Looking to buy a new laptop for school and gaming. Currently have a 2015 MacBook Pro...

Looking to buy a new laptop for school and gaming. Currently have a 2015 MacBook Pro. Need a computer such as Dell or whatnot because I plan on taking computer classes which requires Windows; am I right?

Attached: B9D703F5-43B4-4F35-8369-913349986AC9.jpg (420x700, 102K)

Don't you dare to post my gf ever again.

Depends, what type of computer classes? Does the institution you're studying in use Macs or WIndows? Or both? Is the subject you're taking OS dependent or not?

If you're gonna get one for gaming, then obviously you'll need a WIndows PC, but why not just use your Macbook for school and build a desktop?

Archlinux on T-series thinkpad.

>and gaming

quit playing video GAYmes

why not spend money building a computer
keep the laptop and ssh into your tower from classes

Learn English pajeet.

I’m not sure what kind of computer classes I’ll be taking. Probably software programming and whatnot. Not sure what kind of computer I need, but I’m assuming something that can run windows, or am I wrong?

HP Pavilion with discrete GPU

unironically this

I'd love to plug that stupid gaping mouth up

Where the coooooooom posters at ?

2015 macbook is fine if the battery is sti good. Computer classes also work on apple 99% of the time, want to game? Consider a cheap gaming rig or console at home. Dont go lugging around an overpriced RGB brick that has a throttled GPU.

>new laptop for school
>computer classes which requires Windows
If your computer classed need Windows, you could just installed Windows on yout Macbook Pro using Boot Camp.

>gaming
This is easily a money bit with little return.
Build a rig?

>Looking to buy a new laptop for school >gaming
No wonder americans are so dumb

Attached: smug-face-megumin.png (600x665, 479K)

Unironically Gentoo on a T420

>because I plan on taking computer classes which requires Windows
Not in my experience.
Linux was always fine and almost always easier to use.

Desktop, you don't need a laptop for college. Classes that require a computer will be done in a lab and you can just put HW on a flashdrive and keep it on your keyring. At the very least, get a docking station if you go the laptop route. Don't be a subhuman who uses their laptop peripherals when working at home.

Attached: college.jpg (600x640, 76K)

a lot of colleges require a laptop now, grandpa.

Why not just dual boot windows and macOS? 2015 pro specs should be more than enough. My 2013 air handles anything I throw at it short of heavy video rendering (that takes forever, so I've moved that to my gaming PC) so if my 2013 air is still smooth af, a 2015 pro has to be even better.

I'm feeling like this is a b8 thread.

I want to fuck her ass and cum all over her eyebrows, god damnit.

Don't even need bootcamp. That's just the brainlet way. Partition your drive with diskutil, Plug in Windows installer usb stick, reboot holding alt/cmd, select the usb stick from the bootloader menu, install Windows. When you want to run macOS, just hold alt/cmd while rebooting and select macOS.

*arch gnu/linux

why do pajeets come here for advice?

AAAAAAAH I WANT TO FUCK HER ASS AND COOOOM ALL OVER HER EYEBROWS GOD DAMN IIIIIIT AAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1568552425937.jpg (243x208, 6K)

r u okay?

Just like classes "require" the latest edition of your textbook, but assuming the professor doesn't just provide all the information in lecture. You can just buy an older edition to study and check the current edition out form the library to get the homework problems from (again assuming the prof doesn't just provide them.)

t. IS senior who's never brought a laptop to campus.

Attached: xo64iok7kby11.jpg (640x713, 48K)

Gaming is literally best entertainment you can get at home

It was fine Amarvir, better luck next time.

>her