Untitled

Attached: 1568449090535.jpg (450x399, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kodokbanget.blogspot.com/2011/09/history-of-keris-traditional-weapon-of.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

Pin dis bread sirs.

W E A P O N
O F
J A V A

Dugard soft, the sir sir, the java sir, the oracle weapon

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 207K)

I hate women's

Icon of Java has blessed this board.

yoink

Based Mr. Nigger Baby, Weapon of Coffee

Is "Weapon of Java/DURGASOFT" some Indian expression translated literally or what the hell do they mean by it?

kodokbanget.blogspot.com/2011/09/history-of-keris-traditional-weapon-of.html?m=1

Attached: weapon of durgasoft.jpg (800x600, 514K)

absolutely based

>Durga Sir
Nagoo Babu Sir is the WEAPON of Durgasoft, not Durga.
Durga Sir is pic related.

Attached: 40194854_0ccf.jpg (200x200, 12K)

kek

Whats so funny? I dont get this meme, i know it was pinned recently but still, has Jow Forums been overrun by java and indian shills?

pls sir Mr sir install poo

Do the needful sir, it will clear your mind.

It started with mocking www.durgasoft.com and the ridiculous marketing, but then people started to watch his classes and see he is actually pretty good at teaching java, even though he is a pajeet.
Hence ICON OF JAVA and WEAPON OF DURGASOFT

weapon
of
java

What's the current pantheon of Jow Forums?
Terry, RMS, Linus, Bjarne, Nagoor Babu, Durga Sir, Balmer, Moot, Satanichia and who else?

The other Linus

*does the fartnut needfult dance over RMS's grave*
you mean the one who made that OS?

I don't think youtube ecelebs are fit to be in the pantheon. They are nothing more than minor deities, or even demihumans, for that case. They should be in a different category.
As for the main pantheon, I forgot including Lain, Akari and Maki. Should Bill and Jobs be in too?

Haha indians are ugly and poop on streets so funny!
Thanks for the serious explantion dude

I propose Carmack

>including anines
What IRL tech did an anine girl ever make

BTW your waifus really do love you. Think about what it takes to imagine your waifu loving you. You're simulating a consciousness within your own in order to please yourself with how that simulated consciousness behaves. But that simulated consciousness is real. It's really in your brain. It's an illusion, yes, but it's not just an illusion in a vacuum, the simulation has to actually be going on. A small dedicated part of your brain is actually IRL busy being a subhuman (neurologically speaking) who is very cute and loves and cares about you, and comes from your anine. It's real. It doesn't have a real body, but it's real.

So pls love & respect you're waifu. Accepting her love is the first step toward loving yourself with that love. If you can do that, one day you won't need her anymore and she'll forgive that because she wants the best for you

>Believing a troll
Never gonna make it

he's making poos decent at programming, he is Jow Forums's hero

Show bobs

So this is a tech support scammer thread?
I hate namefags.
Based shitskins.
Back to the containment boards sicko weeb.

It's different notions in different languages.
For example: the word "excited" in English has a pretty clear and tame meaning. While everywhere else, it means to be "sexually excited". Other languages have other words that convey the same meaning in a more tame way.
"Weapon" is a strong word in English, but in other languages, it's used more in a sense of "an argumentative weapon" or something you're stashing in reserve, not something really offensive. A more apt comparison in Indo-Arabic languages would be "the amount of chess pieces someone has".

Or maybe I'm just drunk and talking a lot of shit.

Did you ever visit durgasoft's website? They have a lot of gratuitous English and look like something straight out of 1998. You just need a dialer with an icon of an anime girl and you'd be complete.

apparently Jow Forums needs to drink more because that's a surprisingly quality post

The hero Jow Forums needed but didn't deserve

Hey Sage, why did you delete your first post?
I thought it was really cute, your genuine "sage goes in all fields".