Hey son, why don't you put away your fancy gadgets and gizmos and come help your old man put up this wood deck...

>hey son, why don't you put away your fancy gadgets and gizmos and come help your old man put up this wood deck? It sure would mean a heck of a lot to me...

Attached: 1375377989000-ROWE-1308011327_16_9.jpg (580x326, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDBM8lwVmQo
youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: D8ogE26XYAE5fDJ.jpg (912x768, 157K)

This post makes me unreasonably sad.

The guy who presented this never worked an honest day in his life.

NOOOO I HAVEN'T FINISHED CUMMIES TIME WITH HOLO CHAAN IN VR

Id love to.

Honestly, this is a pretty good list. It doesn't guarantee success, but you're more likely to succeed with these principles than to act like some above it all dickhead.

t. 32 year old who made it

Actually I helped my old man move some lockers around and cut down some tree branches just earlier today. Then we had some beers and shot the shit out on the deck.
Cherish your dads, anons. They cherish you.

Sorry I'm not related to Mike Rowe.

>tfw dad is a COBOL programmer and doesn't care much about most other shit any more

my dad works in computers, so there isn't much of that sort of thing (beyond DIY shit, which we're both pretty handy at).

fuck off dad

SHUT THE FUCK UP, BOOMER.

Id love to

Heh, my dad can't fix shit but the worst part is that he pretends he can.
>hey help me change out this switch in the kitchen
>'kay
And then he fucks it up, strips the screw, nearly burns the house down because there's hot wires running due to him forgetting to throw the breaker, and I hold the flashlight for an hour before he gets too frustrated to continue and I fix it in ten minutes.

>I live in America
FUCK

Based

Sure. Whatcha need help with, pops?

no problem dad, don't lift shit f*m I got this

>father had a heart attack
>now when I go to sleep sometimes I have a panic attack thinking he's having another one
fuck

#5 is stupid. America wouldn't be the success story it is without debt.

>Everyone's a product of their own choices and all people are created equal
>Also the world ain't fair.
The absolute state of boomer classcucks.

Attached: Two-Buttons.jpg (600x908, 71K)

>living in america
>good

I got my dick cut up and have to watch my country turn into Brazil. Why is this a good thing

How are those exclusive?

>doesn't help his dad with construction jobs
honestly kys if you're like this

>just world fallacy: the paper

Some people who put in all the hard work and make good decisions still don't succeed, because the world isn't fair. Therefore, not everyone is a product of their own choices.

Sure but you have to pretend the world is fair and putting in the work *will* work because you can't depend on your sliver of good luck.

Those propositions (hard work + good decisions != success and world != fair) do not support the conclusion that people are not a product (at least in part) of their own choices.

lol bro that's cool but did you ever hear of atoms? were made of em dude it's dope

I wish my dad had cared enough to do that shit with me

Attached: pepe_sad.png (255x253, 91K)

only good part is about the debt thing. But even that is only part true. Going into debt and have an ongoing investment like a house or condo is much better than living in a tent debt free or even just renting. But yeah going into debt to buy a new fucking iphone or some other shit you should be able to save up for is just stupid.

The rest is just boomer and cuck ideals people like to throw around because their lives and jobs suck.

Maybe you just wish your dad ever built a deck? Maybe your dad was the type to hire help rather than do everything himself. That's another way to do things and you learn a different set of skills that way. Interpersonal skills and whatnot.

>Unga bunga brainlet work "honest"
>Getting compensated better for doing a skilled job bad

Attached: 1567602033481.jpg (470x580, 70K)

Why would he be welding if hes building a deck

It could be a metal deck user.

The latter will never be fair if people give up on the former. While it's no guarantee, we should all strive to work hard, attempting to distribute the load, and attempt to increase fairness over generations.

Attached: 1.jpg (317x383, 30K)

I won't have you talking shit about my boy. He's an honest hard working man.
youtube.com/watch?v=mDBM8lwVmQo
youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o

Because my job gives "a heck" more money?

>he doesn't require welding gear, 10kg of nitroglycerin, a backhoe, and a court-ordained environmental study to build his deck
What kind of pussy ass deck were you thinking of building, user?

I'm 36. I've worked hard for all the things I got. Due to it being drilled into me as a kid this little saying "Nobody will give you shit, you earn it yourself"

Which is a fair and valid point. To bad a lot of people now don't do that. Now its all about being lazy and oh the govt will take care of me.

Which is ironic, this govt was not formed for it to take care of you. Help you yes, take care of you till your dead, no.

Shut the fuck up jew cattle

Learn the different between "to and too" and also learn the difference between "your and you're." Until you do that, your opinions have less value.

I wish I knew my dad

I'd fucking love to build a deck with my old man. But

>tfw renters

The US government does a piss poor job of caring for anyone that isn't a single mother with her mutt children. Its enough to maybe not die of starvation but what you get is basically just enough to barely survive. the whole lavish welfare state is a Jow Forums myth.

based

Are you perhaps a negro

No

Attached: 1555536965919.jpg (565x768, 273K)

its pretty meh all in all. The worst parts is actually the end parts where you pain or stain and then have to clean up. weather can fuck your shit up as well.

This obese feline is my kindred spirit

Based.
T.38 yo who does all that except stay late. Fuck that i have kids nigger.

Americas debt is not the same as personal debt. Going into debt means being enslaved by kikery.

Go fuck yourself dad

Don't need to be a dad to know that's a dumb fucking idea