Microsoft suggests Chromium team to get rid of “potentially offensive terms”

>Ever since Microsoft announced that they will be switching to Chromium, they have been actively contributing to the framework. Around a month ago, Microsoft announced that they have identified the root cause of battery drain on Chromium-based browsers and is working on fixing it.
>Now, Microsoft is urging the Chromium team to get rid of “potentially offensive terms”. Microsoft has already filed a bug (via ReclaimTheNet) on the Chromium website indicating their desire to do away with words like blacklist and whitelist. The Chromium team has welcomed the idea with open hands and is currently working with Microsoft to improve the language used in the codebase.
>mspoweruser.com/microsoft-suggests-chromium-team-to-get-rid-of-potentially-offensive-terms-such-as-blacklist/
lol

Attached: edge-on-chromium-image.jpg (1701x1102, 46K)

a new tranny browser to assist firefox

Based.

GPL strikes again

...And That's A Good Thing

Should I report the microsoft techs that work with my company that have used "blacklist" and "whitelist" many times when talking about the Azure firewall?

BASED

This cucks all Chromium browsers. Everything is pozzed now.

Based and redpilled. They just tell everyone to fuck off and let Microsoft do their work.

I'm more impressed by the battery drain improvements they did, probably was there on purpose by Google devs.

Extend, Embrace, Extinguish.

Just fucking use Surf.

Good, google started this shit, they should be held up to their own standards

They can never take my offensive BBS games away from me.

Attached: ROTD.png (1201x890, 40K)

i wonder what the sentiment would be if whitelist was for blocking and blacklist was for allowing

Attached: really makes me think.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

>Chromium
>Google

>Chromium
It was started, is maintained, and is primarily developed and sponsored by Google and their devs on their payroll in official capacity

Why would Google undermine its own botnet like this?

Yes. That's not good.

they should fork it and make their own extremely gay version nobody is going to use.

has nobody told you? google is full of absolute fucking idiots and cucked faggots.

I'm happy because chromium is upstream chrome. Anything that hurts google, especially when their own tactics are used against them, is good.

Theyve confirmed that they were there on purpose, google has been caught doing it numerous times because of how much traffic they control on their websites.

You guys are incredibly cucked. There are 10000 other shitty things google and microsoft are doing to censor people and you chose to cry about a decision they made about their own codebase that nobody except browser devs will see.

funny that folks see it as some kind of an achievement landing a job at google, facebook, microsoft because it is a CIA nigger prison!

The 'modern' west strikes again.

the chromium browser is the basis for many other browsers including vivaldi and opera

but more interesting for Microsoft they are also the basis for google chrome's browser

Blacklist us such an horrible word, I propose niglist everybody would get be Happy

i prefer negrolist.