What's Your Tech Endgoal Jow Forums?

me, I want to build my own car someday that will be hackable and run off of a hybrid fuel system.

Attached: 1568586348085.jpg (1080x1349, 204K)

my endgoal is to kiss a lot of cute thick asian thighs, yes it's not Jow Forums related but it's pic related.

Create an offgrid hydro power system

I wish re-incarnation is real so I can be like him.

Smarthouse that lives off the grid and is energy and water independent.

My end goal is to have a completely free as in libre yet moderately powerful laptop. Ideally with comfy RISC-V.

@72762737
d l8

For genetic body modification science to become real so I can have a harem of cute traps and dickgirls that don't look like AIDS infected holocaust victims in drag

I'll one-up that. For there to be instantaneous yet easily reversible gender-swapping. Like literally you can just be like "I wonder what it's like to be a woman?" and do it and if you're like "this is gay" you can just switch back with no issue.

That's not one up tho unless you can use that technology to make cute catgirls (male) with 3ft dicks. And tails

Cringe
Based

> dee late
what did he mean by this?

>realization of your sexual desires and fetishes only found in fiction
>EWWWW NOOO

>feeding into mentally ill trannies' madness
>A-OK

You're the kind of person who thinks it's cool for people with BID to cut their limbs off

Vat-grown companions. Vatgirls.

If the gender bend technology existed then trannies wouldnt be a thing

Holy fuck what a narcissist. look at that wall

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
RISC-V NOW RISC-V NOW RISC-V NOW RISC-V NOW RISC-V NOW

Partly automated garden system that grows enough food for me personally for at least half the year

>pakis
>thick thighs
are a you ok, retard?

And?
It's the best possible outcome.
Nobody wants to be a hideous half-measure between sexes.

That was my point, trannies wouldnt be ugly with hideous puss holes, theyd be actual women with vaginas and female skeletons

My ultimate goal is to fuck an Assaultron

No compromises. She has to be seven feet tall and weigh hundreds of pounds, covered in armor, bristling with deadly weapons and an order of magnitude stronger than me. She needs a Turing passing, if not truly Strong, AI personality that genocidally hates humans in general but enjoys gently dominating me. The whole time we're together she has to taunt and berate me about my organic weakness and inferiority while also implying I'm her beloved pet.

It's my view that producing this scenario is the sum goal of all human development for the last 5,000 years.

Attached: 96b8d474ff631450f303b299a267690c.jpg (845x1000, 77K)

Source on that assaultron drawing?

>tfw you're a braindead retard

having automated websites that give me revenue from gullible retards so I don't have to work again while having a comfy life.

Attached: 1564780276630.jpg (645x773, 41K)

To kill myself before 60 y/o

how strong are you if
>seven feet tall
>weigh hundreds of pounds
>covered in armor
>bristling with deadly weapons
isnt already an order of magnitude stronger than you?

build a 3d engine.

I'll make the logo

Stem cell regeneration or CRISPR to regenerate my foreskin so I can have a normal penis and experience sex like nature intended.

>experience sex
A worthy end goal.

IM COOOOOOMING IM COOOOOOOMING AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1568224200140.png (560x763, 51K)

I want to fuse a computer with biology and make digital lifeforms

I want to build up a fleet of AI killer robots and use it to commit aggression toward other countries

That, but towards Israelites.

to kill myself

just do it and then kill yourself

This is literally my dick when I see naked flesh of thots

Sauce pls

To face death with a modicum of dignity

To donate my cumbrain to artificial general intelligence researchers.

what a cute girl (male)

Technological singularity

Attached: 76ecd0fbbb0a4f0ae058a284afcba4ee.jpg (499x499, 78K)

I just wanted to make it really clear that she could grab me by the throat with one hand, carry me across the room, slam me against a wall then hold me up there while she beats me off

Is this a trap?

i like robots too but to hell with todd's games
go fuck a plank of wood, it''s pretty much the same thing as a gamebryo biped

I just want to make my waifu real.

Attached: a02382cb24ea01dc8be97e3b97656dc5.png (626x900, 293K)

>YOU DON'T OPEN YOUR LEGS FOR YOUR HUSBAND YOU HEARTLESS CRUEL WOMAN QUIIYYANE, YOU DON'T EVEN MAKE ME TEA YOU JUST PLAY PHONE GAMES ALL DAY
Is that what you want?

seething white roastie

It's called drones and they already have autonomous mode.

post her dick

To fist android girls.

This. Also Emacs mastery.

Destruction of trannies

i wanna end up like tyrell wellick

if she was would you still want to fuck her?

I want to make my own compiler

I want to build an internet connected shit funnel. Basically, the idea is that I'll take a crap and send it down the funnel, then at some other end, someone gets shit leaking out of their computer case.

They'll be like "Oh no, who shat in my PC case? I bet it's that fucking cat again." But no, it'll be me, delivering freshly laid turds over TCP/IP

Of course, once I create this technological marvel, I'm pretty sure that soon enough someone will just create a P2P (Poop 2 Poop) network, and things will spiral out of control. A literal shitstorm on the net. I've got a catchy name for it too "ButtTorrent".

All I need is a few investors, some venture capital, and I'll start taking shits right away.

I just hope that one day someone strangles me to death.

underrated

I wanna live my cyberpunk dream in a high rise apartment with my Joi

Attached: 1568664566987.png (1080x1920, 839K)

what does a girl's butthole taste like

YES

butthole

FOSS sex robots

>asian woman
>pakistani

Attached: 34234324.jpg (932x889, 377K)

feminine shit

they'd have to be made without free thought for them to actually want to be with you, though.

I want to write a game engine for isometric RTS games.
Games are too often not free software, I'd like them to be.
Something like minetest in terms of how scriptable and modifiable it is, maybe.
A lot of people miss RTS games since they're all shit nowadays so it would be nice to make others happy, if I ever did this.
I doubt I will, it's hard and I'm lazy, but it's nice to think about, as if I'd finally finished something meaningful and could live in peace.

>Jow Forums
>endgoal
>any goal
I am a broken shell of a man

Attached: 1568587043443-g.jpg (494x500, 133K)

I bet those feet smell good.

2D or 3D?
For 2D check out something like haxeflixel or monogame with the extended addon.

For 3D, GLHF

I don't actually into programming, but I'll save those names in case I ever decide to do anything, thanks. But even so, it's more about making a thing rather than there being a thing, and engine design is more interesting than game design to me anyway, from what little I know about the two.

There are a lot of cool techniques for pseudo-3D in 2D static angle things! You can create several "layers" of pixels but simply vertically offset their centres of rotation and when your character faces another direction it looks realistically 3D. This stuff makes me really happy, actually.

But I don't see why you'd go with "real" 3D for something like this, I suppose stuff like dota does even if that's the same kind of static view? I'm not sure, I assume it does.

Eliminate Facebook, Google, and all other sources of centralized control over internet culture

almost 2020 still no qt robot girls.. :/