Bear computer

Bear computer.

Attached: bearcomputer.png (600x450, 201K)

I wish a cute girl would call me her bear and hug me (I'm really hairy).

Same here

Both of you need to get out of your basements, bash your ThinkPads in and lose weight before anyone will ever love you two.

Plus you, faggot

bear mouse.

Attached: file.png (640x640, 395K)

I wish we could still have "Jow Forums-chan, daisuki~" threads, but barring that, I guess bear computer threads are okay.

PUT BEAR COMPUTER IN THE STICKY!!

The good old bear computer thread.

Bare computer.

Attached: caseless.jpg (520x390, 50K)

touche

FRUIT COMPUTERS BTFO

Attached: 1557186907383.gif (500x491, 355K)

I like how mods shit on Apple like this yet never forget to sticky their keynotes and presentations.

>Bear computer
kek where can I buy this?

I hope you niggers watched the Rilakkuma stop motion anime

Keeps it all to one thread. Personally I'd like to see an anti sticky where a thread stays indefinitely on page 10 despite bumps or lack thereof.

Kuma kompyuta!

persokuma

I'm a big feller. In school I used to get called Grizzly or Bear. When I left high school and got a gf, she (independently) started to call me her bear. I asked her why and she said I just remind her of a big teddy bear.

She'd always snuggle up to me in bed and call me variations of bear or some such. When we were driving she's be sat in the passanger seat and sing along to a song on the radio and ad lib stuff like "I wanna know what love iiiissss! I wanna snuggle my big bear!". She used to call me her bear during sex too and beg me for more and say stuff like "yes my big bear!" or "oh bear gimmie your dick!" and so on.

Felt pretty fucking good to be honest. Broke up with that bitch though, she was nuts.

bear gpu

Attached: 1541041982222.jpg (580x334, 23K)

Mods are just normal Jow Forumsentoomen, poking fun at apple, but still giving them as much opportunity as any other keynote, presentation and such.

Explain

a

bear computer

The vtuber threads on /qa/ were like this and stuck around for weeks on page 11. Turns out a thread created by staff will never get pruned unless manually deleted.

arrrgghhhh!!!

Attached: 1568594489155.jpg (480x362, 23K)

Attached: 1568594654186.jpg (1217x683, 69K)

>Personally I'd like to see an anti sticky where a thread stays indefinitely on page 10 despite bumps or lack thereof.
isn't that basically auto sage

Bear computer!

>Not a HotWheels computer

Basement trolls are hairy too

bear computer?

Ew, that's weird and creepy. What's sad is it wouldn't be weird and creepy anymore if you actually had a girlfriend who did that.