Sir, we need you to unlock your phone for us

>Sir, we need you to unlock your phone for us.

Attached: 7.jpg (1300x880, 277K)

You have the right to get shot for questioning us
You have the right to die for not complying
You have the right to have your emails searched eve if you're European and not even in the US
You have the right to salute the flag and lick our boots

Freedom murican style

Why? It's still in my pocket. :^)

I don't have a phone officer

better the police check my phone, than the government. I cant say about my computer though(too much pirated stuff).

Attached: 1565583222906.png (704x396, 333K)

Retard

why?

Which phone officer?
1) My android phone? Just bought S10 btw! Look at all the COLORS!

2) My iPhone? Just bought 11 Pro btw! Best camera, officer! Say cheese!

3) My windows phone? It is my very nostalgic phone since 2013 officer!

sir, where is your blackberry?

sorry I don't remember the code

HE'S REACHING

BANG BANG

>ITS MAAAM REEEEEEE LAWSUITU TIMU
i don’t actually act like that but it’s a great way to get normal folk to leave you the fuck alone even if it’s just out of not caring enough to go through the stupid argument.

>Enter in the "wipe all data" alternate PIN code

Officer, take off your sunglasses. I'm white.

>Hahaha, sure. I haven't had a call or text message in months.

Why would a European have any protection in the states? You're not covered by the Constitution. Keep your emails elsewhere.

they cant ask for that and you are under no obligation to comply

>having incriminating stuff on your phone

I save a lot of Jow Forums memes.

How would one set that up?

Ok idiot let me break it down for you. Microsoft has a data centre in Ireland. Ireland is in the EU and so are the users/email account owners. EU says those emails are private. The US says that because Microsoft is a US company the emails belong to the US govt.

Got it?

So it's American data? Then it's American data. If you make bank transactions with an American bank that has a server located in England, the IRS can still get that data.
Like I said, just move your data elsewhere. This is a non-issue.

Sure, here you go. Feel free to look at pictures of my dick. Enjoy.

If he somehow has a warrant:
"Sir, you are fucking retarded. My phone is not locked. Are you too fucking stupid to push a single button?"

Just tell him no.

>he thinks he's white
>gets shot

NEVER allow anyone to get their hands on your unlocked phone. They can install malware on it. China already does this as part of official policy. They force you to unlock your phone, then root it and install malware on it. They cant do that if your phone is locked. Never allow anyone to get their hands on your unlocked phone

> Inputs fake password a bunch, Sir its not working

>better the police check my phone, than the government
user....

>he didn't just lick the boot, he went ahead and swallowed the whole foot

>get arrested for CP

I don't know what you are talking about, since the most recent Florida law is that you do not have to provide your phone to a police officer at all.

How the fuck do I fool the USB Restricted Mode on an Ipad? I can't hack this shit with it

>officer see your cunny folder

Attached: Untitled.jpg (497x456, 50K)

>imagine behing american an ACTUALLY believing you are a "First world" country

On the advice of counsel, I invoke my Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination and respectfully decline to answer your question.

Attached: Msmb.jpg (156x156, 15K)

Most 4channers are under the mistaken impression that police can just demand you open your phone and they'll arrest you if you refuse. In reality, just like it has always been, they need to get a warrant.

Border security, on the other hand, does not have to do this. They can't arrest you if you are a US citizen, but they can detain you for hours if you refuse to unlock the phone. If you aren't a US citizen then they can go ahead and arrest you for refusing to unlock your phone. If you unlock your phone and they find something, they can call a real police officer, who will then try to get a warrant, and he'll repeat the process where this time a guy that can actually arrest you is legally able to compel you to unlock your phone.

The dudes in airports and seaports are border security, fyi.

In iOS you can press the power button quickly 5x to turn off any unlocking method except for the pin. Then there's a security setting that wipes the phone after 10 incorrect pin attempts so you just need to spam that and you're good.