Remember the lines for new iPhones? This was London

Remember the lines for new iPhones? This was London.

Why doesn't it happen anymore?

Attached: 294157AC-2040-43F7-A805-29B89F827569.jpg (634x657, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lAkuJXGldrM
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2206143/iPhone-5-release-day-2012-Apple-fans-Sydney-New-York-finally-hands-latest-iPhone.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BNzWyQPIpVg
google.com/amp/s/www.macrumors.com/2019/09/13/iphone-11-pro-preparing-to-ship/amp/
youtu.be/kemivUKb4f4
youtube.com/watch?v=iqL1BLzn3qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shitskins are still busy paying off the iPhone 5

That's London?

Attached: 1234.png (786x350, 479K)

>london
>pic
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*WHEEEEZ
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Fake news

In fact why does nobody get excited by launches anymore?

youtu.be/lAkuJXGldrM

I thought so too but nope: dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2206143/iPhone-5-release-day-2012-Apple-fans-Sydney-New-York-finally-hands-latest-iPhone.html
Excitement and hope are things of the past.

I think people are underwhelmed by all of the previous launches

No it really is the iPhone 5 launch. This is the iPhone 4s launch.

Attached: DA4CAA94-6D2D-4833-84A8-04AACB5B0943.jpg (1300x956, 226K)

because phones are peaking, has underscreen fingerprint sensor now, has waterproofing, has shit tons of cameras and sensors on it that make it fucking expensive, software on them are pretty good now and there isn't much left to do on them. Unless they make a true foldable phone that hasn't got a disgusting line down the middle and can't be fully closed without some gap between it i can't see people ever getting excited anymore.

>Excitement and hope are things of the past.

Attached: dtsrt.jpg (520x468, 42K)

I think it's because smartphone companies literally have nothing new to offer users and they know it. The innovation has well and truly peaked and now no-one knows what to do apart from a folding phone, lol. It's just a thinner and thinner phone with a sharper camera. My wife hasn't upgraded had Samsung for years because there's just no point. I don't even use a smartphone.

London has such low amounts of sun, why are they all so brown? Really weird.

There's no need to be mean. Rich people have bespoke clothing, expensive MBAs and law school educations. Middle class people have large houses. Poor migrants can't afford those types of things so show off with expensive gadgets, designer clothing and German cars. These aren't the only people in London but they are the people who drive your taxis and serve your food. Be a little kinder.

It looks like Covent Garden.

Yeah, it is Covent Garden.

because apple hasn't innovated since jobs died, and cook claims the faggot card when you criticize a product poorly.

Because they can't innovate anymore.

Bruh, what the fuck?

Aren't these the refugee lines to get in to Europe?

No because those are about 100,000 times longer.

Are you sure that isn't New Delhi?

Is this the reality you wanted?
Is this your dream?

Attached: 1555814027225.jpg (371x348, 47K)

Those are just people usng the bathroom in the designated area.

You criticize it when it happens.
You criticize it when it doesn't.
Is there no pleasing you?

I got tanned in fucking Cornwall last week

Can't tell if memeing......

Yeah, these. it's hard to get excited when every update is incremental and you can pretty accurately predict exactly what the next launch is going to be without even seeing leaks or anything.

>this was London

Holy fucking shit

Aside from phones not being that exciting anymore, I think people have realized that you don't actually need to wait in a gigantic line to get a new model phone in the first week after release, or even on the first day. As far back as the iPhone 5 I was able to get one on launch day, just by calling around town for 10 minutes until I found a place that had the one I was looking for and then driving over and picking it up with zero hassle at like 7PM.

That pic related is spectacular. Not only does it show the symptoms of the migrant crisis, but with context, it also shows the cause.

Attached: 1485286206757.jpg (720x539, 23K)

fpbp

>In fact why does nobody get excited by launches anymore?
>windows 95
Computers were still new to the regular non-geek person, the marketing was very good, and the system was a solid improvement over 3.x.
youtube.com/watch?v=BNzWyQPIpVg
But now, computers are nothing new, and Win10 is a complete shitshow.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1562849534105.gif (500x491, 355K)

How do you know they are migrants and not citizens?

they are not white

This.

Also, why would I line up when my iPhone 11 arrived this morning?

>try to starve the pajeets to death
>deliberately split up the Ottoman empire so warring factions are placed in the same regions so the entire region goes to shit

It's karma, as the indians would put it. A cosmic sort of ironic justice.

It literally shipped to my door yesterday. Not today. Saturday. 2 days before the official release.

google.com/amp/s/www.macrumors.com/2019/09/13/iphone-11-pro-preparing-to-ship/amp/

Not even lying, it prepared Friday and arrived yesterday.

So given that, why would I line up? Please explain.

It's because people are finally catching on to the fact they're paying for the same damn phone every time. Except now there's no fucking jack so black people play their shitty music on loud speaker everywhere they go.

>How do you know they are migrants and not citizens?
You're joking right?

Attached: tenor.gif (200x150, 1.09M)

>they are the people who drive your taxis and serve your food.
They should be doing that in their native countries.

>Be a little kinder.
Ever hear of pathological altruism?

Tanned? I think you mean BLACKED

because they're shitskins

You realise that British citizenship is not contingent on skin colour?

He wasn't talking about skin colour.

Attached: 1552690814336.png (550x469, 262K)

Remember when the Windows 95 CD had this video on it?

youtu.be/kemivUKb4f4

Because you can order your new iPhone with your old iPhone.

Attached: ED456564-AC3E-451F-8C4C-F15784C55B30.jpg (1280x600, 88K)

>phones are peaking
That's good, they're tools and should be treated as such, no one's lining up to buy the new hammer from hardware store.

>Indians and other previously colonized shitskins have colonized britain
>the absolute state of london
thank you for the good laugh

>London
>apple shit
>literally 99% of them are indians or other darkies

Is there still anyone that doubts that iShit is for third worlders?

Attached: 1556692537559.webm (720x404, 2.97M)

They also drive wages down and mooch welfare whites pay for, maybe they should fuck off.

Doesn't matter, rat being born in stables isn't suddenly horse.

he's not talking about rats born in stables, he's talking about rats moving to a stable and being given a piece of paper that says they have now become a horse

BASED

>*drops mic*

>hasn't been to london in over 60 years

How don't you ask THEM to be kinder to the fucking nation they move too? Instead of demanding it turn into the same dump they just crawled out of.

It's a cult

They're just buying a phone bro. What's your prob with that?

i don't want shitskins in my country

whats this street called? poo alley?

It's their country too

thank god I haven't
i could go to india or pakistan and wouldn't be able to tell the difference besides architecture

>It's their country too
No it is not

If they are British citizens it is.

yes it is

The paper is wrong.

So many racists itt. Technology was meant to bring us together. Your phone is designed in America, assembled in China using Australian raw materials, coded in India, sold in Europe...

>Technology was meant to bring us together
According to who?

People only maintain what makes them unique when not all together. Ponder that one.

The industrial revolution and high technology were a mistake.

Attached: 1555325813639.jpg (750x717, 59K)

their genes don't belong in Europe

your country wants them though

youtube.com/watch?v=iqL1BLzn3qc
JUST

Attached: 2015%2F08%2F24%2Fad%2Fwindowsthum.af21d.jpg%2F1200x627.jpg (1200x627, 125K)

I'd rather they stay where they are, I'm sick of smelling curry.

>This was London
Sad

London, Cambodgia.

Look man, real talk here, it's not that I like being racist or that I have a problem with them because of their skin color but really look at OP's pic, they are "poor people" who are helped by the government with our taxpayer money because they want to run away from war, although, they are in a line to buy the most ridiculously expensive phone while I have to endure my work all day and at the end of the month donate part of my hard earned money to support this shit. How can one not be a racist when this happens, is not about their skin color, they could be white, idc, this pisses me off anyway.

Karma has nothing to do with justice, you reddit mongoloid.

>2012
It's probably 30% more blacked than it was back then.

>corporations using third world slave labour to increase profit margins warrants love and peace attitude for the hordes of shitskins escaping their hellholes
Dilate

You invaded their country with your boots on the ground. So it makes sense half your country feels guilty for that and invited them in from their war torn country. And it’s people like you that support invasions of their countries in the first place so you’re the ones creating guilt out of thin air.

t. basedboi cucklord

Attached: soyboy wojak.jpg (700x734, 67K)

>You invaded their country with your boots on the ground
I didn't invade shit, I'm not from Europe or America. I don't feel guilty for war-torn Middle Eastern shitholes either. Any other arguments?

Not True

Attached: 1568630168420.png (1492x970, 168K)

>WHY YES LET'S FEEL GUILTY ABOUT WHITENESS AND DESTROY OUR NATIONS BECAUSE OF THE GLOBOHOMO LED WARS TO FLOOD THE WEST WITH NIGGERS AND SHITSKINS JUST WHAT GAVE IT AWAY?

Attached: 1568549849089.png (454x520, 11K)

Then why do you pretend to be white you fucking self hating cuck. There’s two races. White and non white. If you defend whites you must die

> 2016
This is before every government on Europe started selling their ass to pay for migrants to stay in their countries so they can get more money from the EU.

Take your meds

>play stupid games win stupid prizes
>support wars because muh cuckservative beliefs
>forgets about the consequences
Cause and effect.
Action and reaction.
These are laws of physics. You try genociding muslims, someone is bound to feel sorry for them, especially people of your own race, because their race is the one that did it

c
r
i
n
g
e

this is why I'm enlisting military and giving my best to provoke every other nation to hate us

dilate

>support wars because muh cuckservative beliefs
nice projection, shlomo

savage and trip-pilled

Okay, so you do accept that Israel shouldn't exist? They kill muslim children every day fanning the flames of conflict further down the road.

Nice Jow Forums conspiracies