TempleOS

In all seriousness, how what you rate it and what could it be used for?

Attached: 220px-Terry_A._Davis_in_front_of_Richland_WA_library.jpg (220x165, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FoTYV22qZTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

would* fug

THAT DOG IS GETTING RAPED
THAT DOG IS GETTING RAPED
THAT FUCKING DOG IS GETTING RAPED
FUCK YOU
THE DOG IS GETTING RAPED
BY THE FUCKING OTHER DOGS

I want to write a FOSS operating system in HolyC and call it the Second Temple.

sounds like heresy also the temple is already public domain how can you make it more free wtf

There's crazy actor/agents who fuck with me. My parents are enemies. I killed one in 1999.

My light is brighter than yours. You may glow in the dark but God's light is much brighter and he has given it to me.

For nothing. this system is unusable for absolutely anyone, it's proof of concept and proof of Terry's faith and determination

Kill CIA people. Hit them with cars and run. They are scum.

Good for learning how to write proper C code.
He intended for kids to learn from it.

>what could it be used for?
worshipping god and pretty much nothing else

You can render realistic elephants with vector graphics, you can even go better than realism

youtube.com/watch?v=FoTYV22qZTg

Actually pretty good if you just want to fuck around and talk to God. Not good for a general purpose system but that's not what it's for anyway.

I hate the CIA -- they operate by blackmail. They are scum. They got the Saudi King by short hairs.

God says, "enmities fallacies cometh impurity temporately review texts privacy cannot answerest journey as boasting "

The CIA has the Saudi King by the short hairs. Extortionist scum. That's how they operate. FBI backstabbers? Judas in Dante's hell

>everything runs as root
>"That's okay, there's no networking."

Attached: 1429391996940.jpg (360x296, 33K)

God says, "pronouncing smelling character provoke related remembrances Thinkest reply eager singeth kings something infinitely "

I got a score of One from 1999.

God says "unpleasantly turning mystery talked full various surely consulted safety aid observation fancy nourishment lead there affirmed"

God says "scatter dust ruin drain queue snails abrasive fasten attract girl zipper bolt spot"

>it's 13 words you faggot
Wrote my own God word. 16 is better round number.

>better round number
terry used it because of symbolism associated with it you brainlet.
God says "blow tip idea bleach happy grieving quiet inquisitive replace box powerful flower skillful "

tha fuck

HolyC is unironically a good programming language.

Attached: TOS.png (1234x926, 128K)

0 and nothing

1/10 , unusable and It's the greatest thing humanity has ever achieved

You can speak to god with it

TOS and its' author are a curiosity and a meme, but otherwise nothing.

Thr code is highly compacted and much is sparsely documented... Some interesting parts COULD HAVE BEEN the builtin compression or the graphics dithering or understanding the compiler better.

But the conclusion is all the code is semi-obfuscated on purpose, maybe. :/

It's not obfuscated you just have to be schizo to get it

>what could it be used for?
same as every other linox distro – light web browsing and autistic terminal screenshots

>No networking

recreation & educational programming.

there's a fork of templeos that has networking but kind of defeats the whole purpose of it

TempleOS is not linox

>web browsing
>linux distro
Nigger cattle detected. Get back with the herd nigger cattle. Bill Gates is waiting for you.

was it the cat, Jow Forums?

Na na! Score is one, notin, sept you crushed my nuts. God says "horse sung accents revenge wholesome deservings marrow funding necessities"

God is righteous and you hate that. You will never win against God

It's not Iran that fucks with me. My enemy is those who do me harm.

We'll settle in God's court.

I have God's official endorsement. I win and the CIA/FBI niggers lose. Just wait. Dumb fuck FBI niggers.

programmed in assembler and his own holy c.. takes fuck all ram to run and could happily run on a 386. pretty fucking based effort for one man.

I report to God. You report to me.

Jesus said "I will rebuild this temple in three days." I could make a compiler in 3 days.

>TOS and its' author are a curiosity and a meme, but otherwise nothing.
t. brainlet that can't even code in javascript. shut the fuck up. terry is better than you.

God said you mess with a priest, you mess with him. Isn't that funny? I think it's really really funny. I shit myself giggling.

India nigger retard doctor.

Computers went to shit when they started making them for niggers.

God's world is perfectly just. Only a nigger cannot see. That's why niggers have no morals.

>In all seriousness, how what you rate it
unironic A for effort /10
>and what could it be used for?
nothing

I wrote a fucken compiler. Linus has not finished his compiler yet and suffers humilation from Stallman.

>cum piler
>so named because it takes your source code and piles its cum onto it

Stallman, linux could use an oracle program. Use a high speed timer as a stopwatch for nums to pick words or passages.

Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.

Linux already has oracle programs. They're false prophets, granted, but so is Terry.

I had an Iranian boss at Ticketmaster. I made a line regulator for bad wall voltage and did image processing.

Frasier's like, "You wanna suck CIA cock now?" I'm like, "Surrender to my space alien CIA. Intel is my bitch."

CIA must surrender to IRA. Or else? I can prove God talks. Obviously, you obey.

I juts gotta kill time until the tranquilizers wear-off. God is perfectly just. the nigger doesn't know that.

The CIA must surrender to the IRA. Soon the CIA, Microsoft and Intel will realize there is a gun pointed at their heads.

God is a great and terrible God. We don't make God's temple on a shitty celron 32 bit. Fucken everybody must buy a CRAY!

the terry is strong, by god

The cluster fucked everything on purpose. We will unclusterfuck everything.