Walled garden

walled garden

Attached: apple_oxmoor_exterior_1.jpg (2880x2166, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.debian.org/DontBreakDebian
geneticliteracyproject.org/2018/10/16/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Walls are racist. Therefore Apple is racist.

A garden needs to be walled and cultivated. Otherwise you get weeds

wiki.debian.org/DontBreakDebian

Linux is also a walled garden, unless you have a very high skill ceilling.

>black son

>that cuck with his wife's son

Apple stores are peak comfy

Attached: 2B112D7E-DBD1-4CA6-8FCA-8A30E7561665.jpg (2560x1707, 507K)

Hnnng

Attached: BABC53B3-310B-473E-99B8-ACE4C2E3CCB8.jpg (2560x1440, 1.09M)

You won’t find Samshits here

Attached: 09207CD3-5895-4277-A678-766180E15AAB.jpg (2560x1707, 770K)

Or any other lagdroid hone for that matter

Attached: 42C689C0-F1CD-4090-9CF1-07DE3D056285.jpg (2560x1710, 645K)

poltrads leave

>your data is safe with us
>safe with the CIA

>if you're not a literal roody poo cuck youre a poltard

redditard newfag leave.

Awful thread.

>Implying he isn't 50%+ black himself
>Implying a white guy, mulatto, quadroon, or octoroon can't have a dark skinned kid with a dark skinned black woman
You guys need to either get out from under the rock where you've spent your life (or more likely your mom's basement), or go the fuck back to your shitty containment board where you belong

I swear, you faggots are worse (and somehow fucking dumber) than /mlp/

Go back to the shitty site where you belong retard. Sorry your wife popping out a Nubian prince is still not yours you pathetic cucked faggot.

naw they just go for the sterile, white spaceship look. It's clean so people like it but cheap and plastic if you ask me...

DUDE

He's american, so he's probably an albino nigger.

Cringe

Attached: 4B8AF91F-D5FB-4154-B353-34711FFEAF21.jpg (2560x1707, 714K)

Stop excusing it retard. That isnt how it works either.

>albino niggers are whiter than white Americans
Whiter than you, John. And therefore better.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2018/10/16/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

Back to int newfag underage memer

Thank you for your service

Pretty pathetic attempt desu.

That doesn't even prove Debian is a walled garden, let alone Linux in general. All it proves is that Debian is designed to work with certain software, and that users, USERS, are functionally barred from making unapproved modifications to their system without a certain baseline skillset.

First of all, the fact that that baseline skillset exists at all, and is acknowledged by Debian as legitimate grounds for modifying the system to your liking, prevents it from being a walled garden. In a real walled garden, lack of skill would not be the primary obstacle.

Secondly, a walled garden is about what DEVELOPERS are allowed to do, and does NOT (directly) concern what users are allowed to do. Debian doesn't protect their API, doesn't charge people to use it, and pointedly doesn't restrict their software ecosystem to solely software they personally approve.

Finally, Linux is a kernel. It's the freetard's meme answer to everything, I know, but it actually applies in this case. Even if any particular distro is a walled garden -- which, as I've explained, you haven't actually demonstrated with that link -- Linux itself is still an open range. So what if there's a "Debian way?" There's no "Linux way" to write or adopt the userland software of your liking. Do you know why? It's because Linux on its own has no userland component at all, that's why. How can it have a certain approved way of doing things in userland if it doesn't even do things in userland?

>flatpak exists

This.

pairidaeza.

or snakes.

>wife's son

Attached: roses-are-red-hitler-is-dead-911s-a-lie-were-31178427.png (500x370, 102K)

>ankle tattoo
>flip flops
>neo male
>cuck with wife's son
>single mom with annoying kid
>a mart sharter
but Jow Forums told me that Apple buyers are richer and more successful people who are of a higher class.

Attached: 1567941996563.png (448x404, 709K)

Windows is more of a walled garden than Unix.

Just like Winblows 10.

ooooooo i am very excited for next product