What will you do when support ends?

What will you do when support ends?

Attached: windows-7.jpg (875x583, 176K)

Install Gentoo

I switched to mint months ago, never going back.
Also fuck off with your shitty spam bait.

Attached: bst1.png (2000x1477, 3.19M)

literally nothing, why should i care?

Continue to use Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Seriously considering Linux. But most likely continuing to use it.

What is the state of Linux gaymin these days?

>no technet
>no patch notes
what fucking support

Nothing. Or do you think it'll just uninstall itself or open the floodgates to viruses on January 15th?

You know video games are for childre, right?

Call me back when it's 2023

Attached: winCdfew.jpg (1184x315, 47K)

Do you game with mint?

>actually paying M$ for a hot load of nothing

I only shitty proof-of-concept game jam toys and web based games. Lack of Linux support is sometimes a problem for the former and has never been a problem for the latter.

why do retards think your computer is going to spontaneously combust when M$ stops support?

They're used to Apple's planned obsolescence.

Continue using Arch as usual. If you use Windows you deserve the abuse y'all get.

Lol @ paying $350 per license to support a dying os. Switch to Linux retard.

Keep using it anyways.

You can game on any distro. See steam.

>mint
Idiot

probably kill myself

That's a bit much. Take some feminists with you will ya?

go back to Jow Forums you fascist scum trump supporter.

Windows 8.1, obviously. Already updated one box to 8.1. Going to leave the other box on 7 until EoL, then it goes the same way.

Native support is spotty, but better than before. Steam has been paying people to make Windows games work better through Wine and graphics wrappers. Stuff that works in that (Proton) you just install like anything else in Steam. There is a setting in Steam to allow you to play any Windows game using Proton, but results are hit or miss. Look up whatever you play in one of the Proton compatibility databases.

Basically every single game in my steam library literally just works with no tweaking required what so ever.
Exceptions are mostly games that come with shitty invasive spyware like battleye anticheat.

Don't be so sure it wont happen

Attached: 880lg5myhc421.jpg (800x600, 110K)

The updates will be posted to MDL for sure. And they're digitally signed, so don't respond with "enjoy your viruses" or some such BS.

Have you ever looked at age statistics among people who play games?

cringe and bluepilled

No time for games in my productive life.

Because Microsoft -- uh, I mean elite Phillipino hackers will then force people to upgrade by sending out attacks targeting vulnerabilities they know all about because they built -- uh, I mean because they jolibeed them.

move to POSReady 7

>when support ends
That's in 2023. I'll worry about it then.

OH REALLY DID YOU SWITCH TO MINT AND IS THAT YOUR COMPUTER? I WOULD NEVER HAVE GUESSED SEEING AS YOU POST IT

EVERY.
FUCKING.
DAY.