot, cancel culture is dogshit no matter who you cancel

Youre right its probably a tranny

Are you saying you dont disagree then?
Praise RMS, mashallah.

Women (male).

Salesforce is terrible and I want nothing to do with it.

Why is this woman so obsessed? Did stallman hit on her 20 years ago and it make her so uncomfortable that she's still upset?

Can someone make an infographic about this whole incident but make these people look like anti freedom/proprietary software advocates???
This, potentially, would be based on so many levels.

Attached: 1537025755095.jpg (544x960, 252K)

Perfect.

does this twitter user realize theyre male as well

I wonder what Stallman himself thinks about this tranny outrage. I mean, does he even have an idea he's being memed by these cunts since he doesn't use social media?

It was Linux BTFO, now they're BTFOing GNU!
hahahahahaha!!!
BSD is cucked too!
Should I learn assembly and write my own kernel and OS!?
What CPU should I get to last me for a lifetime, so I wouldn't need to Port my OS to different CPU!?

He probably doesn't think of them at all
Numales working for scraps in the FSF might contact him about in and he'll blow them off too

>>Can someone make an infographic about this whole incident
Just paste 3 twitter screenshots together and that's it

I'm wondering too. She has ben part of the lynch mob against RMS when the media covered the RMS censorship joke in glibc's abort() manual too.

Attached: 1526152215807.png (720x730, 156K)

I mean, portraying these tweets as proprietary software evangelists. So, to make all thing look like it's about silencing freesoftware advocates, rather than Stallman being politically incorrect.
I would, but I don't have artistic skills.

The related joke just on case.

Attached: 1568557106199.png (539x272, 31K)

>tranny

Looking at her twitter, she doesn't actually do any programming; she's a community organizer.

alpine dev was at the party too

source?
I see posting aimed against Alpine where anons want them to look anti-rms, is this true or not?

The difference between Linux and GNU is that Linux did comply, but GNU will not with RMS as president.

Attached: 1561046537090.png (570x482, 63K)

NOOOO HE LIKES HOT WOMEN!!!!
40+ roastie-squad that aged like milk, attack him! He can not be forgiven!!!

stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#14_September_2019_(Sex_between_an_adult_and_a_child_is_wrong)
Haha... Yeah... RMS stands strong..!

if shes angry about sexual harassment from way back then why didnt she go to the police?
people who start lynch mobs over petty sexual shit without getting legal action first are retards. they just want to cause drama. i dont know why people call them out for it.
>make it look like it's about silencing free software advocates
not look. its what it actually is. twitterfags started shit with linus and now theyre doing it to rms, two big people involved in open source software.

>if shes angry about sexual harassment from way back then why didnt she go to the police?
Wait, you actually consider RMS, the guy who only wants everyone's best, would do such a thing?

on a very very serious thought, what the fuck is wrong with that nameplate? It's a joke, can't we make it?

>90s female open source developers
so like 4 people?

i said if
nobody really knows what went down then between them so you can only really talk about this shit hypothetically, sorry if my wording is bad

>men accomplish something
>w-women would've been there too, b-but you were mean to us once

>it's a censorship joke, pro wonen
>twitters call it abortion joke, women riot
This is actually the EXACT SAME SHIT that is happening right now: twisting reality

Do you know where I could write an email to Salesforce? I don't think they would like knowing that a disgusting retard with the name of their company in her bio is harassing a different person every day for petty shit to get them fired.

>women
>being able to take a joke
they can't even take a dick as good as men

Are you quoting, the man RMS would call "the conman" when he says "False Narratives"?

what's cancel culture?

lmao that's even a pro-abortion joke, these idpol crybullies are literally making it worse for the people they pretend to be fighting for

Harassing someone until he loses his work and social life because he said mean things.

bitch needs to get donglegated from salesforce

>because he said mean things.
>mean
as defined by the professionally offended

I hope this experience redpills Richard on social politics.

Ask a woman if her early years of whoring her self is relevant when a new sad partner asks her if she's slept a lot with men before him.

NOPE

Stallman never supported the Open Source movement.

RMS doesn't have Jow Forums autism where it's always the niggers, the jews or the trannies.

Guys are we really gonna ignore this?

thedailybeast.com/famed-mit-computer-scientist-richard-stallman-defends-epstein-victims-were-entirely-willing

You just projected that onto the conversation. What is being discussed is one person with their own radical utopian views trying to erase other people from society and the economy because they disagree.

any proof richard wrote the hot ladies comment?

Email him about it

burden is on the accuser. america.

GUYS C'MON

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-15 Renowned MIT Scientist Defends Epstein Victims Were ‘Entirely Willing’.png (1044x951, 1.17M)

That's fine because it's unironically always women.

This isn't a criminal court and isn't even about anything bad.

how do you cancel rms, he barely has a "job" at fsf, is probably a millionaire, and any publicity just helps him

i agree, HOWEVER, i am also correct

Wokies will be damned if they don't try.

kekked

why do so many fucking trannies have to spout their stupid opinion on this subject

disgusting

Attached: 12af0b47b9d94966ffc10227f4a2a54a.png (590x621, 656K)

He gets paid $0 from the FSF. None of these idiots on twitter will step up to do his job. Zero. Despite that they likely all depend on some GPL software in some capacity.

>a millionaire
you must be joking

>woman
Citation needed

They want to take his creations out of his hands so he dies a broken old man.

He makes a lot of money from speaking engagements. He's even said so. He's been speaking for decades. It's probably not Clinton-level but you underestimate how much these types of guys can get paid just for speaking at all-expenses-paid junkets.

You don't need an inforgraphic, just tell anyone who says anything that Stallman meant to say "epstein/minsky coerced their victims into going along with their crimes, so they probably didn't forcibly attack their victims (so calling it sexual assault is kind of a misnormer)."

Can you laugh at trannies? Because this picture looks funny. Like 2 goofy boomers dressing up with their wife clothes. Lmao

No normalfag with get what you just said. You need a bold headline and lots of small text nobody reads

>Meant to say
He said what he said and he's right, they are fucking themselves by including quotes in their outrage articles that disprove the clickbait titles, you can laugh on them on twatter as they cannot wrap their head around why slander isn't working this time, trump/russia for sure

no, i am appalled, it makes me grimace

VERY
FAKE
NEWS

Attached: 1366167019105.png (664x582, 69K)

Too true

This is why our forefathers were right to exclude women from things we care about outside of the homestead.

What if I'm old enough to remember times when people laughed at men pretending to be a women?

congrats on your "advanced age"?

So... bullying?

I too am few years old, now about my pronouns

You can, you just can't let them hear you, because they have no sense of humor regarding themselves, and media controlled states will punish you...more or less like the subject of this thread.
Lots of people don't read past the headline, libel though it be. Get enough people who read that headline together in a protest, by just telling them they'll be "doing the right thing", and it doesn't matter that it's wrong, you still have to deal with an angry mob who your employer will absolutely decide it's worth getting rid you for if it makes them go away.

I don't remember those times because I never gave a fuck what an ugly man looks or dresses like.

Yes, but fsf is not his employer in any standard sense which blue checkmarks do not understand

i dont want to live in a civilization where whores are running around firing people for disagreeing with them. open debate is a core tenet of democratic society, because only through debate do we discover truth. stallmans got retarded opinions but i defend his right to say them.
>i dont care
i wont care when they come for your scalp next. because gynonazism is the future you chose.

Attached: Bill_Nye_Consider_The_Follwing.gif (500x385, 496K)

he's been on their hit list for a while, more symbolic victory than power grab

Attached: 1438233100700.jpg (3872x2592, 1.01M)

jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1568560450621.jpg (180x180, 5K)

places that enable you to laugh at people because they are transexual are little cuddleboxes, which is ironic, because if you went out into todays world you would be laughed at for your opinions