>Past IEMs

If you want help, follow the damn template

Attached: T2s.jpg (3581x5366, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/33031249596.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.32323c00l5OPhL&mp=1
youtu.be/qng4b7wjkAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posting my andro golds to bump the thread

Attached: received_1250318715139600.jpg (3953x2228, 645K)

Bumping

This is my "On the Go" Setup, also rocking the THX AAA Amplifier to boot.

Attached: ShureSE535&EarstudioES100.jpg (4032x3024, 3.54M)

Attached: 0_ad46e_25a803d8_XXXL.jpg (1280x947, 417K)

Damn, Shure IEM shells are pretty kino. I'm wishing for an IEM with those shells, on harman tuning, and good enough technicalities (T2/T3 levels).
How the hell do they tune those things.

Use dampeners and tubing

Fearless Roland confirmed FOTM trash by toranku. BGGAR confirmed shill and chink worshipper. Sad times.

Attached: IMG_0600.jpg (1000x1409, 138K)

>$200
>America
>wired
>it do not matter
>i just want my animu voices to be clear god damn
>Tin T2, Blon BL03, iSine LX + cipher&revealvst, Moondrop Spaceship, Galaxy Buds,
I was looking at the NiceHCK F3 because apparantly the mids are great and they look really pretty but i havent seen any kind of graph of them.

Old news. He worshiped the p1 and t800 like theres no fucking tomorrow

I gochu senpai. NiceHCK DT500. Super mid-centric. Sound almost exactly like my Shure SE535 with less aggressive roll on the treble. There’s also the DT600 but I’ve never heard that pair.

Attached: 71050A7F-5519-40CA-920B-13D567524277.png (1024x701, 47K)

DT 600 are described as the 500 but less sibilant, but I've only heard the 600

How is it in technicalities?

What IEM sounds like the HD 600?

Attached: 1566823305926.jpg (540x564, 88K)

That’s their biggest strength. Soundstage is massive (for an IEM), imaging is top notch, and separation is great. Out of the 30+ pairs of IEM’s I own, none do soundstage and imaging better that these and the Shures. Downside is they’re pretty boring for music, but I think they work really well for gaming and movies. Oh and the provided cable was (and presumably still is) utter fucking garbage.

>as low as possible
>europe
>wired
>hanging
>dunno
>tin t2

I just want something cheap that sounds ok.
Also, need a new cable for T2s, any recommendations?

>Downside is they’re pretty boring for musc

I have had a pair of SE315's for 3 years now, love them to death, they fit in my ear perfectly, I can wear them for literally 12 hours no problem. So when you say that the DT600/500 are boring, what do you mean? because if they sound as good otherwise, but for 1/4th the price, I am buying them in the next 10 minutes.

If you like the Shure signature sound these will be right up your alley. When I say they’re boring you can consider that subjective. I’m a huge cocksucker for the Harman tuning.

I've been eyeing 535's for ages now, I'm a miser though. I'll buy the dt500's see how they go.

Pick up a cable with premolded earhooks while you’re at it. I can never go back to the memory wire shit on Shures.

Boompin with muh golf clubs

Attached: 15686244749605934652891507311438.jpg (4032x3024, 3.37M)

>Your Budget
120AUD
>Your Location
Australia
>Wired/wireless
Wired
>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
No Preference
>Sound signature
Flat

Just read that guy’s review and he said they’re “dark,” but judging by BGGAR’s graph (keep in mind he has literally the same setup as crin) the treble’s about 5dB over the midrange with a flat bass response. I don’t see how anyone without fucked up Boomer hearing could describe these as dark.

Tin Audio T3.

aliexpress.com/item/33031249596.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.32323c00l5OPhL&mp=1

This cable seems too good to be true.

>arise, chicken, chicken, arise edition
>IEM advice request template:
>>Your Budget
>>Your Location
>>Wired/wireless
>>
>>Sound signature
>>Past IEMs
>If you want help, follow the damn template
40Euro
Greece, Europe
wired I guess, still got an OP5
No idea, always wore hanging iems till now
what
8x Sony Ericsson MH1 (was buying them 7€ new and stocked, great times), 2x Sony ex58? (googled them, couldn't find), xiaomi Pistons, xiaomi hybrid, 3x oneplus bullets 3.5
Heavy everyday use, used to exercise a lot, now much milder but still

>If you want help, follow the damn template
40 Euros (~50 usd)
Greece, Europe
wired
No idea, always wore hanging iems till now
>sound signature
what. Sorry, no idea. Best quality for the money, nothing bass heavy, or high heavy, but you can probably tell I don't know a lot about judging sound, take it up on yourselves.
Past items were:
8x Sony Ericsson MH1 (was buying them 7€ new and stocked, great times),
2x Sony ex58? (googled them, couldn't find), a a couple of xiaomi Pistons/xiaomi hybrid,
3x oneplus bullets 3.5

Heavy everyday use, used to exercise a lot, now much milder but still

what are some good budget wireless iems?

tin t2's just arrived, switching from 10 year old earbuds to this feels so good

Attached: smugwojakv2.png (640x400, 23K)

Got my galaxy buds and they sound better than I expected.
Really underrated imo.

Attached: 1540456484253.png (1000x1000, 119K)

Those mids look cucked to hell

Bruh im literally going to listen to only music on them. Why should i get something thats going to sound boring. I already have speakers for movies and headphones for gaming.

They are endgame tws

>72766479
>TRN
If you have anything thats somewhat sensitive it will hiss like crazy.

Fitear MH335 or 334 from what ive heard

Those are way too dark and bassy. I would sooner think the Ety ER3: midbass bump and a somewhat muted middle treble.

I've tried the majority of commonly considered "good" open back over ears. DT1990, HD800, HD660S, HE-6 equalized to harman are what I like. They're all about equally as good.
Do you think I can get a similar level of enjoyment out of IEMs? I would like to sell all of my overear headphones and switch strictly to in ears for a bunch of reasons.
I don't have a budget in mind.
I just know I want the actual iem to be indestructible, detachable mmcx connectors, comfortable enough.
I'll be picking up a source more suited for IEMs. Probably a topping nx5 dsd for my laptop and a well measuring little usb-c adapter for my phone.

Attached: 0c2953bd30549d5dce1b4618de018397.png (586x1017, 745K)

>That whole post
>Made by an harman fag
Disgusting. If you want harman there is a gorrilon good options but you should probably lower you expectations. Get a pair of moondrop kanas pro while you still can. MMCX is a meme btw.

Stop parroting him, he literally thinks that trash like the IER-Z1R is the best thing since sliced bread.

>How the hell do they tune those things.
Balanced armatures have impedance dependent on frequency. There are the mass-spring resonances and general inductance. Putting a resistor or capacitor in-line or a combination of the two will change the response.
Then there is the largely acoustic method, using tubing, dampers, and interference from other drivers to get the desired response. Phase shift from the driver's natural response and the addition of other sources is manipulated to produce the desired boost and cut at select frequency bands. Having more drivers is about having more components that allow you to tune the sound balance as desired. There is not necessarily a "quality" increase beyond the 2nd BA.

After all these years, I still come back to these babies for electronic music. They're simply great with it. Since I got myself the FiiO cable they're also the comfiest iems for me.

Attached: $_72.jpg (500x281, 15K)

yeah but is it goign to sound as good? how much will i need to spend for it to
harman is objectively the correct frequency response how can you even dispute that in good faith?
Seems the only people that disagree do not have what they need to volume match properly

Are the Tin T2 still the best to go for in it's price range?

I google andro golds, that's what i found:
youtu.be/qng4b7wjkAs

kek
Campfire audio andromeda gold

him?

Not really also follow the template

>>Your Budget
$200
>>Your Location
Philippines
>>Wired/wireles
wired
>>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
don't care
>>Sound signature
neutral
>>Past IEMs
bose QC20

Bumpoo

are there any wireless earphones that rival airpods? (at the same price point)

Did I just cuck myself?

Whats a good Bluetooth cable for these, using with my cellphone heard good things about fiio cables

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-142147__01.jpg (1080x350, 68K)

>Your Budget
under $100
>Your Location
EU
>Wired/wireless
wired with detachable cables
I like hanging that you can wear over ear but either is fine
>Sound signature
neutral I guess, I just want good details
>Past IEMs
Final Audio E3000(loved them), Moondrop Spaceship(they're fine)

Recommend me something in case I can't get my E3000's fixed.

Attached: 304_ext_01_en_0.jpg (1366x800, 174K)

Remember kids, BA stands for BAsed, DD stands for dum-dum. Buy BAs if you want a clear and detailed sounds and stay clear of hybrids.

What about the infamous BA timbre. Also BA bass lacks the slam of dynamic bass

BA timbre is excellent and is far above those of DDs. BA bass is fast, precise and slappy, if the tuning of correct. Admittedly it is a matter of acquired taste if you've been used to dd bass.

>Your Budget
100€
>Your Location
EU
>Wired/wireless
Wired
Earbuds first, but open for the other 2
>Sound signature
Max fidelty for the budget
>Past IEMs
Sony MDR-EX450, Sennheiser CX 300 II-Precision

Reccommend me something for my shanling m0, also what do you think about Tin HiFi T3?

Attached: 11116435_1578907972357573_7683079427547212245_n.jpg (600x654, 68K)

nicehck hc5

What's the most incel IEM?

whatever you have in your ears faggot

Moondrop KXXS

>implying a chad such as myself would bother with headsets of any sort when I can just blast music from my phone

nice try manlet

ikko oh10

Attached: photo_2019-06-13_21-06-08-1.jpg (540x540, 125K)

it's almost like you'd actually have to listen to them yourself to know what they truly sound like instead of trusting frequency response graphs produced from the tour units that were given to shills!

Burning in is a placebo right?

Local store offered me some alright deals on Sony IEMs, with IER-M7 for $350 and IER-M9 for $735.

Tried the M9 and I liked it but they didn't have an M7 to demo. Tempted to buy the M9 but the M7 price is also just too good. Is there anything else I should have a look at compared to the M7 and M9 in the same price range?

Burning in is for the most part placebo. If you want to burn in just run some 3khz sine wave a fairly high volume go take a dump and come back. Thats the time it takes to burn in.

Its part of the pro range. Very few people get to hear these as sony does not advertise them outside of that sphere. You will probably find more help over at crinacle's autismo discord server.

Makes as much of a difference as changing to $1000 cables or upgrading firmware on your DAP and thinking the sound-stage has magically increased.

Shills out to defend the Roland already by shitting on other TOTLs.

>toranku
Literally who

because your head fi e-celeb isnt one ?

will getting those ear hook winged tips whatever they're called help with t2 fit? they keep falling out if i move or even smile

What’s the Most durable iems you’ve owned?

try KZ ZSNs
Yeah, but it's not for all the people due to low bass, and high treble.
Get some Moondrop Kanas Pros/KXXS, or if you really want neutral, get some Tin Audio P1s and some DAC, or some Etymotics.
I don't think you can upgrade to something that's a $100.
What ear hook? I just wear them like pic related.

Attached: t2-side-large.jpg (3840x2160, 1.36M)

Anything Stereopradva. Worse than CFA

Thats a steal on the M9. Its like 1.4k normally. Id buy the M9 and if i didnt like it prolly flip it for profit on crins server.

Tin T2. They are a fuckin tank

>$150 USD
>Murica
>wired
>don't care what way they hang as long as its an iem
>Neutral/Bright
>Moondrop Spaceship, Tin T2

How is it? Any different than old andros

More v shaped. Even more cucked mids.

Tin Audio P1s. Or T2 Pros for killing your ears early

Wut. The problem was that the pinna comp wasn't enough on the OG Andro, and that the lower mids were too much.
Now the Andro Gold went with the opposite approach. They added the pinna comp and less focus on the lower mids, while raising bass.
How does that imply the mids are more cucked? If anything, the Andro Gold is closer to the frequently shilled Harman target

quick bass drop off and slightly mid forward with just enough highs? what price range are you look at?

>hiss
Im going to pair them with some shure se315. That 20 hour battery life is absolutely nuts, all others have about 8.

Whats the general consensus on the Final Heaven line. I'm looking at the Heaven IV right now and it seems like its close to my target

Harman blows so that might explain why the reception is lukewarm.

But it's only ~1K from random international sellers. I think Sony dropped MSRP in Japan or something (only 105K yen on average). M7s are still $550+ USD.

Does anyone else wear a collar to hold cables and bluetooth receivers when you don't want to wear a shirt, or are you all doing it wrong?

Hi anons, I am looking for some new IEMs because im tired of cheap IEMs breaking all the time and im thinking about getting some real good ones now.
Do you know any good IEMs with the specifications under?
>Your Budget
150-200 dollars
>Your Location
Europe
>Wired/wireless
Wired
Hanging IEMs
>Sound signature
Not sure about this.
I listen mostly to rock,pop,metal and podcasts.
>Past IEMs
Idk some cheap ones that break all the time.
>Extra
It would be nice with removable cable or and some durable cables.
I will be using these with my classic ipod, walkman and other media players.

NICEHCK DT500 or KZ zs10 pro?

>When I heard the Z1R I was wowed - it felt like going to the movies with this allmighty and earth shattering sound they play in a big cinema in the beginning (This Dolby THX stuff). This IEM is anything but shy. Mighty bass, crystal clear (at times almost a little sharp) highs, wow soundstage, detail... But I found the mids a little recessed, and couldn't help wondering whether I'd enjoy it in the long run. It's soo "much", like every element of the music was enhanced (except the lower midrange....) Like a HDR photo. Impressive, but maybe not my kind of sound. If you drive a Dodge Ram, this might be your IEM :)
>the Dodge Ram of IEMs

What tracks do you guys use for testing bass

>less focus on the lower mids,
I don't know what you are talking about. It still looks to have a crazy amount of lower-mid, impedance notwithstanding.

SZA’s CTRL album has a lot of great sub-bass content.

blu-ray rips

Anyone tried these?
Why are they so expensive?

Attached: 1568698079421.jpg (1440x1463, 261K)

Maybe more than you want but not necessarily more than the VE8 which is a hallmark of warmth and resolution.

i wear them like that but they still slide out
pic related something like that yellow and orange thing you can buy them separately

Attached: BE-Sport3_300_all_3_online.jpg (900x588, 85K)

>I don't think you can upgrade to something that's a $100.
I don't mind something that's gonna be a sidegrade, I just really don't want to buy the same thing twice.

Maybe Final Audio E5000?
Those are very different IEMs m8.
Yeah maybe those could help, try them and tell us about it user
Then try some of the Tin Audio stuff (T3s), or go try some cheap Moondrop Crescents for good bass.

This fat boomer become more and more degenerated as time goes by.
I watched his t800 video today, half of it is about the weather in Japan...

Looking for a all B.A. set, would by my first, only have DDs now and a shitty hybrid.
>Your Budget
up to 300eur
>Your Location
Europe
>Wired/wireless
Wired
IEM overears
>Sound signature
Harman neutral-ish
>Past IEMs
Kanas pro (very nice but a bit too soft and bloaty) bgvp ds1 (harsh / fake) ve Duke (horror treble peaks) tin T1 (okay budget sound but congested) + a bunch of earbuds (love that open sound)
>Source
Solid midrange dap+amp, natural and balanced with a lot of power.

I was looking at the T2/T3, but I was hearing that T2 is a better choice than T3. Is that wrong?

>Is that wrong?
Nahhh, T3s have better bass and body. Better treble too