/ptg/ - private tracker general

old: >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the lowest possible standards of tracker service by providing neons with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE (embed) (embed)
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M (embed)
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE (embed)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Attached: 1541918436435.jpg (346x166, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(embed)

yes

>(embed) (embed) (embed)
noob

elitist pig

Attached: 0141 - 9Vb0ae1.png (450x495, 308K)

>PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
When will it be updated?

when you join and screenshot the page for us

RFM got anything than PEC don't have? Except idk, maybe https

does anyone else itt smoke weed

absolutely not

Attached: our.holypath.jpg (585x392, 22K)

irc.sageru.org
#ptg

we already have a ptg on rizon
#ptg Rizon

>anonymous IRC
I didn't know that was a thing

Who on retrowith.**?

Everyday, and I'm on all good trackers despite smoking weed

GGN seems to be down. Anyone else not able to access it?

>GGN seems to be down.
Nothing out of the ordinary, user.

Who's your favorite meme group of encoders: DON & co. or Geek & co.?

SPARKS and QXR

dons nice if only to have decent encodes out regularly/fast even if they're not the best

Deflate

deflate is actually good, unlike the others

>QXR
Based

I too love bad x265 encodes

>bad
No?

another day another 657mb upload on red

Attached: __adagaki_aki_masamune_kun_no_revenge_drawn_by_takenoko_no_you__7b0f188dfe0ca1fe5c2af718a27a0d5d.jpg (1640x2047, 1021K)

Not bad desu

Quite dead compared to UG

Fullset for almost all consoles. Why would you need activity on a retrogaming tracker ?

Is there a tracker known for its raw manga selection? Are BakaBT or AB decent?

Fullsets are usually never full unless we're talking about some shitty consoles with 20 official games released. There are always some obscure games, revisions and prototypes undumped. Not to mention it's impossible to complete sets for PC platforms where no official software catalogs exist.

AB
you could always check madokami first

>madokami
dead site
they don't even allow raw uploads anymore anyway

Idk if bakabt allows raw manga, AB has many but nobody cares to consistently reupload new scans from DDL blogs and they have that stupid rule that forbids magazines. U2 has a section but it's dead. desertsnow has mostly 自炊 but the registration closed today, there's also a chink forum called moeshare but it only has baidu links.

reading the news page it looks like desertsnow got nuked recently. Has it recovered or is it still missing most of the old content?

>GGn copy pastes another article about loli games being removed from Steam
>paedophiles come out of the woodwork to argue
>some based users call them out for being paedoes
>GGn suddenly down

Not a coincidence, no sir.

Old links are not coming back unless people reupload them because the admin was a dumbass and didn't pay on time, but it's not like there was a lot on there. IIRC the raw manga forum had around 1000 threads before it got wiped, some days nobody uploaded anything. It's not like its predecessor UGCity where there were easily 5+ new raw manga threads every day.

Imagine running a site where a significant number of your users are pedos. That's what it feels like to be GGn staff, which leaves you wondering how many of they are diddlers.

thanks for the info. I'll try to get into AB but it looks like I'll be wading through dead links a while longer

Depending on what you need you may want to try Share EX2 and Perfect Dark, but when it comes to popular shit like shounens the DDL blogs found by google should have them covered.

theres nothing to torrent anymore bros

I think that's why The Whale stepped down. Honestly considering asking for my account to be terminated as I don't pirate games. All I need is BTN and I'll get that through PTP some day.

>usually never

the only reason he stepped up was the sudden disappearance of flamed who did practically everything. his position was never going to remain permenant. ggns always had poor management.

how do u keep track senpai

The Traffic tab in ruTorrent. You do use ruTorrent, don't you user?

/marked/
t. Veritas here

What are the hardest or biggest trackers to get into nowadays?

Kinda bored and want to join some hard/big ones for the fun of it.

E-o, Pedro's, HDB, AoM. WDMA-ones.

Hardest tracker to get into his FTG, never had open reg and only on one invite forum. BTN is the second hardest.

nice trips

i go to the site and look at my upload amount and compare it to what it was last night so its not very accurate method

Attached: __original_drawn_by_morikura_en__c6c58be23c28fde393087622be5f5384.png (1191x1670, 2.61M)

Didn't even know this was a ting desu senpai

>tfw 219.2MiBs of up today

neat.jpg

Attached: 2019-09-16 19_41_34-Window.png (1046x410, 23K)

dumb pedo bitch

what is ftg

GCS is harder than any of those besides AoM.

pedophile

those images are not even lolis. what's wrong with you two

Why is BTN so hard? Isn't it just about TV shows?

Thank you both. I'll see if I can get in. Probably need to upgrade my SSD's and Hard drives before I try.

If that's the one I'm thinking of, the game literally doesn't have a loli. There's one in the same franchise, but the specific game that got taken down doesn't have any tiddies smaller than an F.

never

why don't we maintain our own list instead?

BTW, where is that list from. T-i.org?

Ferme ta gueule

>why don't the /ptg/ bros put some fucking effort in
surely you ask too much

Can someone pls explain the Oppaicoin meme lol

the pirate society

do the needful

they clamped down on recruiting after what got buttfucked

Is there anything on BTN I can't get on HDB / Usenet?

Just found out my ISP doesn't give static IPv4 addresses. Will I be fine being connectable only through IPv6?

I also have a VPN that makes me connectable, but I'd rather not use it for the shit speeds.

Yes.

No, you won't be fine.

You don't need a static IPv4 to be connectable, dynamic is fine as long as you can forward ports. If you're behind carrier-grade NAT you're fucked, you'll have to use your VPN in that case.

or get a seedbox / dedi

I guess IPv6 can only connect to other IPv6 hosts then?

Fuck, just checked and my ISP is behind a CGN. Guess I'll just have to use my VPN to stay connectable for seeding and then just switch it off if I want faster speeds. Thanks for the help user

>I guess IPv6 can only connect to other IPv6 hosts then?
Yeah, that's how the computers work.

pedo

literal pedophile janitor posting in this thread daily

Cope

it's not too late to repent to Jesus Christ for your sins and regret from your fucking behavior

>expecting people on the tech board to know about computers
you're asking an awful lot

Who's motivated enough to do this with me

well since I suggested it, count me in
what do you think would be the best way to go about doing this?

To begin, we should refresh the list of inactive/active trackers
You got a trash mail/IRC?

pls reword i only speak autism

Is it illegal to have a movie file downloaded on my drive? Like I get that torrenting is illegal if it is copyrighted, but from my understanding this is because you are uploading or distributing. What about after this process. Is there anyway the feds could fuck you for the remaining file after you severed the p2p connection?

>Is there anyway the feds could fuck you for the remaining file after you severed the p2p connection?
no dumbass

How do I get an invite into EMP?

>If you're behind carrier-grade NAT you're fucked

WRONG. That's a false myth that has been parroted around by Dunning-Kruger since the concept of CGNAT came up. Mistakenly believing that it would be the impenetrable *symmetric* type that is common in corparate networks.

A properly implemented CGNAT following the RFC is the traversable *full cone* type.
A torrent client continuously doing outgoing connections, will open up the CGNAT for incomming connections too.
Full cone NAT means that it accept incomming connections from all IPs on the opened port.
It works best with UDP, so using uTP is recommended.

All I know is when I had CGNAT my client said I'm not connectable. Which makes sense since I can't open the port I set in my client for incoming connections.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I've been out of the torrent game since 2012 and I wanna get back into it for reasons. I'm probably gonna do a massive binge of torrents for a month or two, so I've decided to get a seedbox, problem is I've never used one before, could you tell me what do you use? and what ftp clients are good for torrent traffic?

they have a thread on red

10gbit ssd box based in the netherlands
filezilla is fine

>they have a thread on red
Been waiting for 2weeks, still no answer

did you try PMing the recruiter 4 more times?

you need to jerk off on full moon nights from 00:00 to 02:00 in odd days of the months of summer season

Yeah, like twice a day

The test uses TCP and can only show that you are connectable. It can't show that you are NOT connectable. ie it can only proof a positive, not a negative.

When a small tracker says not to share their torrents on other trackers... do they mean forever? Like even after they've been deleted form the small tracker?

what is cabal? Does it have a thread topic specific meaning?

sorry for the delay, gotta make sure i don't mark myself. let's do irc, is rizon fine? not sure if there's a channel we can use but you can just query pyramidanon