>gets mad and said i hacked the calculator
>i get sent to detention
any other HP bros here?
also calculator thread i guess

Attached: file.png (479x879, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forth.com/starting-forth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love the reverse polish notation. I don't even have a need for an HP 50g but I want one.

You can grab one on Ebay for $40 now

Why do incels make up these wild fantasies of attractive people wronging them?

Attention and validation
It's never their fault

gets people to read the thread

>high school
>convince parents to buy me my own ti83 instead of using the class ones
>don't know what they cost now, but this was back when they were $100
>always keep it in a specific spot under my bed when I'm not using it, so I don't misplace it.
>one day my mom goes under my bed to clean it, despite there only being like, 5 things that i'm storing under there
>puts everything somewhere else
>ti83 is gone
>she blames me for losing it

they're still $100

I had a classmate in AP Physics who took all his notes on his TI-84+ where programs were supposed to go.
After the AP exam he bragged about having looked at his note during the exam.

I did this, but with an Hp48. I would take notes normally, then just converted them on PC and pushed them over using Kermit.

Good times

It's amazing how expensive these pieces of shit still are.

Found one on Ebay for $81, but yeah thats still steep given the emulator for it is free

Standardized testing is such a joke. They say they are going to check your calculators and reset the memory but they never do. So many people cheat like this. Then colleges wonder why test scores don't always match intelligence and decide that means they should start accepting everyone whos black no matter their test scores instead.

We could probably make our own with a Raspberry Pi and some other parts, but it would come out looking like a bomb.
Even if they did, couldn't you save everything to the Archive?

I want the new versiĆ³n. HP Prime calculator,

Then you'll love forth too.
forth.com/starting-forth/

>sells for 100 usd+ used
yikes why doesn't hp still make this

and money is worth less

That's why it's selling for so much, they recently discontinued them.

even if they do you just pop the sd card out, let them reset it, then put it back in

Same, but finding one of the new generation ones is super fucking hard

Yes. I am an HP bro.

Attached: A3ED7B05-E481-4A41-B5D2-3F008107298B.jpg (3264x2448, 1.56M)

This didn't happen and you're underaged. What really happened is that you were sitting in Algebra 2 on Friday, pulled out your HP graphing calculator, the girl next to you asked to borrow your calculator and commented on how it wasn't a brand she's seen before. "h-heh, well actually it's a hp 50g and it's bette-"
"okay thanks user"

>girls
>talking about calculators
>ever
fuck off his story is more believable than yours

Hell yeah! Instead of getting a Ti for highschool math courses, I got a 50g and have never looked back

It's been like 3 or 4 years since they discontinued them

And if we follow things through to conclusion, we should make iq the sole determinant of college admissions.

You only need like 90 iq to be a successful undergrad. Conscientiousness is way more important.

what's the standardized test for that?

Feed 100 of your facebook posts into an AI.

ha, jokes on you i don't have a facebook!

I wish they'd make a 50g with a super fast processor like the prime and a color screen, that's all I'd need

>women have never seen calculators
what kind of virgin fantasy land are you living in

because its how chads are formed, idiot. a constant slaying by hot babes until you simply do not give a shit about their stupid ass bullshit anymore

a world where women dont give enough of a shit about calculators to talk about them unless its to flirt with a man

Saving to the archive isn't even needed on newer calculators. Most 3rd party launchers will let you save a copy of RAM to ROM, then just restore the RAM after it gets reset.

Graphing calculators are some of the most autistic waste of money. You should learn how to recognize and understand the output of functions or, when the time comes, use something like mathematica/matlab/python if the complexity requires that. They're a crutch that turns students into brain dead buttonpushers.

t. my middle school math teacher

HP a based

Attached: IMG_20190915_194942.jpg (4048x3036, 2.58M)

>seen
>talking
>same organ accomplishes both
you're either deaf or retarded

>t. guy who never had to do anything more complex than graphing y = x^2+1

>t. engineering freshman that thinks people are impressed that he took AP math courses

Thats a beautiful old unit. I'm thinking of getting my dad one of these for his birthday or for christmas. Any idea how much they go for on Ebay?

>oh user your ability to do math without a calculator is making me soooo wet oh ohohohoh im coooooming!

>thinks he's gaining any value from a 40x30 pixel graph on a handheld calculator

You could find out by checking Ebay.

shut up nerd

>shut up nerd, let me use my graphing calculator in peace

probably not that hard to make a fake memory reset or hack the software to make the reset not actually reset

chad

Do you honestly think memorizing the graph of every surface in R^3 is a good use of your time? Graphing calculators are useful in visualizing curves and surfaces which might not be immediately apparent.

No idea, mine belonged to my grandfather. All he used it for was doing his taxes.

link me nigga. cheapest one i see are 80 bucks plus shipping