Listen up Jow Forums

listen up Jow Forums

you're gonna tell me which one you prefer and you're going to explain why

GNOME
or
KDE

Attached: 1546866408202.png (1796x903, 2.27M)

>inb4 seething weebs and yellow roasties

xfce

why the fuck would anyone prefer gnome over kde?

xfce

I prefer window managers.
i3 is a good default.

Also gnome can go dick it self somewhere else, i don't want homosexual software.

wth that girl is cute in both photos

Better workflow and the UI doesn't vomit huge menus at you. KDE is far far far more customizable but that leads to being a bloated mess which is distracting to deal with.

Pantheon and Cinnamon

more options in menus = bloated mess? that's laughable user

because you can make kde far more minimalistic looking than gnome, actually you can make kde look like gnome too

she's still cute without makeup though

I can't force you to not like something, but she is fugly without makeup

I dont understand when people say KDE is bad like this. I tried Kubuntu and it felt nearly as minimal as XFCE or Cinnamon. Most of the menus look and function basically the same.

Last time I used kde, it was really difficult to get desktop icons to work compared to mate and xfce. Other than that and kde being based on qt, it's superior to gnome in every way.

It looks like she's just making a silly face to me.

without her hair framing her face, she looks like a man

Peak cope.

All Mongoloid women look like their men with longer hair.

a good looking man ;)

Shes cute in both. Fuck off jew

windowmaker

anime is white people

Attached: 1485779211320.jpg (1080x1350, 116K)

Imagine being this one guy (we all know it's you dude) who has to keep coming up with tech-related excuses to post irrelevant Asian-hating Jow Forumsshit on Jow Forums.

>GNOME
>or
>KDE
>t. Jow Forumsposting Jow Forumsposter who Jow Forumssts on Jow Forums while Jow Forumsdancing too close to his /pool/ and Jow Forumsluting it with his /poo/ and his crippling Jow Forumsio

Actually seething

t. Jow Forumsposting Jow Forumsposter on Jow Forums who posts on Jow Forums while posting on Jow Forums and being a Jow Forumsposter

pol likes asians retard. Op is a legit jew

Why are you so mad at OP's pic?

sensible defaults
It just werkz

t. unironic Jow Forumsposter
I'm also a legit jew and I don't mind asians or any race for that matter nor do I even mind whites despite the stupid meme that we're all in some big anti-white international master plan or something, what does that make me?

t. Jow Forumsposter who posts on Jow Forums

>what does that make me

a jewish subhuman kid mutilator schizo

another day another discordshit thread

When some nigger says FOOT is superior to KDE, my face goes automatically so smug it actually hurts.

>I'm also a legit jew
Stopped reading right there. Don't you have some newborn foreskin to eat, schlomo?

No wonder plastic surgery is a thing in asia...
Niqāb is used in the wrong parts of the world imo.

>plastic surgery is a thing in asia
peak technology right there

Attached: 1530626149721.png (207x243, 7K)

import niqābs en masse to hide your wifey monsters.

When will jannies do their jobs and delete these shit threads

>jannies
>not sucking massive cocks

KDE, better file manager, better system utilities, although the new start menu is pretty bad. I use i3 with mostly KDE & qt software.

It's a tech thread. What's the problem?

>GNOME
Designed by 60 IQ "artists" that think removing basic features somehow makes a unique and definitive experience. Has the ability to look clean and nice, but you have to fight with shell extensions to make it usable.

>KDE
Vomit-inducing bloatshit by default. You can trim back the gaudy niggery bullshit if you fuck around with it enough, but there's so many customization options that it's hard to find what you want to change unless you know KDE in and out.

>GNOME Classic
The patrician's choice. The clean and simple look of GNOME without the diseased design choices of the devs. Inuitive and sensible. Perhaps the only DE you should ever consider using.

Attached: gnome3classic.png (1680x1050, 1.14M)

Every time someone posts pictures of asians these faggots start arguing about yellow roasties and other shit derailing the thread

seething weeb

KDE is a full featured desktop environment. GNOME is worthless bloat.

All women deceive is with our appearance. If nobody created cosmetic products women would have gone extinct and men would colonize mars.

Im a seething weeb because i want to talk about technology on a technology board instead of saving the hwhite race?

>noo :((( you cant post normal pictures of chinks because i have yellow fever and i want to only see photoshopped photos of chinks with surgeries :((
cry some more

KDE is bloated shit-ware

Of course Jow Forums likes Iran. But what does that have to do with this thread?

Niqab is used in Asia. Have you never heard of Pakistan or Saudi Arabia?

I dont want people posting pro-chinks or anti-chinks this a board about technology so i want people to post about technology

When have they ever done their jobs?

Both suck ass
Use basically anything but those two

spbp

>demanding
>using a desktop environment
fucking dilate.

Tiling window manager, polybar, compositor on desktop only. anything else is bloat. I use ~100mb at idle.

Attached: catt.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

How is linux DE not related to technology?

to me it looks like you're seething because the sight of normal chink women triggers you and you want everyone to post chinks with plastic surgeries

and you just seem like a faggot

Attached: 1565508820409.jpg (1080x1223, 135K)