Is he done?

Is he done?

Attached: rms.jpg (2496x2026, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gnw_K5DPkbc?t=3503
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drama over.

No, if anything he's more popular than ever. Consensus is that he rejected the SJW talking points so they tried to cancel him by taking him out of context and outright lying.
Fortunately, the Overton Window has swung away from SJWs and all they've done is doxxed themselves.

>No, if anything he's more popular than ever. Consensus is that he rejected the SJW talking points so they tried to cancel him by taking him out of context and outright lying.
This sounds like absolute wishful thinking.

Ok bud. The original poster has several edits where she basically apologizes and said she didn't realize what she was opening herself up to and that she should have done more research.
Her LinkedIn account is also extremely easy to find, so I would doubt if she gets cancelled herself lmao.

> (Newser) – MIT's Jeffrey Epstein awkwardness isn't going away yet. Days after the director of the MIT Media Lab resigned after being accused of accepting and covering up donations from Epstein, emails have surfaced that show a famed computer scientist excusing sexual assault. Richard Stallman wrote that it's likely that a woman who says she was recruited for sex at age 16 was "entirely willing," the Daily Beast reports, logic that would excuse the late Marvin Minsky, who founded MIT’s Artificial Intelligence Lab. Virginia Giuffre has said Minsky was one of the men she was recruited to have sex with. "It is morally absurd to define 'rape' in a way that depends on minor details such as which country it was in or whether the victim was 18 years old or 17," Stallman wrote. A campus website lists him as a visiting scientist at MIT.

He's correct.

I am Brazilian, and here you can freely fuck a 14 y.o., and, lemme tell you, MANY are willing to fuck older man. In fact, many of my classmates did. Not only that, but 14yos usually do have a PREFERENCE for older men, because they are more mature - at least this was my experience of witnessing such things during high school.

We even have a famous case of a singer, Caetano Veloso, who fucked a 13 yo girl when he was 40, and nowadays that girl is rich, famous, and says she still loves Caetano and that it didn't affect her negatively in any way whatsoever. They stayed married for decades.

Americans are much, much, much, much, much, much more Puritan than they would like to think. You guys enjoy seeing yourselves as if you were Enlightenment atheists, but you are still as sex-obsessed as Puritans used to be. This is where this whole SJW 'taboo' culture comes from.

PS: none of that changes the fact that Minsky's actions would be immoral if the girl was unwilling, but not because of her rage, simply because it was common rape.

does he care?

o nos ..
he makes a controversial statement and GNU disappears
o noo

literally this
i hate these attention whores who need their moment of fame and use the context inappropriately

Underrated

Yeah. Not gonna lie, I have given up on free software. I installed windows yesterday and started writing restrictive licences on Microsoft word.

SOPA

Wherever essential software freedoms are disrepected, he'll be there.
Wherever hackers dream of sharing the software, he'll be there.
Wherever computer users struggle under the yoke of proprietary software restrictions...
HE WILL BE THERE!

>Americans are much, much, much, much, much, much more Puritan than they would like to think. You guys enjoy seeing yourselves as if you were Enlightenment atheists, but you are still as sex-obsessed as Puritans used to be. This is where this whole SJW 'taboo' culture comes from.
hmm, you may be right. I've noticed almost religious fervor in north americans that they like to pass off as scientific rationality of modern people, while it has little to do with scientific rationality and has more to do with 16th century's religious fanatics.

good riddance

Attached: 1565261021011.gif (240x256, 1.51M)

Stallman said it wasn't assault. She was willing.
That's all he said.
I agree that of course it was statutory rape. She was willing, but not yet the age of consent.
Stallman stated years ago that children are too easily coerced to provide consent.

No more articles on it to keep up the pressure, but they dropped on a Friday. Stallman said his piece on his website. FSF has said nothing and are probably waiting it out, because shutting up and not acknowledging it is a solid pr tactic, but I'll feel a lot more relieved if monday passes with nothing happening.

what the heck

based brazuka
I always burst out laughing when Americans say a 17 yo can't consent
imagine being so sexually stunted

>Americans

Californians. It's legal to fuck 16 year olds in most states, including the one Stallman lives in.

It was running non free software

as expected of a country built on a hysterical puritan foundation rotten to the core by abrahamic religions. deep down, americans will never EVER stop thinking that sex is bad.

The event organizers neglected to leave an unwashed 12 year old boy in his hotel room.

Mainstream media won't run with the story, they want to Epstein shit to go away considering he was murdered by the CIA

He said in an interview that when he was at the university, he demanded from the unix users to NOT use passwords, and they said to him to fuck off, he just cracked their passwords anyway.

He is basically mentally damaged, so yes, good riddance.
Thanks I guess for the gnu tools, but it's time to step off and have other people who are not insane take charge.

I'm also from Brazil. The best girls from my class on high school were known to fuck teachers. They looked nice and were hot, but since then I knew they were just sperm deposits who would be done by their late 20's. Some of then still look nice close to 30's lets time I've checked

brb going to brazil

never seen a person dedicate his life on something in the end for nothing?

Why doesn't he threaten to sue?

I don't get it whats the big idea? Isn't practically every noteworthy man who's accomplished anything famous a racist, slave owning, homophone and married to their 13yo first cousin?

>The original poster has several edits where she basically apologizes and said she didn't realize what she was opening herself up to and that she should have done more research.
Source??

>You guys enjoy seeing yourselves as if you were Enlightenment atheists, but you are still as sex-obsessed as Puritans used to be. This is where this whole SJW 'taboo' culture comes from.

Absolutely based.

Lies. I'm pretty sure this is from that lecture where there was an issue with the translation and they asked him to do it all again.

Not him but I think she said it on Twitter, it's in one of the other threads but I can't be bothered to look for it.

I didn't really pity the "victims" who willingly sent ProJared nude pictures.

>Lies. I'm pretty sure this is from that lecture where there was an issue with the translation and they asked him to do it all again.
That's it. But it can't be that he's a rare breed of a person who still stands behind his words no matter what or that he's doing honest work and takes it seriously.

Based Brazilians

RMS public freakout over people speaking Portuguese and not understanding Spanish.

Is the man who went to a student mailing list to defend Marvin Minsky, a known pedophile, is done?

Yes, he is

More lies. What happened was that he started in English, the audience thought they'd be able to understand it and then realised their English wasn't good enough, so they asked him to start all over again in Spanish. Also he'd recently had his laptop, passport, money etc stolen in Argentina so was generally pissed.

The author is being called out in the comment section with the expected self-congratulatory "thank you for doing this" posts. Some of mob members even requested why other commenters didn't use their real names in their accounts. The author seems to have apologized for not taking her time to research but then states she doesn't regret a thing.
Stallman didn't say she was willing but that she might've presented herself as willing to Minsky due to the Epstein guy's coercion. A theory is that the Epstein guy later on might've revealed his clients the girls they slept with were underage and use it as a blackmail tactic on them.

Attached: remove-rm-response.png (720x9661, 1.09M)

None of the other guys but pic related is the addendum.

Attached: addendum.png (720x5611, 682K)

>didn't learn anything
>completely ignores all the people pointing out that she misinterpreted him, doesn't address it at all, just starts crying about old white men and misogyny again
the world is hopeless.

Thanks for this. I'm glad there is some common sense around. Jow Forums got chock full last night of people saying Stallman was a paedo, because it was an easy thing to do rather than think for themselves and realistically and unemotionally look at the facts.

wanting to stick your dick in a place you know it shouldn't go is a very silly thing

it is also a very common thing

irresponsible dicks find trouble the world over

its bad for all concerned. but kinda like coke can feel like the right thing to do at the time

fuck the consequences , fuck everything that lets us

idiots

I was like "well, at least she learned that such rush actions might've unwanted consequences" but as soon as I saw "I don't regret a thing", I reassured myself these people are hopeless. Most of the times, I tried to put myself on their shoes but I cannot simply understand their mindsets. They seem to strive on outrage and the bad thing is that outrage is so short lived that you must keep creating it if that's your thing.
I encourage you to read some of the comments in the comment section. Many people are calling her out. Some people stated that instead of posting this hit piece, she could've emailed Stallman, asked for clarifications, and discussed their disagreements. However, she thought it wiser to incite the blue checkmark army to do her bidding.

Attached: plea.png (708x678, 67K)

Shut up kiddo. I've never seen such case for real. That's creepypasta kids say in school.

>youtu.be/Gnw_K5DPkbc?t=3503
>@58:23

>"I wanted people to reject security so I made them not use passwords"

He is a full blown retard/communist/hippie generation lunatic.
Basically he lives in his own bubble.

He will always be the god of free software.
Traitor
Based
Not to mention money, and they kept coming back and bringing their friends.
Go swing from the trees you jungle ape..
Proof that RMS is elite.
Silly poo in the loo.

"Please stop using gendered language to refer to everyone!"

Just like Marxism, he'll always be relevant

Sorry, this guy is a pedo

maybe i'm just pessimistic, but i don't at all read this as a "white flag of surrender". if anything i read this as the girl trying to make herself a victim by saying "hey when i set out for this i didn't know i was taking on a celebrity, but i don't regret a thing!". nowhere in this post does she say she's sorry or admit she's wrong, she's basically just calling for aid from her fellow SJWs who will call her a hero for taking on a famous person

no that seems to be the jist of it.
you do have to stick with it for it to resove to that though, i nearly didn't and was beginning to lose respect for her being beaten off so easily

That is one based pajeet

Cut Pankaj some slacks. He's defending RMS. Pankaj is based.
It's not a "white flag of surrender". It's a pseudo-apology to garner further support and paint herself as the victim. She even doubles down and states she doesn't regret a thing. Apparently she also sees herself as someone spearheading a movement akin to meeto and following its footsteps. After this she might even get her blue checkmark and the title of heroine.

Attached: spearheading.png (720x759, 317K)

yes

He survived this, didn't he? How can one autismo defeat a throbbing twitter horde like that?

I'll defeat your throbbing twitter horde

SJW gook from a 3rd world shithole.