>Jow Forums have been hacked
>Jow Forums increase the intention
>Other bitches arrive
>Violently attacking a helpless man
>Quotes are starting to reveal on reddit

Did we just witnessed a incrimination
And incitement?

Attached: images.jpg (207x243, 8K)

The best thing to do would be to forget the whole thing because it was a selfish move made by a reactionary, ignorant, attention-seeking bitch. But the internet loves a drama. This'll all be over by next week,

Selamamó jajaja

>bunch of retard zealots who haven't even read the MIT mailing list where Richard defends his friend and Epstein customer.

Enjoy having a pedo apologist on your front page.

Attached: 1565923182846.jpg (920x613, 62K)

>This'll all be over by next week
nope

>there are mentally ill retards that think an underage person would voluntary want to have sex with that grotesque creature on the right

Imagine hating SJWs so much that you justify a pedophile jew.

>First, he didn’t even give the typical, whiney, ‘he’s accused but not convicted’ defense.

They really want to gaslight us into not believing in presumption of innocence dont they

>Minsky
Biggest fucking meme ever. His attempts at explaining mind are confused and incoherent. Trying to watch this guy on video is an exercise in frustration, he's so full of shit. The most important thing he did was advise better minds than his like Sussman and Danny Hillis.

>justify

It's hard for me not to doubt

Bullshit. Just ignoring it by saying "lol, shit happens" is exactly why people are emboldened to outright lie and slander with no regard for others, then refuse to feel sorry about any damage they may have caused. She should be raked over the coals, fired, perhaps even put in jail. Everything she wished on RMS should come right back to her and more, because she did something genuinely reprehensible.
Laying down and letting people walk triumphantly back to their echo chamber mob to encourage others to attack all they want is not being the bigger man or taking the high road, it's inviting more of the same shit in the future.

>presumption of innocence
The court of social opinion has no such bindings.

It will. No one really gives a fuck about this. Look how no one really talks about the Epstain shit anymore. No one cares. We really all just NPCs and can't do anything about it. You're a fool otherwise.

>Jow Forums increase the intention

Can I get an english translation of this?

No m8, that makes us hypocrites and just sets the stage for some long drawn-out tribalistic conflict. Let it go and stop her again if she ever tries anything else.

>Epstain
He did not live long enough to suffer this humiliation
for RMS
suppose there is no connection whatsoever
How would you feel if you were published like that?

>just sets the stage for some long drawn-out tribalistic conflict.
>stop her again if she ever tries anything else.
You mean when, not if. Because this already is a long, drawn out conflict, and they've got literally no reason to stop since this exact type of slander works enough for them to try it again. For some reason you seem to think that standing up and saying "stop actively trying to hurt people or else you'll be punished" makes you a hypocrite and they'll stop just because you let them do whatever they want.

I agree with . While what she did is truly reprehensible, wishing her the same things she did to RMS is unnecessary. And I don't think this will RMS' reputation in the long run. However, what I find interesting is her writing a pseudo-apology and then ending it with "I don't regret a thing."
Pic related.

Attached: addendum.png (720x5611, 682K)

i guess stallman really is an autist, because while i 100% agree with what he said about age of consent/statutory rape meaning that it is illegal/legal to fuck depending on what side of an imaginary line you're on, he really should have known that bringing this up would come off as defending pedos.

i thought all of the "rumors" about him being a pedo from ex-members of FSF was just Jow Forums-memes, but after this i could definitely see him being one of those "actually the term is hebephilia..." types

it would be nice if people maintained some distance from social media but i'm afraid we're back to high school gossip and popularity contests forever

Another thing is that she seems to see herself as someone spearheading a movement that started with metoo. I'm not sure what to think of it. Probably a delusion? But would it be a delusion if you have enough encouragement and enablers?

Attached: spearheading.png (720x759, 317K)

yes, he inhibits all the signs of autism.
which is why i feel like this whole thing is terribly unfair.
He never state anything "wrong" or malicious, only ignoring emotions when everyone else doesnt.
attacking one because of their mental illness is a disgusting and unfair thing.

She looks like she fell down a flight of stairs.

why is her mouth open if she's the one taking the photo

it definitely feels meanspirited, but that is 100% what i expect from SJW types these days, of course they want to make a name for themselves by dog-piling on a big name like stallman

what did she lie about tho?

I miss when stand-up comedians were the only people who built their careers around shitting on others

>i didn't even know who he was before publishing the story

what bullshit

Once they found out he had Jewish sources,
They flooded and dropped the board here

>attacking one because of their mental illness is a disgusting and unfair thing.

Attached: 1556966190365.jpg (420x331, 42K)

Just to be clear: did RMS say that fucking children is ok?

no

no, he didn't.

Probably to look more artistic and poised?!
I've read it's autism or Asperger. I haven't read any source though. Does he mention it somewhere in his website?
Read the addendum to her article (the pic is in this thread). She wrote a pseudo-apology and then doubled down on not regretting a thing.
He seemed to have implied something down that line in one of his article but then retracted (or further clarified his position) in a more recent article after he had some conversations on the issue.

he self-described himself as autist before, but i don't know of further sources (but why would he share medical documents? his private thing)
also, asperger is a high-functioning class of autism, not something different

That totally makes sense. He isn't obliged to disclose his medical records and conditions. I didn't know that autism was sort of an umbrella term. Thanks.

why does it matter, being a neuroatypical male doesn't garner any sympathy

He's not the first to make excuses for dirty old man Minsky. Stewart Brand, onetime hippie-dippy type and now demented techno-fetishist elitist type instantly covered for Minsky as well.

>mutt
Why are they always fucking insane?

Just imagine that loli taking Marv's Valley of the Kings interred mummy-dry shriveled dick, having to suck it...hahaha. Epstein really greased the gears buttering up to people to try to make his dream of freezing his head and penis for future fun possible.

>If you do anything other than roll over, you're just as bad as them!!!!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Being afraid to stand your ground because you're scared of being called a hypocrite isn't noble, it's just plain foolish.

They lied about him, it's all a lie!

Attached: 58698710_652927795136132_558749741102906362_n.jpg (750x597, 31K)

Is there actually any proof of his autism? Dude seems more of a zealot than actually autistic.

Oh fuck. No wonder he needed Epstein. I imagined him as just some middle aged boomer, not this sort of abomination.

American society is collapsing, what the fuck is new? The SJW shit is just a symptom of a larger cancer that's been simmering for decades now at this point. As a whole Americans are more concerned about striking at an outgroup than rule of law or even preservation of the country. 2016 was the beginning of the end. We're getting a civil war in our lifetimes.

This is why we need gatekeeping, this is why we need to kick women out of IT. One idiot runs his idiot mouth without thinking of the consequences of his idiotic opinions and now he's about to have his life and legacy of FOSS activism ruined by a mob of angry frigid women who haven't had sex in centuries and all accumulate feral cats in their households.

>2016 was the beginning of the end.
If anything the constant infighting and the need to find a moral reason to hate your neighbor started with the media circus captializing on the politcal shitshow that was 'Nam. The following years saw counter-culture become socially acceptable (and even desirable), and a media based around telling you what opinions to have instead of what the cold hard facts were, two of the biggest reasons for the current state of unrest.
>We're getting a civil war in our lifetimes.
Eh, civil wars haven't yet happened in a nuclear-capable country, let alone one as globally important as the US. Civil unrest and political upheaval is a given, but it most likely it won't be a "civil war" in the 1860's sense.

He used to say it was ok if the child consented to having sex.

War will happen at the point where slowly bleeding to death in a ditch alone and afraid becomes preferable to Jow Forums, Netflix, and microwaves.
i.e. fucking never

Attached: the future whites chose.png (1833x301, 40K)

Beginning of the end meaning it's the point of no return. You can't deny the whole neighbor vs neighbor thing didn't heat up more after 2016. It was just simmering before where people were able to pretend to be tolerant, but it's about to boil over now.

>You can't deny the whole neighbor vs neighbor thing didn't heat up more after 2016.
It's not so much that it was added fuel to the fire, it just brought to light the hatred that was already festering. It didn't create anything that wasn't already there, it just gave people an excuse to lash out and a foil upon which to justify their hatred. I also wouldn't say that it's an absolute point of no return, just that we've reached a point where conflict is far more likely than a peaceful resolution. It may not seem like it to someone who didn't live it, but Vietnam was more of a point of no return than 2016 will ever be.

geez dude
I thought the US was the country of cunny and burgers

>cunny

This country is one of the most femcunt pedo hysteric countries around

Why are you degenerating?

Murican whites are jewish cattle, this country will be Brazil in 50 years

Stallman supports pedophilia. My hero.

Based
Children exist for sexual pleasure

And love and families

I've been on holidays, what did Stallman do now?

fukd ur mom

Ah, OK. I thought he had done something wrong.

>How would you feel
Oh no, not the feels! Is he okay?

Attached: TheGreatCorruptor.png (1024x617, 1002K)

when did the dichotomy change and the dominant conscience of Jow Forums become such melts
>it definitely feels meanspirited, but that is 100% what i expect from SJW types these day
oh boo hoo im sure youre a wretched cunt that spouts virulent shit unto others too you inconsiderate prick
theres enough come to light recently and in the past that wouldn't make it unreasonable to suspect stallman of bein a paed
he gives free software to kids for christs sake

Attached: Its okay.png (642x576, 405K)

wtf I love eceleb civnat cuckolds now

>the dominant conscience of Jow Forums
4chan was mean spirited because it was funny; she's doing it for her entitled political agenda. would 2005 Jow Forums get offended by the abstract idea of CP or would they not want a neckbeard who gives shit away for free on the internet V&?